rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Leveraging Money to Your Advantage?

I'm rocking between 10-20K depending on the month. I probably spend 3-4 of that, unless I'm taking a trip or buying cool shit.

Does anyone have an optimal method for incorporating this into game? I don't talk about my income and rent a very modest apartment, which certainly doesn't match the income. I've been at the same spot for years because I'm too lazy to move, but will be switching spots in a few months.

I'm not into buying expensive cars, watches, and the normal things that people use to suggest/imply their income level. That said, I'll probably pay cash for the new WRX concept, whenever it comes out.

I feel silly posting this because I smash quality (7-9) tail on average without much effort, but I AM curious if I can leverage this in some non-douchey way to slide the scale a bit toward 8/9 on the regular. Also not looking to actually spend extra money on these ladies (beyond the normal motions).

I work at home or abroad most of the time and am a HUGE fan of jeans/v neck/flip flops. I probably rock flip flops 320 days out of the year. I have plenty of great clothes, but I like to go casual whenever possible.

Am I missing something here? Any and all advice appreciated.

EDIT: Also, most of my friends with similar income tend to be nerdier internet/IT guys with minimal game and/or semi-weak prof. circles.

Get some investments rolling, convert to a non-working lifestyle, relocate to Eastern Europe while drawing residual income. 8+ on the regular.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

And seriously, cars are a fucking waste of time. They're the biggest money pit for the lowest returns. Somehow guys got fleeced into thinking a nice car will buy poosy, just like buying a diamond ring means you'll be loved forever. It's all bullshit to get you locked into spending extra dollars that you don't need to impress bitches that won't be impressed enough by it.

Put that $30k you'd spend in a car into a rental unit and be someone's landlord. Let them finance your dreams, don't finance someone else's.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Make money to spend it. Why else make it? Money is only good for three things:
1) using it to buy assets that make more money,
2) purchasing necessities you need to live - food, shelter
3) buying things that make you happy.

To answer three, you have to ask what makes you happy?

I like sports cars. I like vacations to exotic locations. I like collecting certain things.

Upgrade your wardrobe. Casual is fine if you're just chilling at home, but if you're out and about try to look a cut or two above.

Exclusively frequent upscale bars/lounges/restaurants. These will always have the hottest women. No reason to ever waste time anywhere else if you've got the bankroll to play here.

Get involved with the local charity event scene. Tossing around some money here can give you access to a lot of hot women and powerful men to network with.

Consider SeekingArrangement/Sugar Daddy game. There's a good thread on it around here somewhere.

Take a few solid international trips each year. If you've got good buddies who aren't as well off, cover their airfare/hotel. Make some memories with your boys while you're still young enough to enjoy it.

DONT: buy cars or a big house. Complete waste of money. Maybe consider relocating to a dope apartment in a nice area though.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

I like the idea of upgrading the apartment. If you're pocketing 6K a month (which is pretty boss), then you can spend an extra K on a quality pad and still pocket a good amount.

I also like the idea of donating to charities. A thousand a month to a different place would get you invited to a lot of dinners with high rollers I suspect.

This was also covered in another thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-17433.html

Flip flops make you look like a lazy pos ditch them first.

Yeah, upgrade to some crocs and wear a polo shirt. Polo shirts represent fancy things like yachts and chavs. Bitches will know you're balling if you got a polo shirt on.

Haha I don't know about balling if you have polo shirts..... although they look good if you've got the body for it. Skinny guys look horrible in polos, but muscular guys with broad shoulders look great in them.

IMO I would stop wearing flip flops so much and start wearing shoes. I would start frequenting the top high end places in your city, and network there so you have social proof. I would also travel a lot.

Here's what I'd do if I had 10-20k/month income and I had the freedom to travel.

-Have like a period of 3-4 months where I would focus 100 percent on improving my game. I would optimize my business processes so that I don't have to spend too much time on business during those few months.

-During those 3-4 months head to a city where I can go out a ton. Las Vegas comes to mind since from what I've heard its solid the whole week.

-Make sure my clothing situation and logistics are tight(central logistics). Live with a cool wingman who can help you out.

-Go out sober, maybe have 1 drinking night every month. Drinking and going out a lot is something that I personally can't do. Go out a fuckton, like 5-7 nights a week.

-Network like crazy in Vegas so access to clubs isn't an issue.

Quote: (10-13-2013 04:08 PM)Alpha Mind Wrote:  

I feel silly posting this because I smash quality (7-9) tail on average without much effort, but I AM curious if I can leverage this in some non-douchey way to slide the scale a bit toward 8/9 on the regular. Also not looking to actually spend extra money on these ladies (beyond the normal motions).

I work at home or abroad most of the time and am a HUGE fan of jeans/v neck/flip flops. I probably rock flip flops 320 days out of the year. I have plenty of great clothes, but I like to go casual whenever possible.

If you want higher quality tail, you've got to move where they are and run in their circles. - Money can help you there.

But if you're already in LA, NYC, Miami, some place foreign with hot chicks- then the real issue is your mindset, not your bank account.

WIA

Quote: (10-13-2013 09:51 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

But if you're already in LA, NYC, Miami, some place foreign with hot chicks- then the real issue is your mindset, not your bank account.

