rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Texts for girls in the "grey area"

'Sup homies? I've been having a shit ton of success lately and over all just killing it with women, fitness, career, and life.

So I wanted to get a thread going of some fallback texts for those girls in your "grey area". The ones who aren't quite bitting, but are responding just enough that a non-sequitur would be out of place. What's your MO to get them to that next level? A couple of mine over the past few weeks that have led to lays:

"So what is it going to take to make you crazy about me?"

"How much did you think about me today?"

"Just so you know, I'm going to kiss you soon."

"Could you hurry up and fall in love with me, this wooing shit is taking too long."

"See, now you're attracted. And I haven't even done anything.", "I can tell because you're still texting me."

" I hope for your sake that you aren't getting attracted to me."

@suggesting a meetup and she says she has plans,
"you're plans are cutting into our one on one time. I don't like it."

@ her:"you seem sweet but I don't date xxx"
"who said I wanted to date you."

Rudimentary shit..but I always seem to forget. Post up and contribute..

Btw...someone give me some fucking rep points. I've been posting solid info on this forum for years...time for some recognition for my hard work. All those girls...I did it for you guys [Image: eatpuss.gif]

[Image: Facepalm_227785.jpg]

I want those rep points..

[Image: fuckthat2.gif]

I hat when I get in the "grey area"... I rarely pull them out after they've went in limbo... I'd say I have a least 4 that I feel should be choke on my dick right this second but are being entirely to difficult... and to be quite honest. when they get in this "grey area" I have no patience. because I know they are playing and I end up thinking to myself "I'll just go get one that's super ready"...

anyway, my closing rate after "grey area" is horrible.. I get a few here and there. and when I do that it's because I'm THIRSTY as fuck (3 to 4 week dry spell).

In light of this thread I've decided to actively try and transform that "grey area" to "pussy wrapped around my dick area".

Yea, for sure Butters. Not sure what's going on with Jaylow (I don't have time to hate on ya bro)..but anyone who is getting decent attention from the lady friends should find at least something I posted useful. I posted this thread for contributions, so if you have any please share.

I don't know those text come off to me as kind of needy. I would probably use these for girls in the 'green'. Some that worked for me in the past : ' was that a mole I saw on your neck',
'you don't seem like you have any fun'.

The rewards I see from working is what made me an addict.
There's way more people that want it than people that have it.

if i wait a week and drop this one

'i just saw a cat with exactly the same smile as you... weird'

the hit reengagement rate is pretty good. that;s my grey area text.

obviously it doesn't make any sense. cats don't smile. that's why i love how it works anyway. it's not logical. girls like that.

Quote: (10-22-2013 04:51 PM)Feo Wrote:  

'Sup homies? I've been having a shit ton of success lately and over all just killing it with women, fitness, career, and life.

So I wanted to get a thread going of some fallback texts for those girls in your "grey area". The ones who aren't quite bitting, but are responding just enough that a non-sequitur would be out of place. What's your MO to get them to that next level? A couple of mine over the past few weeks that have led to lays:

"So what is it going to take to make you crazy about me?"

"How much did you think about me today?"

"Just so you know, I'm going to kiss you soon."

"Could you hurry up and fall in love with me, this wooing shit is taking too long."

"See, now you're attracted. And I haven't even done anything.", "I can tell because you're still texting me."

" I hope for your sake that you aren't getting attracted to me."

@suggesting a meetup and she says she has plans,
"you're plans are cutting into our one on one time. I don't like it."

@ her:"you seem sweet but I don't date xxx"
"who said I wanted to date you."

Rudimentary shit..but I always seem to forget. Post up and contribute..
Interesting but for me, more importantly, can you show some screenshots or tell us what response you have received from these messages?

Problem with grey areas are not always that they are playing 'hard to get' in my experience, it may even be that they just don't like you full stop and have moved you to their 'friend category', meaning one of these messages will even take you off that and I can imagine getting comments like '?' back.

@ SSW..Man I would like nothing better than to post up some screenshots...so much gold in this little phone of mine. But A-of-all I don't feel like figuring out how and B-of all I don't feel like wasting the time on it. Here are a couple responses though..

I want to show how I kind of fucked things up early on and how I salvaged:

me. Are you a texter or a caller?
me. you're super cute
me. dude..Iwant you..I'm not going to stop until you at least have a coffee with me. Buzzed right now so pardon.
me. (next day) Is your name x or X?
her. Please stop txting me! I don't appreciate the drunk txts last night.
me. sure..I was celebrating last niht for getting a new job (lie). I rarely drink or smoke (lie)...all I'm asking is a chance for you to get to know me.
me. Can we do that?
her. OK
me. ok..I'm kind of busy right now. But before I get back to things.. I want to know how you spell your name.
her. it's X.

me. (next day) Anyways, I'm in your area until later tonight. What time are you finished?
her. Sorry I have plans today already.
me. Your plans are cutting into our one on one time. I don't like it.
her. Haha..guess you'll just have to plan ahead.

me. (couple days later) Let's do tonight. A quick drink with me before the night starts.
etc...

Quote: (10-24-2013 09:32 PM)Feo Wrote:  

@ SSW..Man I would like nothing better than to post up some screenshots...so much gold in this little phone of mine. But A-of-all I don't feel like figuring out how and B-of all I don't feel like wasting the time on it. Here are a couple responses though..

I want to show how I kind of fucked things up early on and how I salvaged:

me. Are you a texter or a caller?
me. you're super cute
me. dude..Iwant you..I'm not going to stop until you at least have a coffee with me. Buzzed right now so pardon.
me. (next day) Is your name x or X?
her. Please stop txting me! I don't appreciate the drunk txts last night.
me. sure..I was celebrating last niht for getting a new job (lie). I rarely drink or smoke (lie)...all I'm asking is a chance for you to get to know me.
me. Can we do that?
her. OK
me. ok..I'm kind of busy right now. But before I get back to things.. I want to know how you spell your name.
her. it's X.

me. (next day) Anyways, I'm in your area until later tonight. What time are you finished?
her. Sorry I have plans today already.
me. Your plans are cutting into our one on one time. I don't like it.
her. Haha..guess you'll just have to plan ahead.

me. (couple days later) Let's do tonight. A quick drink with me before the night starts.
etc...
Mmmm, I have a few girls in my phone book who is in that sort of greyish area like that convo, only I didn't bother forcing the issue like that as I knew I'd get the same response like you did from those!

What came of that situation?

Quote: (10-24-2013 01:07 PM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

Awesome..what's your usual followup for that text when they reply?

Quote: (12-16-2013 09:29 PM)txtraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (10-24-2013 01:07 PM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

Awesome..what's your usual followup for that text when they reply?

dick pix?

BS

Damn..I posted this over 2 years ago. What's BS homie?

I thought "'Sup homies? I've been having a shit ton of success lately and over all just killing it with women, fitness, career, and life." was one of them. I would have used that.

Alright, respect bfg. Thanks for pointing it out..I was on a pretty big ego trip back then.

Appears the forum has necromancers about. Mayhap we call an exorcist?

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (04-18-2015 06:04 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Appears the forum has necromancers about. Mayhap we call an exorcist?

Yea, this whole thread belongs in the newbie section. But I ain't no troll..get outta here with that.