rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fame Game - Argentina

Fame Game - Argentina

About a year ago this kid named Dustin Walsh who lived in Argentina for a few years made a response to those "Shit people say" videos - http://youtu.be/8IpOfFlX8gc , but he did a Things Argentines say in his perfect Argentine Spanish. Video went viral, he then followed up with other videos just doing random stuff, usually speaking in Spanish. Argie girls loved it that he could speak so well and liked their culture, and he ended up amassing a huge fan base. He returned to Argentina a couple weeks ago and threw a party at a club last night.

I'm sure he could've had a 3 some or a choosing from any girl in there by checking his facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/TheDustinLuke

Here are some of the comments on his facebook page -

Dustin, te puedo violar?
Dustin, can I rape you?

Si querés un hijo argento, me ofrezco, para que me rompas toda
If you want an argentine kid, I offer that you can break me. (fuck the shit out of me)

Lots of posts telling him to check his private messages.

I congratulate this guy. Did a great job at finding a fame niche in Argentina.

Fame game works on Porteñas more than anything else, this is just further proof.

Fame Game - Argentina

Damn. He cracked the code.

Fame Game - Argentina

Quote: (10-19-2013 08:40 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

He did crack the verbal code, yes. But, will it be enough to score plenty of Portenas??

Because obviously, having girls write crazy stuff on your Facebook is one thing, having them actually meet you on a date is another, and bang them after meeting still another [Image: wink.gif] ... Dude speaks Argie, okey, cool for him : doesn't mean he hit pussy paradise in Buenos Aires...

Matter of fact, I never saw a foreigner OR A LOCAL "killing it" in a nightclub (boliche) in Argentina. (Except if you "hit" on foreign girls, like foreign students) ... Portenas are not very easy : No White God factor explains a lot. Other psychological reasons, too, like, them being from a proud, formerly rich country...

Fame Game - Argentina

Quote: (10-20-2013 08:22 PM)Arg expert Wrote:  

Quote: (10-19-2013 08:40 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

He did crack the verbal code, yes. But, will it be enough to score plenty of Portenas??

Because obviously, having girls write crazy stuff on your Facebook is one thing, having them actually meet you on a date is another, and bang them after meeting still another [Image: wink.gif] ... Dude speaks Argie, okey, cool for him : doesn't mean he hit pussy paradise in Buenos Aires...

Matter of fact, I never saw a foreigner OR A LOCAL "killing it" in a nightclub (boliche) in Argentina. (Except if you "hit" on foreign girls, like foreign students) ... Portenas are not very easy : No White God factor explains a lot. Other psychological reasons, too, like, them being from a proud, formerly rich country...

Lol no, he's obviously killing it there. Look he even posted this video of him saying that he and his friends are going to be having a party at this club in buenos aires and everyones invited, theyre obviously just going there to bang lots of girls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OLoVDUUPSI

then check this video and skip to the middle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wyxOWV9AVI

I'm still scratching my head at this , I didn't realise a couple of million views on youtube could create this much fame, and especially strange that his friends seem to be enjoying an equal amount of attention as him

Fame Game - Argentina

This guy is corny as hell. He definitely cracked the code - Argentine popular culture is cheesy and embarrassing, and he nailed it. Props.

Fame Game - Argentina

Quote: (10-21-2013 03:25 AM)Citlalli Wrote:  

Lol no, he's obviously killing it there.

then check this video and skip to the middle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wyxOWV9AVI

That's killing it in Argentina? Running through some marginally cute 16 year olds?

Ay Dios Mio.

WIA

Fame Game - Argentina

Well, he's probably gotten a lot farther than I have in Argentina. That place is THE black hole for players. Sheesh.

Fame Game - Argentina

Quote: (10-21-2013 01:07 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Well, he's probably gotten a lot farther than I have in Argentina. That place is THE black hole for players. Sheesh.

Mendoza may be Argentina's saving grace.

Fame Game - Argentina

I really think that Youtube has the potential to act as a huge "fame hack" for guys. Youtube is basically the new television, and girls under 25 probably watch as much if not more Youtube than they do television and movies. This means that if you can appear on Youtube, which is the same platform which these girls view a ton of celebrity videos, they subconsciously start to place you in the "celebrity" category in their mind as well. This is especially the case if your videos have good production values and you start to get some viral attention and groupies commenting. From there it just snowballs. You're just a regular guy putting up Youtube videos, but in the minds of these girls you become a minor celebrity.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Fame Game - Argentina

Quote: (10-21-2013 01:26 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Have you been? Didn't hear anything about gringos doing well there.

I went there for a few days to check out some wineries and do some rafting. The girls I saw around town weren't really anything special. I found Cordoba and Rosario to be where the talent was at.

Fame Game - Argentina

Not to take anything away from this guy, because lets be honest he's doing better than 99.9% of the gringos that come to Buenos Aires, but as someone pointed out, the talent is not top shelf.

However, I think it does prove on a small scale how important fame and status is in Buenos Aires. I think the biggest reason travelers have trouble here is because they don't have a social circle and/or status. Doesn't matter if you are foreign and have money, most of the girls in the nice clubs have been to the US many times, speak English, and have money. They aren't impressed by you. The hot ones have been getting hit on since they were 15 years old too, so they tend to be cold, unless you have an in with a friend or social circle.

These by chance aren't the girls that seem to be commenting on this guys facebook page, they are more girls from the suburbs of BA, but you aren't likely to go to the same places as them if you come to visit BA for a couple of months or even a year.

Fame Game - Argentina

Quote: (10-21-2013 04:27 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (10-21-2013 01:26 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Have you been? Didn't hear anything about gringos doing well there.

I went there for a few days to check out some wineries and do some rafting. The girls I saw around town weren't really anything special. I found Cordoba and Rosario to be where the talent was at.

I haven't been there, but somebody posted a data sheet a while back and was hyping the place like crazy. I'll try to find the link. It's generally agreed that the girls there don't look as good as they do in Buenos Aires, Rosario, or Cordoba, but that they are also easier than in those cities.

Edit: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8510.h...ht=mendoza
I think this is the data sheet I was talking about.