rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Golden Age of Broad Smacking

Last scene - so money.

Women were made to become hysterical from time to time, but men were endowed with a stronger backhand to counter that.

I see many women walking around these days looking seriously deficient in Vitamin Smack.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (10-16-2013 09:13 PM)Doctore Wrote:  

Last scene - so money.

Women were made to become hysterical from time to time, but men were endowed with a stronger backhand to counter that.

I see many women walking around these days looking seriously deficient in Vitamin Smack.

Thank you for sharing this with me.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Freeman is mostly known for his voice, but he also has an accomplished backhand.

These videos should be mandatory viewing for every man. Thank God for our steel resolve and strong backhand that puts bitches in their place. God Bless the OP for bringing these videos to the light.

I'd rather hit a man.He can hit back.

Classic stuff, I was looking for the pimp slap compilations! Great stuff OP

Solid showing by Connery.

"Okay (and I'm laughing now, because this is so funny), so we're A) not supposed to give you flowers, B) pay you compliments, or C) look at you. Anything else? Because I'm struggling to figure out the reason why after hearing that, I'm feeling like I'd rather get fucked in the ass by a Cape Buffalo than ever have to sit through dinner with you. Maybe you can figure it out for me. When you do, let me know. I'll be at Natasha's house."

[Image: 2Dgpz.gif]

To "I Am Woman" by Helen Reddy...I love it! I always loved the older Bond films because of the way he occasionally put the smackdown on a broad. He used some strategic arm-twisting in "The Man With The Golden Gun" also. Also, in "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" I believe Bond smacked a bitch, and another character knocked out his own daughter with a solid right hand when she wouldn't obey. SWEET.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (10-16-2013 09:13 PM)Doctore Wrote:  

Last scene - so money.

That would be Joe Don Baker from the movie Charley Varrick (awesome flick) he pretty much personified the dark-triad who takes what he wants in that film.