rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl demands you "make it up to her"

I had organised to meet up with this chick who I have been fucking for a couple of weeks and had to stand her up at the last minute. So last minute that she was already at the place we were supposed to meet waiting for me when I texted to cancel. She was understandably upset and demanded I make it up to her. I have been working on keeping my frame strong, but still texted back that I would "think of something", which I feel is a beta move. How should one respond to such demands from women?

A bit more background: this girl has been no trouble before, is into me and has been hinting that she wants me to commit (not that i am going to). I have cancelled on her once before with only a few hours notice, but we had sex for the first time the next time I saw her.

I feel bad for standing her up and am not an arsehole by nature. At the same time I don't want her to start feeling like she can tell me what to do and demand things from me.

Do nothing. Don't even apologize. At worst, say something like, "Yeah, that was unfortunate timing."

A general rule of thumb with women: the words "I'm sorry" should never leave your lips unless somebody died. And then only as a condolence.

It seems fucked up to never apologize to a woman for anything, but that's really the best course of action if you want to maintain hand in the relationship.

Women don't possess the same type of objective moral compass that men do, so they don't view an apology in moral terms, but rather in the lens of a power dynamic. She wants you to apologize not because she thinks you are wrong, but because she wants to make you submit to her demand. It's just another shit test (which she probably doesn't even realize), so it should be treated as such.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Thanks for the solid advice, Scorpion.

If you really fuck something up, a real man doesn't mind apologizing. Which means a simply "I'm sorry." and then immediately move onto the next topic.

If you can go through life without saying those words, more power to you, but it's kind of unrealistic. No, I wouldn't apologize for being 5-15 mins late obvs.

Scorpion has it right.

Alternative?

Completely buy into the idea of making it up to her.
And then make it up to her on your terms.

What you got from her was a cry for attention.

She says she wants some beta stuff, like a candle lit dinner.
What she really wants is some Alpha stuff, so whatever you can do to alpha your broad.

- take her to a rom com and finger her
- invite her over for your famous pasta, and fuck her before she gets a bite in
- take her to the mall, have her model some high heels, put them in a box, take her home, have her strip down, and put the heels on

Et cetera, et cetera.

You "making it up to her", is really her serving you.

It's what she wants. A role to play in your movie. She wants to be an actress, not a director, not a executive producer.

WIA

I really don't understand this, you had to cancel and unfortunately didn't have enough time to tell her. She went out of her way to meet up with you just to have you not show up. All understandable, it happens. But even thinking about not making this situation right? Of course make it up to her, of course have it be on your terms as WIA has said.

Imagine if your boy did this to you, would you be pissed? Would you be okay if he bailed last minute and left you hanging with no intention/signal that he was gonna rectify his fuck up? If a guy did this to me he'd be dropped instantly. This reeks of the entitlement that girls show, the same entitlement that this forum is vehemently opposed to.

Apologies if this sounds harsh, but seriously, where's your head at? Get your own set of principles to live by and stop worrying if shit is alpha or beta.

This is why I love this forum. Always tonnes of solid advice. Cheers.

Quote: (10-27-2013 07:21 PM)Kimber Wrote:  

I really don't understand this, you had to cancel and unfortunately didn't have enough time to tell her. She went out of her way to meet up with you just to have you not show up. All understandable, it happens. But even thinking about not making this situation right? Of course make it up to her, of course have it be on your terms as WIA has said.

Imagine if your boy did this to you, would you be pissed? Would you be okay if he bailed last minute and left you hanging with no intention/signal that he was gonna rectify his fuck up? If a guy did this to me he'd be dropped instantly. This reeks of the entitlement that girls show, the same entitlement that this forum is vehemently opposed to.

Apologies if this sounds harsh, but seriously, where's your head at? Get your own set of principles to live by and stop worrying if shit is alpha or beta.

I'm not really worried about defining myself as alpha/beta, but the label "beta" is commonly used on this forum to describe something which is submissive to women, which was how I used it. I wanted to respond to this situation in a way that didn't have me buying into her frame. I am new to the red pill and still trying to solidify my mental game.

Quote: (10-24-2013 04:40 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

A general rule of thumb with women: the words "I'm sorry" should never leave your lips unless somebody died. And then only as a condolence.

You forgot the only sorry you can freely say: "Sorry to dissapoint you".

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

usually at this stage of a relationship if a women starts acting this way she gets no more of me, no more calls, texts, responses, in person, etc.

So I ended up sort of combining both lots of advice that I received in this thread and it worked like a charm.

I never actually verbally said "I'm sorry" or apologised to the girl. However, I did take her out to dinner at a nice restaurant and then a good movie (Captain Phillips, really good watch), but both of which I chose because I wanted to do those things but knew that she would also enjoy them. Then, during the movie I fingered the shit out of her like WIA suggested. She loved it and was pulling my hand into her pussy!

Also, shout out to G Manifesto. I used his power move of telling a girl what to wear on the date in advance. In this case, a dress so that I could get easy access to her snatch during the movie.

Got this text from her while I was on the way home afterwards - "Thanks for tonight. Really had fun, especially 'movie time'. [Image: wink.gif] wasn't expecting that."

Thanks RVF!