rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gawker writes about RVF

Gawker writes about RVF

This is the first time the forum has gotten such a mention in a mainstream outlet:

http://gawker.com/pickup-artists-put-tog...1447203167

It's not too venomous. I expected more from Gawker.

Gawker writes about RVF

That probably explains the 543 users currently in the travel forum.

Gawker writes about RVF

They lost me at "Southern Poverty Law Center." Hell, Jezebel has more credibility.

Gawker writes about RVF

We're slowly and steadly becoming known in the mainstream. You'll be a proper celebrity in the not too distant future Roosh!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Gawker writes about RVF

Does this mean RVF will get a bump in new members, and with this...potential trolls?

It's ironic, I used to be a heavy gawker reader when I found RVF. Now RVF is #1 on my browser and Gawker #6 (and still dropping).

The comments seem interesting.

Edit: Stats from RVF's main page

1,203 users active in the past 15 minutes (94 members, 15 of whom are invisible, and 1,106 guests).

It looks like upgrading the server was a good idea.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Gawker writes about RVF

I'll be ready to step up the bans. [Image: whip.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Gawker writes about RVF

If these bloggers really wanted to hurt the forum they'd wait to drop these hit pieces on the 1st of the month.

Gawker writes about RVF

Quote: (10-17-2013 02:20 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

This is the first time the forum has gotten such a mention in a mainstream outlet:

http://gawker.com/pickup-artists-put-tog...1447203167

It's not too venomous. I expected more from Gawker.

More gold in the comments section. Straight out of the Tuthmosis' 7 most common Feminist insults playbook http://www.returnofkings.com/19689/7-mos...st-insults

They really have no imagination.

"I bet he hates it when women don't sleep with him right away."

"I'm sure he calls them lesbians"

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Gawker writes about RVF

"On the upside, maybe this map will cause all of these guys to flock to sub-Saharan Africa where they will all catch AIDS and die? Dare to dream"

"So in other words he is the Indiana Jones of being a perverted tool asshole. One thing I will never understand is how the hell can someone ,logically, think to themselves and say" this will actually be beneficial to the world".

Gawker writes about RVF

Jesus. 1288 guests and counting. We should create a welcome page for them.

"Greetings visitors, and thanks for your interest in the RooshV Forum. If you peruse our vast bank of information, you will see that we are your reliable go-to resource when it comes to taking advantage (e.g. raping) foreign women and singling out drunk girls to rape, because god knows we can't get laid in the United States or under "normal" circumstances.

A bit about us: we all have small penises, live in our parents' basement, dedicate endless hours to World of Warcraft, and each and every one of us is a card-carrying misogynist. No really, there's a certification process.

Please enjoy your visit and feel free to direct any questions or comments to our fine moderators Aliblahba and El Mechanico."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Gawker writes about RVF

I used to read Gawker a lot last year. I didn't really note the feminist propaganda but I tend to be choosy about which articles I read based on the headlines. But as Roosh started gradually pointing out the site's biases and spamming rate of publishing articles, I stopped reading it altogether long ago. This article seems to have a ton of views already so expect some trolls next month.

Gawker writes about RVF

The forum "online now" counter is for the last 15 minutes. Google provides one for the previous 5 minutes:

[Image: GUUgkPY.png]

Gawker writes about RVF

The whole article is based on a map that no one here really believes in...so, wtf?

Gawker writes about RVF

Quote: (10-17-2013 02:53 PM)Menace Wrote:  

The whole article is based on a map that no one here really believes in...so, wtf?

I thought the same thing. Out of all the boatloads of painstakingly gathered information, THAT'S what they're highlighting?

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Gawker writes about RVF

Quote: (10-17-2013 02:55 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I thought the same thing. Out of all the boatloads of painstakingly gathered information, THAT'S what they're highlighting?

Because it is a picture and requires about 2 seconds to comprehend.

Gawker writes about RVF

Go big or go home! Go go RVF!

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

Gawker writes about RVF

Is Gawker a big site? What is it?

Gawker writes about RVF

yeah, that's what I thought too. Seriously WTF?

They also lead off with "Controversial globe-trotting sex tourist [Roosh]...."..yeah, whatever....

The comments from (supposedly) men are incredibly lame for the most part - what the hell kind of guy thinks like some of these mangina / freakshows??? I just don't get it - and I used to be pretty d@m beta myself. But I never hated on a player..if anything I was like "teach me"....[Image: huh.gif]

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Gawker writes about RVF

Quote: (10-17-2013 03:06 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Gawker is fairly big in terms of traffic. It is a sort of news aggregator which peddles in all sorts of things, mostly of a pop-culture interest. They also do rumor mongering, etc.

Gawker writes about RVF

Quote: (10-17-2013 02:58 PM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

Because it is a picture and requires about 2 seconds to comprehend.

It's too much to ask from the Gawker crowd that they try and actually digest what we've said about that map.

They just want their world view pre-packed in a easily digestible serving that they can feel smug and clever about.

Gawker writes about RVF

Quote: (10-17-2013 03:06 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

It's pretty big. They own Jezebel.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Gawker

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Gawker writes about RVF

'Controversial globe-trotting sex tourist Barack Obama, better known by his by-the-hour motel pseudonym Roosh V'.

I have to say, I quite enjoyed that description.

Gawker writes about RVF

So, thanks to a crappy and glorified gossip blog owned by a media corp that gain money on what the Lowest common denominator USA lizards prefer RooshV is getting a crapload of traffic? Exelente...

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Gawker writes about RVF

30 minutes ago we had 716 guests, now 668......this is getting gooood!

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Gawker writes about RVF

"I'm really creeped out by this. Not because the women of Congo, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, etc. aren't capable of consenting to sex, but because the flourishing and very violent sex trade in these nations, exacerbated by civil war, means that a douchebag like this likely is talking about victimized women"

Of course likely a feminist WASP with no idea about geography and history. She probably claims to be "diversity minded and defender of all cultures" yet she's just another that eats up stories she's heard about how "Africa is a war thorn rape sex trade continent riped with AIDS".
[Image: mrhumphries.gif]