rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wall Survivor: Daisy Fuentes

Not bad at all for 46. She can still compete with women 26. She'll still be bangable for at least another 10 years. I rarely find a woman over 40 to be attractive, but it's always reassuring to see that some women do age gracefully.

[Image: Daisy+Fuentes+Daisy+Fuentes+Backstage+Sp...CLcYvl.jpg]
[Image: Daisy+Fuentes+Herve+Leger+Max+Azria+Back...z2Q7Xl.jpg]
[Image: daisy-fuentes-26th-anniversary-carousel-...all-02.jpg]

Wow that's impressive. Must be in the top 0.1% of 46-year old women.

I'd like to point out that this would not be possible if she had given over to lard or cutting her hair.

To survive the wall, a woman needs both good genetics and good living habits (but should work to have the latter even if she is not lucky to have the former).

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

She sure has that HGH glow

She is also is or has an excellent stylist. he is wearing clothing to hide the age spots on her chest and elephant arms.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I have a feeling a lot of these "Wall Survivor" threads are going to be South Florida latinas.

I've never liked her face or voice when she was closer to her prime (and, if memory serves me right, she has no ass) but, props, she's a survivor.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (10-31-2013 11:26 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I've never liked her face or voice when she was closer to her prime (and, if memory serves me right, she has no ass) but, props, she's a survivor.

Had to do some research because I think she is Cuban.

[Image: gallery_enlarged-daisy-fuentes-amazing-ass-01.jpg]

[Image: Daisy-Fuentes-Butt4.jpg]

[Image: Daisy-Fuentes-Butt3.jpg]

[Image: Daisy-Fuentes-Butt1.jpg]

[Image: Daisy-Fuentes-Butt.jpg]

Not sure how old those are.

White women (including Med's - speakeasy, I'm expecting you to help me later haha) usually age worse than others, so it's good to see the odd one who hasn't.

She looks really, really good for her age. 8/10 WB. I'm wondering what it is, besides genes, that help decide whether a person ages badly. I suppose it is just eating right and staying thin. Plus, if you have lighter skin, not getting too much sun. The skin is thinner and thus ages worse.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (10-31-2013 01:25 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Her father is Cuban and her mother is from Spain. She was born in Cuba, but was mostly raised in North Jersey.

Quote: (10-31-2013 01:46 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Her father is Cuban and her mother is from Spain. She was born in Cuba, but was mostly raised in North Jersey.

Nice.

I wonder if Arturo Gatti swooped her.

I'm surprised she held up as well as she did. When she was younger I thought she had a lot of FP (fat potential). My FP forecasts are usually correct, but in this case I'm wrong.

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (10-31-2013 01:48 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2013 01:46 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Nice.

I wonder if Arturo Gatti swooped her.

He totally did man.

The skin is starting to go bad around her neck to the top of the tits. I give her a few more years until its really bad.