rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Meet me in Lima, Peru

Meet me in Lima, Peru

Hi, I'm 28 and live in the city of Lima, and I'd like to know hot guys comming here. My type of guy is more european o caucassian so I dont find easily guys like that where I live.

Meet me in Lima, Peru

Are you a girl? If so, post some pics!

Meet me in Lima, Peru

Quote: (11-04-2010 12:51 AM)kerouac Wrote:  

Are you a girl?

God I hope so.

Meet me in Lima, Peru

Quote: (11-04-2010 01:43 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2010 12:51 AM)kerouac Wrote:  

Are you a girl?

God I hope so.

I've quit my photo since I realized ppl in this forum are here pretty much to search international sex. I don't mean you're wrong by doing that, but I woudn't like to be missunderstood, I'm just looking for foreigner friends.

Meet me in Lima, Peru

insomnika,

How receptive are Peruvian girls to Asian guys? Do they differentiate between different nationalities: e.g Chinese, Japanese, etc.? I say this because the former president of Peru was of Japanese descent and wonder how Peruvians view someone who is Japanese as opposed to other Asian nationalities.

I also heard that the lighter skinned/European ancestry girls in Peru have more attitude/snobbishness..is this true and if so, to what extent?

exe

Meet me in Lima, Peru

Quote: (11-07-2010 02:08 PM)exe Wrote:  

insomnika,

How receptive are Peruvian girls to Asian guys? Do they differentiate between different nationalities: e.g Chinese, Japanese, etc.? I say this because the former president of Peru was of Japanese descent and wonder how Peruvians view someone who is Japanese as opposed to other Asian nationalities.

I also heard that the lighter skinned/European ancestry girls in Peru have more attitude/snobbishness..is this true and if so, to what extent?

exe

Hi, thanks for asking me..

Well, about the Asian guys, I think we don't make a differente between chinese or Japanes ppl. We call them all chinese =D But there are some differences well educated people do about Asian countries, I.e.:
China, Tai Wan= low quality, low price.
Japan = hight quality, hig price
Singapore = tecnhology

Snobbishness here depends more on status nor in race. In La Molina you can see snob girls but in Barranco you see the european looking girls but not worry about dressing fashion.

Meet me in Lima, Peru

Quote: (11-07-2010 02:23 PM)insomnika Wrote:  

insomnika,

exe

Hi, thanks for asking me..

Well, about the Asian guys, I think we don't make a differente between chinese or Japanes ppl. We call them all chinese =D But there are some differences well educated people do about Asian countries, I.e.:
China, Tai Wan= low quality, low price.
Japan = hight quality, hig price
Singapore = tecnhology

Snobbishness here depends more on status nor in race. In La Molina you can see snob girls but in Barranco you see the european looking girls but not worry about dressing fashion.

Interesting, thanks for the reply. Can you break this down further? Are you saying Barranco girls are friendlier/easier to bang than girls in La Molina?

Quote:Quote:

Meet me in Lima, Peru

Interesting, thanks for the reply. Can you break this down further? Are you saying Barranco girls are friendlier/easier to bang than girls in La Molina?

Quote:Quote:

Well, I wouldn't say easier, preffer friendly or more "open-to-know-others out of the group" meaning.

Usually girls from La Molina, Miraflores,Monterrico and high social class places are more difficult to talk. Intead, girls from Barranco, Jesus Maria, Pueblo Libre, Magadalena and other nice places that aren't poor are more open to make new friends. I don't know how difficult is to have sex with some group or other because I'm not a man, but since is difficutl to talk a woman I rather the other group.

Easy girls...hm you can find them anywhere, even in Miraflores, but since things run fast they can be tricky or dangerous.

Meet me in Lima, Peru

insomnika,

How receptive are Peruvian girls to Asian guys?

ESPONJAS!

Meet me in Lima, Peru

I may be going to Lima in Janurary. I had planned on taking a vacation to DR or somewhere in the carribbean, but one of my best friends is going to lima for a month to meet up with his girl. I was thinking about meeting him there, but not sure yet.

Meet me in Lima, Peru

I'm curious. How did a Peruvian girl, living in Peru, who is obviously into International players find this forum?

It would be GOLD to have girls from different countries dropping data sheets here for us from where they live!

Mixx

Meet me in Lima, Peru

Quote: (12-09-2010 01:30 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I'm curious. How did a Peruvian girl, living in Peru, who is obviously into International players find this forum?

It would be GOLD to have girls from different countries dropping data sheets here for us from where they live!

Mixx

I don't know about that. I think we'd get a lot of mis-info. Think about it dude, do you take game advice from girls? If I was to ask a girl about relationship information, I would probably take that advice and do the exact opposite.

Meet me in Lima, Peru

Quote: (12-09-2010 05:04 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Mixx

I don't know about that. I think we'd get a lot of mis-info. Think about it dude, do you take game advice from girls? If I was to ask a girl about relationship information, I would probably take that advice and do the exact opposite.

True. I suppose all information would have to be verified to be correct, but it is definitely an issue as you mention. However, She did drop some solid info on Peru as I have visited myself, and it is accurate.

Mixx

Meet me in Lima, Peru

Mixx

Hey! Maybe is slang or an expression I don't know. I just don't get it... what is "to be into international players" and thanks for your other comment about my data sheet. Yeap I love to go out and I can recommend you very good places. If you want to know more read my blog:

www.limaaround.blogspot.com

Meet me in Lima, Peru

looks like a cool blog insomnika

"being into international players" means you have a thing for guys that travel a lot/foreigners and would like to meet/hook up with guys like this.

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Meet me in Lima, Peru

Quote: (12-15-2010 09:02 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

looks like a cool blog insomnika

"being into international players" means you have a thing for guys that travel a lot/foreigners and would like to meet/hook up with guys like this.

hey zanetti!! I'm glad you like my blog and thanks for the explanation...well I haven't met any foreigner before just two and it was for work that's why I'm curious about, I don't hook up with guys I don't know well so I'm not in that case. Sorry to dissapoint you guys [Image: tongue.gif]

Meet me in Lima, Peru

I'll be in Lima on Jan 4th with a buddy and would love a local to show us the ropes. We plan on staying for a week until we meet up with 3 more buds. If you like to party I'm sure you'll get along with us. Message me if you're interested in meeting up.