rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do women share their exes so easily with their friends?

Simple question: Why do women share their exes so easily with their friends?

If you're dating or banging a girl and it doesn't work out for whatever reason women are so easy to pass a man along to their friends. They seem to let go so easily compared to men.

Men can get traumatized for years over losing a piece of pussy. They even get homicidal if a friend starts banging his ex. It's crazy.

They only thing I can come up with is that women put a low priority on sex.

For me I wouldn't be able to seriously date a friend's ex. I don't expect a girlfriend to be a virgin(it would be nice) but I just couldn't have a friend hold it over my head that he used to bang my girl. Call it pride or ego or whatever. I just couldn't do it.

If you're a smooth player you can bang your way through a girl's whole social circle and have them all be ok with it. It sounds crazy but it's possible.

Team Nachos

For just fucking I've seen this to be true; but actually dating/bf of a girl then I see the opposite of what you're saying.

What part of USA do you live? I'm wondering if that has something to do with it.

This is not a phenomenon I have experienced yet... I've definitely passed girls between friends though.

Now, I have banged several girls in a social circle, but never dated any of them. All my serious girlfriends definitely didn't want to see me with other girls though.

Quote: (10-28-2013 09:16 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

For just fucking I've seen this to be true; but actually dating/bf of a girl then I see the opposite of what you're saying.

What part of USA do you live? I'm wondering if that has something to do with it.

Dirty Jersey [Image: thumb.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (10-28-2013 09:17 PM)CJ Wrote:  

This is not a phenomenon I have experienced yet... I've definitely passed girls between friends though.

Now, I have banged several girls in a social circle, but never dated any of them. All my serious girlfriends definitely didn't want to see me with other girls though.

Even with girls there is an Alpha Beta dynamic. The Alpha girl of the group gets her choice. The Betas get her leftovers ...and they're ok with that.

Team Nachos

One of my first serious girls was really popular and friends with a lot of hot girls. After we broke up I was literally blacklisted by 99% of them. They didn't want to be on my exes bad side because they were scared of her and didn't want to lose her as a 'friend'. That doesn't mean that I didn't end up fucking any of them though!

Quote: (10-28-2013 08:53 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Men can get traumatized for years over losing a piece of pussy. They even get homicidal if a friend starts banging his ex. It's crazy.

The younger generation of males was raised on Soy Milk.

My MOM gave me Lion's Milk when I was a kid.

That is the difference.

@Parlay44:

Say no more! Haha

@G:

I was raised on breast milk, but being a Leo, there must have been a dash of Lion's milk as well haha.

I got passed around by a couple of Colombians. It's not easy being a victim.

I grew up on Great White Shark Milk.

Work out how to milk one of those if you can.

You need to understand most women treat relationships with men as transactional. You should consider doing the same with women and in some instances men too. You avoid getting fucked over.

If you're "dating" and break up. She's fair game for anyone and so are you. Don't let some antiquated "honor" code hold you back, unless you're in a small town. In biger cities this doesn't matter.

Quote: (10-29-2013 03:00 AM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

I grew up on Great White Shark Milk.

Work out how to milk one of those if you can.

Hell, I have a tank with 20 Great White Sharks at my crib.

I eat an omelette of 5 Great White Shark Eggs cooked in Coconut Oil for breakfast every morning.

The younger generation was raised on Tofu Eggs.

That is the difference.

(I look forward to guys complaining on those hates sites saying stuff like; "That G Manifesto guy is so full of sh*t! He says he has 20 Great White Sharks at his crib! I don't believe it!!!!!!")

But for real though, I my MOM did give me Lion's Milk as a kid.

Might have to merge this thread with the "Was this Beta?" thread.

Quote: (10-29-2013 08:57 AM)Pacesetter20 Wrote:  

Might have to merge this thread with the "Was this Beta?" thread.

How is it beta [Image: huh.gif] We're talking about exploiting women and banging all their friends.

Team Nachos

I have not seen this. There may be an outward impression that things are cool when you bang a friend of theirs but that is a woman's social dynamic...cattines. I guaranteed they will be trash talking/calling the new girl you are banging a slut behind her back despite them being 'friends'.

Girls are really not 'friends' with each other in the male sense of the word.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Because their friends learn everything about your provisons,penis dimensions etc it is more of a gift of her to them.

Quote: (10-29-2013 10:07 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Because their friends learn everything about your provisons,penis dimensions etc it is more of a gift of her to them.

Penis. The gift that keeps on giving [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Maybe i am too jaded, but i don't believe girls do things about relationship for altruistic reasons.

In my opinion, everything a girl does is about two things: validation or/and drama.

If the girl did the dumping of the man and then she later setup the ex with her friend. she is simply saying "he is with her because he cant have me--i dumped him--and this is his way of having a proxy relationship with me.".

It is a form of making him a beta-orbiter, of some sort.

"I know you are fucking jessica, but you are secretly thinking of me all the time. you stick around because you cannot stay away from this. i am the queen bitch"

It also feeds drama/validation: "jessica is having my leftover. my castaway. my scraps."

One last thing, this could also be my ego, but i have this personal rule: never fuck a less hotter girl in a group of friends after fucking the hottest one. climb up, not down. It doesnt matter if you dump the girl or vice versa.

A year from now you will wish you had started today.....May fortune favours the bold.

Quote: (10-29-2013 11:01 AM)Nemencine Wrote:  

It also feeds drama/validation: "jessica is having my leftover. my castaway. my scraps."

One last thing, this could also be my ego, but i have this personal rule: never fuck a less hotter girl in a group of friends after fucking the hottest one. climb up, not down. It doesnt matter if you dump the girl or vice versa.

I like that concept. What I've seen is the girls will organize and throw the least attractive girl at you
and see if you "take the bait" of the easy lay. This filters out the lower value men.

Always go for the girl that you want. Fuck their games.

Team Nachos

Simple question: Why do women share their exes so easily with their friends?

I agree with McQueen on this one. If it didn't get too serious, yes girls are okay with this. It also depends on the time span in between and if they would see you often.

If you're a smooth player you can bang your way through a girl's whole social circle and have them all be ok with it. It sounds crazy but it's possible.

This is absolutely possible, I've seen a couple friends do it but they've also been burned when they bang the wrong girl who gets a bug up her ass (usually the uglier one). The key is discretion on the guy's side. No girl wants to be seen as the slut, but it's okay if they act like total sluts and talk about the sex with all their friends and compare notes.

This is why I make a conscious effort to bang girls outside of one of the social groups I'm part of. I don't want the drama nor the nonsense that can happen.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

I grew up in Jurassic Park. My moms was feedin me T-Rex milk.

I was tusslin with Velociraptors and wrasslin with Brontosauruses.

Hot damn, maybe it's a Jersey thing. I've lived in a few different states and I've never experienced this either. Anyone of my exes would have a conniption if they found out I got with one of their friends. That being said, I have ran through many a friends and family of my exes and it was always on the DL. A couple times I got caught shit went nuclear. I think if you're laying down good dick the chances of an ex co-signing you banging her friend goes down considerably. Jump offs are another story but I'm sticking to the thread title.