rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female Model passes as a man to get modeling jobs

I stumbled upon this article today. A 31 year old female model named Elliot Sailors decided to go into male modeling because her job opportunities in the female modeling market where dwindling. I have nothing against her doing what she can to prolong modeling her career. The fact that she can pass as a man provides confirmation to what many on this forum have been discussing about the feminization of males in today's society.
Original Story
[Image: elliott-sailors-1.jpg]

[Image: f36373c7-b5ad-4361-96d7-138dd00fd154_sailor-2.jpg]

[Image: f5acc083-1bb2-46fc-9937-6bcd720d056b_Scr...-57-AM.png]

I'm more interested in the implications of this in terms of make up and hair.

*If she can make herself look like a convincing man by chopping her hair off and making her eyebrows look bushy, what does that saying about the appearance of modern American women who love hacking their hair off?

*If a hot, very female looking woman can make herself look like a man with just a change in wardrobe, eyebrows and hair, why do so many women have such a hard time looking attractive?

*If gender appearance can be changed like this, do lesbos really need to be so butch or do they just love being unattractive?

I'm the King of Beijing!

What mags are her ads appearing in though?

If its just Vogue and W, then who cares? Only women read that crap anyway.

If its GQ and Esquire, thats metrosexual shit anyway.

If its "Loggers World" - the Premier magazine for and about loggers - then we should be scratching our heads.

She doesn't look like a man. She looks like dyke trying to look like man.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

shes smokin when she looks like a girl

[Image: eab28a2a214311e3a73522000a1faf50_7.jpg?w=560]

She's over 30 and figured that her modeling career is trending downward. To shake things up and get her name out there, she decides to look like Hilary Swank in "Boys Don't Cry."

Quote: (10-19-2013 04:06 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

She doesn't look like a man. She looks like dyke trying to look like man.

This. Most butches who dress like men usually look like prepubescent boys. The pics didn't fool me for second.

The only people who can't tell are the girls from the lesbian bow-wow thread http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-28939.html

The tiny tits and male name actually it more convincing though.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Quote: (10-19-2013 04:09 PM)Pyre Wrote:  

shes smokin when she looks like a girl

[Image: eab28a2a214311e3a73522000a1faf50_7.jpg?w=560]

Sorry , but that is NOT smokin hot.

yeah, smile shows too much gum

lol

The takeaway here is more that female models tend to have more masculine facial features, and that women lose their feminine looks as they age--not some sort of extrapolation upon the feminization of modern males.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

The real question is: does she make more male modeling or female modeling.

[Image: troll.gif]

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-24114-...#pid559217

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"