rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going Indirect With Direct Delivery

recently I been hearing that it doesn't matter if you go direct or indirect.

You can use some ultra indirect opener such as where is the restroom, but it'll still be direct as long as your body language was direct.

who has a lot of experience with this, and is there validity to the idea

It's worth noting that the advocates of this idea rarely ever truly go direct[Image: undecided.gif], letting a girl know you want her as the opener

From my perspective Direct vs. Indirect has the same effect. When I CHOOSE to interact with a girl based on the boner test or any other measurement system, I will communicate all she needs to know about my intentions with my eyes AND body language. Come across confident and strong and basically don't lose frame and she will be putty in your hands and most likely will start being flirty and silly in a sense that you should be able to pick up on and it's your game to lose from there. Smiling & laughing but also being stoic and stern has very good effects for them(roller coaster emotions) than one would imagine.
Actually had this happen with a worker @ Armani Exchange today and number pulled using very strong eye contact and in her face confidence. Had them linguini legs after 10 minutes of trying on clothes. If you "light up" for every single girl then it won't seem genuine when you really want to snag a certain girl. "Light up" for the right one and you and she will know all the intentions you're vibe is putting out.

The advocates of this idea don't view it as black and white thing. For example we don't have those strict limiting rules like "when you break the ice by asking for directions it means it's indirect so you have stick to that, do your dhv, play mr. charming talkative aloof guy and convey how big of a price you are and make the girl chase your validation or else it's wrong". [Image: amuse.gif]

We just flirt. When you flirt it's all over the place and the only goal is to build the good vibe and see if chemistry is there. I think that whatever you do a good universal principle is to give the girl some time to warm up with you.

Example from yesterday. College. In front of the room where a conference is about to start. A girl standing there alone...

- Hey hi do you know where conference take place?
- [response]
- oh come girl of course I know that, I'm here for that too, you're so naive, that's cute, what's your name?
- [response]
- why are you interested in this field, do you study that?
- [response]
- we could argue about some things about this topic
- [response]
- cool, hey you know what you got uncommon type of look, almost kind of exotic, i like how you stand out, where are you from, you can't be from here
- [response]
- I'm XXL [shake hands] etc etc

If you want break it down then it's switching from indirect chit chat to direct complimentary game back and forth. It's just a flirt. Changing topics. Expressing positive and negative expressions, verbally [compliments and challenges] and physically [shaking hands and shooing away playfully with your hand]. Specific verbal content doesn't really matter cause it's changing a lot between +/-.

You can do it other way around like..

- hey hi don't get me wrong but you're my type of a girl, can you fall in love with me, like now?
- [response]
- pff haha I just wanted to ask where's the nearest church I have to talk with priest about my deeds, including this one, it just feels so hard.. how do you do it? are you catholic?

and you flow from there.

The validity to the idea is that it's not the style alone [direct / indirect] that makes you cool. It doesn't matter what you choose as long as you can lead interaction conversationally, physically and sexually. Game is messy after all.

More at... http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-27791-...#pid529270