rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I have yet to have a clinger.

I think I must not be doing anything special. Of all the chicks I have had sex with this year a few were one night stands, a few were 4-5 times and a few were mini relationships and one longer relationship but I have yet to have a clinger.

I know this sounds like a good problem to have but how often do you run into a stage 5 clinger?

You aren't missing anything. It's sort of an ego boost the first time, but after that it quickly becomes tiresome. A girl is more likely to become a clinger if she has invested significant emotions in your relationship. If you are running standard game it's really just bad luck more than anything else to get a clinger. It just means you stumbled across a girl who was particularly emotionally unstable for whatever reason. You will increase your likelihood of getting clingers if you start to run a deeper psychological game where you really get inside a girl's head. But I don't recommend that anymore even for experienced guys, because it almost always turns out bad, and women seem to be getting more vicious and crazy every year. Clingers can become stalkers, and stalkers can become vindictive psychopaths who can do serious damage to your life, property and reputation. Just try to keep things shallow (particularly with the girl's emotional investment in you) and you will continue to find yourself in the happy situation of avoiding clingers.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Girls, who are clingy, usually have some sort of emotional or psychological problem. Girls, with abandonment issues or with very poor self-esteem, cling to guys because they feel empty inside, and they want a relationship to make them feel whole.

Girls who are clingers are magnets for abusive relationships, either because guys who are abusive are attracted to girls who are insecure, or girls, who are insecure, are attracted to abusive guys. Look up co-dependency or love addiction if your interested in the psychological life of clingy girls.

personality wise, you might not be the kind of guy they go for. My step-brother's ex-girlfriends were very clingy, like psychotic clingy; scary stuff.

I find that a lot of girls always look to attention from boys to be happy. The majority of them don't cling to the guys they find, mainly because the guys aren't able to build and keep attraction.

My most recent clinger was met at a festival here in the UK, Reading. We hooked up throughout and then when we both went home it was crazy texting, she came down to visit me and all sorts. I would ignore her for days and still receive messages every hour. You just have to hold your frame until they stop.

It is an ego boost though.

It's annoying. Especially if they live near you or go to the same school, etc.