rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game Experience Level

Game Experience Level

Ok, so in our profiles in RVF we can assign ourselves an experience level where we think our level of experience is when it comes to game. I understand it is rather arbitrary and subjective, ect. However, just for fun what does everyone think constitutes being an Intermediate or Expert?

Just to get the ball rolling, how does this sound for ballpark definitions:

Intermediate: You bang at least 2 different girls every month, 7s or higher
Expert: You bang at least 2 different girls every month, 8s or higher OR you bang 8 different girls every month, 7s or higher

Do these standards seem too high, too low, or what? I'm just trying to get a better idea of what is possible/normal once you get experienced enough. Thanks

Game Experience Level

Quote: (10-23-2013 09:26 PM)James 2013 Wrote:  

Ok, so in our profiles in RVF we can assign ourselves an experience level where we think our level of experience is when it comes to game. I understand it is rather arbitrary and subjective, ect. However, just for fun what does everyone think constitutes being an Intermediate or Expert?

Just to get the ball rolling, how does this sound for ballpark definitions:

Intermediate: You bang at least 2 different girls every month, 7s or higher
Expert: You bang at least 2 different girls every month, 8s or higher OR you bang 8 different girls every month, 7s or higher

Do these standards seem too high, too low, or what? I'm just trying to get a better idea of what is possible/normal once you get experienced enough. Thanks

Rather simplifying it I think, and it's difficult to quantify with only a few factors. Depends on what a person has going on... If your super busy with work and other things you may not have the time for approaching and going out, thus not getting those kinds of numbers, but that doesn't mean your not an experienced player. I can't imagine very many busy guys, getting 8 new women a month even if their game is tight.

An experienced player in my opinion, is someone who has approached close to or around 1000 girls, controls their emotions, keeps their women in check, can keep and build a harem, keen ability to dictate the situation in their favor, ability to bang quality women with less approaches. Of course what's quality and what does less approaches mean? That's up for debate and better left to being subjective. Probably leaving some stuff out too...

Game Experience Level

I think the game level is pretty irrelevant in the profile. The best way to tell people about your game is to post tips, explain your experiences and perhaps even meet ups with fellow RVF'ers.

Game Experience Level

I doubt anyone is looking at your profile and checking what you ranked yourself as, so it doesn't really matter.

Also I don't feel like there's a need to rank yourself.

What's important is setting goals for yourself.

For example: if you've dated low quality girls in the past (girls who are narcisitic bitches, needy, manipulative etc.) and you want to date girls with better personalities and who're more pleasant to be around, then make that your goal and try to improve yourself.

Or, if you're simply inexperienced and haven't been with a lot of women, you can make sleeping with more/better looking girls a goal.

As long as you're working towards a goal, practicing and noticing an improvement in your abilities, then you're on the right track and don't need to 'rank' yourself.

For the past several months my goal was to fuck as many girls as possible (as long as they were attractive)...I've been successful and my game has improved, but I don't feel great doing that.

My new goal is to attract and sleep with with higher quality girls, and girls who I actually enjoy being around - this one is tough for me, so I'm working on changing my own behavior and game to attract better goals.

Game Experience Level

This seems rather useless unless you're banging girls just to impress a bunch of forum guys.

Game Experience Level

thanks for the input guys! I'm just trying to get an idea of what is realistically possible if you work at it hard enough.

Game Experience Level

Do not compare yourself to others. Define your personal goals and go for it.