rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Models/Skinny Girls

Models/Skinny Girls

Whats up. This is my first post on here but I've reading the forum for quite a long time already. Needless to say that I'm a fan.

So I've been seeing this "runway model", I specify because she's skinny as hell. (5'11 & 120lbs)

This was kind of an exploration fuck, because I had never slept with a woman this skinny. Obviously she is all bones, but still has a nice B cup...

The thing that suprised me the most was the hips. It gives her a "bone booty", and actually makes a fun fuck.

She's always on drugs, which I do with her... we basically smoke weed, have some coke or ecstasy and fuck, maybe that helps the sexual experience Im having with her.

Now I understand alot of men like women... thicker, I thought I did. Maybe I do. But my question, has anyone ever fucked a tall, pretty, skinny ass model?

Because I show pictures of her to my friends and they are all like "aww hell naw"... but in reality she has a nice naked body I find.

Any body else ever been pleasantly surprised?

Models/Skinny Girls

Quote: (10-23-2013 01:10 PM)FrenchCanadian Wrote:  

Whats up. This is my first post on here but I've reading the forum for quite a long time already. Needless to say that I'm a fan.

So I've been seeing this "runway model", I specify because she's skinny as hell. (5'11 & 120lbs)

This was kind of an exploration fuck, because I had never slept with a woman this skinny. Obviously she is all bones, but still has a nice B cup...

The thing that suprised me the most was the hips. It gives her a "bone booty", and actually makes a fun fuck.

She's always on drugs, which I do with her... we basically smoke weed, have some coke or ecstasy and fuck, maybe that helps the sexual experience Im having with her.

Now I understand alot of men like women... thicker, I thought I did. Maybe I do. But my question, has anyone ever fucked a tall, pretty, skinny ass model?

Because I show pictures of her to my friends and they are all like "aww hell naw"... but in reality she has a nice naked body I find.

Any body else ever been pleasantly surprised?

I prefer skinny women (petite if possible) than any other type, so I feel ya.

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

Models/Skinny Girls

Yeah so I just dropped by to casually mention I'm banging this model...

I like my girls lithe with good muscle tone. Hint of abs. Booty shaped by squatting, not just generic fat. Runway models are a little on the boyish side for my tastes, but would still bang definitely.

Models/Skinny Girls

I can't deal with bones, if a girl is too skinny I get that shudder effect in my balls which creeps me out. I need a bit of meat, be it fat or muscle to hold on to.

Soft skin is a must though.

Models/Skinny Girls

What's a bone booty?

Models/Skinny Girls

Thats pretty much the type of girls I aim for most of the time. I like really skinny and petite girls. Always found them great to look at and fantastic in bed.

Models/Skinny Girls

I'm not much for really skinny girls. Closest I've gotten is my FWB Maria who is 5'9" and 130. Any skinnier and her hip bones would cut me.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Models/Skinny Girls

I used to date a girl who was 6'1" and about 130. Being tall and thin myself (6'3" and about 190) it was a good match. She also had enough meat on her that it didn't feel like I was fucking a skeleton.

I've heard guys refer to really thin girls as being "bags of antlers" if they're way too bony. The thing is large breasts, hips, and asses are fertility symbols. We're attracted to big tits because they're uniquely feminine and are used to raise children. In the end fucking is just a mechanism to reproduce, so our animal brains want us to find someone who can take good care of our offspring. Women who are too thin just look unhealthy, and you don't want her genes mixing with hers. But they also lack those fertility markers (Big tits, hips, asses) that men are attracted to.

In the end I say fuck who you want. I'd rather fuck a skinny girl than a fat girl any day.

Models/Skinny Girls

redacted

Models/Skinny Girls

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

Models/Skinny Girls

This is my preferred target. Just enough weight so her hip bones don't cut into me during sex.