rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Today Only: Free E-Book -- "Double Your Money With Abandoned Properties"

I am familiar with this author because he is the preeminent author and guru on protecting privacy and the author of "How To Be Invisible," which I highly recommend. He also writes e-books on living off the grid and making money.

If you get on his e-mail list, he periodically offers free or discounted e-books. In exchange, he would like a positive review if you like the book.

He is offering -- today only -- a free e-book "Double Your Money With Abandoned Properties." I just downloaded it, but have not yet read it. He usually supplies good information. Here is the link.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CHSM...einvi0e-20

Quote: (10-14-2013 02:02 PM)Tail Gunner Wrote:  

I am familiar with this author because he is the preeminent author and guru on protecting privacy and the author of "How To Be Invisible," which I highly recommend. He also writes e-books on living off the grid and making money.

If you get on his e-mail list, he periodically offers free or discounted e-books. In exchange, he likes a positive review if you like the book. He is offering -- today only -- a free e-book "Double Your Money With Abandoned Properties." I just downloaded it, but have not yet read it. He usually supplies good information. Here is the link.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CHSM...einvi0e-20

Right on - I follow all his stuff too. His ebooks are short, simple reads with some personality quirks, but overall it's actionable information and some interesting lessons in resourcefulness and paradigm shifts.

I already have this particular book, but thanks for sharing! Be sure to let us know if any other giveaways come up with this guy. I know he's got a new book in the works at the moment that looks pretty interesting.

I'm on his list but I don't pay as much attention to my emails as I do the forum. lol

EDIT: Funny, his email announcing the freebie just hit my inbox as I was writing this.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

"Title is not available to those in Asia pacific region" [Image: sad.gif]

Anyone available to PM me a copy of the ebook?

Cheers

What he said.

Nope.

delete

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

JJ Luna is offering another free e-book for today only: "Invisible Money, Hidden Assets, Secret Accounts"

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DF4S...einvi0e-20

Have you guys made money from his advice yet?

Interested in this.

I missed the free book but from the description "Buy land with a cabin on it for less than $5,000. " and "turn $500 into $250,000 in a third-world country" sound interesting, anyone download it and read it yet?