rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

cheap whores

cheap whores

I'll be blunt. I'm graduating soon from college and looking to move somewhere in the United States or abroad, preferably warm, where paying for pussy is cheap. I'm a 21 year old virgin and tired of fighting and scrapping for pussy and getting looked over for more tall, more alpha, more smooth guys. For lord's sake, I'm a college senior and somehow managed to blow the few opportunities that have come my way...

I'm not here to debate game, looks, etc. I know game works. MY game is the problem. I just want to experience sex at this point. It gets really old hearing about your friends got laid at 14, while your dick is dry as bone.

I'm trying to generate a passive income company online, so moving abroad and living on the cheap is a distant possibility in future.

cheap whores

hmm game isnt all that hard. overcoming approach anxiety and getting confidence is the hard part.

but to answer ur question. asia would prob have the cheapest whores. parts of south america too.

cheap whores

Don't be desperate for sex. It'll spill out into your personality and make your game horrible.

cheap whores

try pattaya, thailand

make sure you wrap it tho...

after a couple of days there you'll have all the experience you want/need

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

cheap whores

Go for an ugly chick below your standard and get the experience.. whores arent the way to start of...

cheap whores

You should probably learn some game and just bang trolls to start out with. I agree with Quasi. If you start with prostitutes you'll just be accustomed to paying for sex and probably never get laid without a prostitute. IMO that is a shitty way to live.

cheap whores

Guys, seriously - there are forums out there exclusively dedicated for Hookers, and travelling the world and paying for sex. If your intent is to ask about whores/hookers, I'd recommend going there.

I'd hate to see this forum go down the drain with hooker posts by whore mongers.

Mixx

cheap whores

Wrong forum dude.

cheap whores

Mixx right on dude.... Those who are looking for pay for play action (mongers) if you will,, go to those sites like internationalsexguide.info and a few others. This forum is for those who want to get girls who like them and want them, not just for their money.

Ciao

cheap whores

if u are a half way young good looking white american u can bang semi pros in brazil for free.

but like others have said. try to bang average girls then work ur way up. while learning some game.

cheap whores

I am not too good with girls either, and in college, but if you make an effort to consistently go out on Th,Fri,Sat until you graduate in May/June something should happen if you help your appearance and approach.

cheap whores

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/