rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bookstore game

Bookstore game

Today I went to a bookshop, and talked to a girl for a while about the books that she was looking at. It was a pleasant conversation, but I couldn't get to escalate towards getting her number.

Do you guys have any specific suggestions that make the transition from "Hi, I like <authors> etc." to "Give me your number" easier?

One thought I had (which I couldn't put into practice) is to make a note of related interesting events in the area around in advance, and then ask her to join you at one of them a few days later. On the flip side, these kind of things are rather anhedonic, and I would much rather have her out in the park where I can escalate kino more easily.

Bookstore game

No offense, but I can't think of a lot of girls that want a bookworm to swoop them.

If you gotta do it, I say grab one of those history of Playboy books and walk up to a girl and say "check these tits out!" or something like that. Or go to the magazines and open the Hustler, and just stand there and look at it. It'll get a laugh out of her, and you're sexualizing right from the start.

Don't be reading the how to massage, or never never be seen looking at sex for dummies.

Or just knock down a bunch of books in front of a girl walking, I bet that would work.

Aloha!