rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Confused about a girl's text

I'm confused about what a girl said in text. Last Saturday we were supposed to meet. But something came up for her and she rescheduled. This is what she texted me this past Saturday, "Hey, lets meet next Monday." Now, does this mean Monday 2 days from this past Saturday, or the next week Monday?

Why not just ask her?

1. call her
2. if she hems or haws, next

WIA

If SHE is telling YOU when the date is going to be you have already lost. How many times is she going to fuck some other guy during that 9 day window? It's definitely going to be a lot easier to just set a date with somebody else who is more interested in you.

Quote: (10-22-2013 02:04 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

1. call her
2. if she hems or haws, next

WIA

This.

Also, despite others saying that her setting the date is doing things on her terms, she's offering to reschedule without prompting (assuming here). That's a good sign, but don't tolerate any more rescheduling if you're agreeing to her reschedule.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote: (10-22-2013 02:11 PM)James 2013 Wrote:  

If SHE is telling YOU when the date is going to be you have already lost.

Thanks, James, you have a good point. I never thought about it that way. If this happens again, I'll say something like, "I'm busy that day.. but I'll let you know when I'm free."

Now, assuming that she's rescheduling in 9 days, what do you suggest I do to turn it around in my favor? Should I preempt it and ask her out before the 9 days?

Quote: (10-22-2013 02:19 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Also, despite others saying that her setting the date is doing things on her terms, she's offering to reschedule without prompting (assuming here). That's a good sign, but don't tolerate any more rescheduling if you're agreeing to her reschedule.

You assumed correctly. She did offer to ask me what I thought about seeing her in 9 days, she didn't exactly dictate it. And yes, I agree completely with your point. Something like this won't happen again. I just hope I assumed correctly that she meant next Money as in next week as opposed to this past Monday.

IMO you are already fighting against the odds at this point, but there is a possibility she might reconsider her attraction to you.

1) if she texts a date cancellation, do not reply to it! don't be understanding about it, but dont text back some whiney complaint either. this MIGHT POSSIBLY make her go out of her way to come to you with renewed interest if there was any to begin with

2) if she straight up stands you up without texting you, do not text her asking what happened! this is an even bigger longshot than if she texts you a cancellation, but if you want you can text her as if nothing happened and there never was a date planned no sooner than 4 days after the day the date was supposed to happen, otherwise you will come off as too needy

Quote: (10-23-2013 04:12 PM)James 2013 Wrote:  

IMO you are already fighting against the odds at this point, but there is a possibility she might reconsider her attraction to you.

1) if she texts a date cancellation, do not reply to it! don't be understanding about it, but dont text back some whiney complaint either. this MIGHT POSSIBLY make her go out of her way to come to you with renewed interest if there was any to begin with

2) if she straight up stands you up without texting you, do not text her asking what happened! this is an even bigger longshot than if she texts you a cancellation, but if you want you can text her as if nothing happened and there never was a date planned no sooner than 4 days after the day the date was supposed to happen, otherwise you will come off as too needy

Hey, James. I appreciate the follow up. I will definitely keep things points in mind not just for this girl but for girls in general. Your advice is very good! At this point, I don't care if she sees me again or not. This girl is chinese, by the way. I've noticed a high flake rate with chinese girls that I cannot understand. It's very strange. By the way, I'll pm you about something that I hope you can help me with.