rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do girls watch your eye movement?

I'm talking about girls who are friends of my friends. Lately I have noticed that girls constantly check if I look at other girls even when I just met them, or don't know them that well, know them through other friends.

For example. I'm siting at the table, hot girls walks by, I'm look at the hot girl for 2-3 seconds (just natural look, not check out boobs and ass), turn around my head, suddenly I see three girls at my table looking at me with a dead stare with open eyes. I had this couple of times with different girl(s) and it is always the same look on their face.

Are they thinking, why is this guy looking at her but not me? Are they thinking, why is this guy staring at her? Are they thinking, this guy is horny? I'm trying to find out what this look is?

For the record, I never check out boobs or ass in company of girls. It is just a natural look, I do hold eye contact for prox 2-6 seconds on the girls that catch my attention. It is just a natural look. I mean, I would get it if they are my gf and I look at other females, but most of these girls are just friends of mine(friends of friends), they haven't shown explicit sexual interest in me and most of them haven't shown that much iniative towards me when I tried to initiate. I'm not trying to game these girls. Just trying to understand the female psychology.

If you're not trying to game these girls, who cares if they catch you looking at hotter girls. Your lack of interest in them will increase their level of interest in you.

It's not what you do but how you do it. Even if you manage to control your body, the eyes will give you away if you're nervous. They will dart back and forth. That's a tell women are good at picking up on. A girl catching you checking out someone else is fine as long as you do it in a subtle and elegant way. If you turn you're head then you've crossed the line.

Quote: (10-27-2013 04:39 PM)Albertron Wrote:  

If you're not trying to game these girls, who cares if they catch you looking at hotter girls. Your lack of interest in them will increase their level of interest in you.

I'm thinking if you look too much, it will lower your value. Also, as I stated I don't care because I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm not checking boobs and ass, just having a natural look at her face. I just started this thread to figure out why girls do this? Do they only follow eye contact of males they are interested in? Is it their female social brain who unconciously keeps track who is looking at who? Are they jealous, or is it just something they do?

Quote: (10-27-2013 04:43 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

It's not what you do but how you do it. Even if you manage to control your body, the eyes will give you away if you're nervous. They will dart back and forth. That's a tell women are good at picking up on. A girl catching you checking out someone else is fine as long as you do it in a subtle and elegant way. If you turn you're head then you've crossed the line.

What do you mean crossing the line when you turn your head? It is hard to look at a girl without turning your head.. and isn't that more creepy, looking side ways.

The OP signed up here Sept 1,2013 and in less than two months has started 25 threads-one every two days on average, including such gems as "Can you actually get drunk on beer?" and "Could you bang a fat chick?"

I don't do this often but I'm calling

[Image: troll.gif]

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Ya. I smell a troll(op) too

Quote: (10-27-2013 05:53 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

The OP signed up here Sept 1,2013 and in less than two months has started 25 threads-one every two days on average, including such gems as "Can you actually get drunk on beer?" and "Could you bang a fat chick?"

I don't do this often but I'm calling

[Image: troll.gif]

I'd nearly agree with you Mr.XY but all of the threads are in the newbie forum.

He's allowed questions no matter how.....how they are.

Probably just another casualty of the information revolution. There's way more socially awkward kids than you would believe who rely on internet forums for "socialization" and advice on every single life decision. Ex. "Is it beta...?"

They want to see what girls you are checking out.

They are naturally very nosy and into other peoples business.

They are followers looking for direction.