WIA

Can you elaborate on this a bit more?

This is probably more than you want to do now, but found this interesting post on X-Splat's blog: http://xsplat.wordpress.com/2013/10/06/p...ect-pussy/

If I am reading it correctly, he is basically going to open his on social club and host weekly parties for well off foreigners in Indonesia, and young, sexy Indonesian women who want to meet them. He would act as the host of the weekly parties.

I think he is an older guy, but it was something that got my mind working a bit. Having your own social club (basically a lounge that you only let the people in that you want) would give you a lot of status, but also be great for networking. Assuming things run somewhat smoothly, it would probably be pretty enjoyable as well. Kind of like The Elks Lodge or Stonemasons back in the US, but involving pussy and partying instead.

Quote: (10-14-2013 08:01 AM)Vitriol Wrote:  

WIA

If you have skills, access, and money - the only thing holding you backin bagging prettier chicks is how you feel about talking to prettier chicks.

Maybe a dude doesn't approach them enough, maybe a dude mumbles, maybe a dude doesn't think he's worthy. But if you're used to bagging chicks, there's nothing markedly different about a run of the mill 9/10.

Unless you're talking celebrity chicks, they will pretty much all sleep with the cute bartender.

WIA

Read some of threads here on game, travel and clothes. I don't know your taste in women but with that type of disposable income, you can be king in some Latin American nations.

I am around $15K/month but I live the traditional 9-5 lifestyle and have to plan my travel around my 4.5 weeks of vacation per year....and I have a daughter to support and mortgage, etc. If I had your income with location-independent options, I would use the above postings for advice.

Quote: (10-14-2013 10:11 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (10-14-2013 08:01 AM)Vitriol Wrote:  

WIA

If you have skills, access, and money - the only thing holding you backin bagging prettier chicks is how you feel about talking to prettier chicks.

Maybe a dude doesn't approach them enough, maybe a dude mumbles, maybe a dude doesn't think he's worthy. But if you're used to bagging chicks, there's nothing markedly different about a run of the mill 9/10.

Unless you're talking celebrity chicks, they will pretty much all sleep with the cute bartender.

WIA

Exactly, all that matters is you get into those circles and feel like you belong there.

The bartender at a top NYC club is probably banging the same or higher quality as the rich multimillionaire.

Networking and Connections > Just plain money. The best way to use your money is to build your networks and connections(think throwing house parties, having a great BBQ, etc.)

It sounds like you need to work on refining your image. Since you are already banging 7-9's, you are 70-90% of the way there. You're not going for a full overhaul here, just making strategic changes that will improve your alpha male image by 10%.

First up, lose the flip flops and buy a pair of leather boots instead. They will look great with your v-neck/jeans wardrobe. Add a tailored blazer and you will be catching looks left and right. I guarantee it. Remember: flip flops are for tourists and fat people, not wealthy G's looking to bang more 9's. Shit I have old ladies in the grocery store commenting on my footwear day in day out. Details matter when you're refining your look.

Second, don't buy a WRX. Go buy a pickup truck instead. Pickup trucks are what men drive. If that's not your deal, any of the alpha vehicles in El Mech's "Is Your Ride Beta?" Thread will do the trick: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-21246-page-5.html

Third, stop hanging out with nerdy internet/IT guys. Join a boxing gym or male sports club, and hang out with those guys instead.

Fourth, stop living below your means. Life is short and you have money; buy a logistically perfect condo in your favorite neighborhood, add in a bumping sound system and some leather couches, and throw a lot of parties.

Fifth, learn to accept displaying your wealth. Buy a $1k watch, and a $350 pair of sunglasses. Buy a high quality leather wallet, and a custom belt buckle. It's not that wearing these expensive accessories will attract women, it's the way that having a high quality and refined style makes you FEEL that will translate into how you interact with and attract similarly refined, high quality women.

It's a subtle difference - lots of guys say "don't buy an expensive car because it doesn't attract women." But they are missing the point - driving around town in an ALPHA vehicle changes the way YOU FEEL and thus the way you interact with women. The same is true for all the other details of your look, image and wardrobe.

Living frugally is fine, but life is too damn short to not enjoy it, IF that's what you desire.

Having money + mad game skills WILL get you top shelf pussy.

Any guy that says a badass car doesn't help attract girls has never driven a Bentley. At least in La that's how it is.

The car is a magnet to the girl and your game is the glue to close the deal.

How come famous guys get the best pussy? Because AUTOMATICALLY girls know that he:

A. Is desired by other women.
B. Has the means to support a badass lifestyle.
C. Can provide for a family.

If you don't have fame, the next best ingredient is money + game.

Get an apartment right next to the bars/restaurants/yoga studios that 8s and 9s frequent. Lease a sexy car like an Audi A5. Buy Prada flip flops.

Alpha Mind, you have an amazing ability to save. Anyone making 10-20K a month would be blowing way more. You're in the 1% in terms of saving ability without question. Id say you're living like a monk.

That said, there's room to splurge on a few things already mentioned. Most importantly, an apartment with logistics that is close to bars, grocery stores and cafes with hot girls. Then leave your apartment for every little thing you do (i.e. daily grocery shopping, banking, etc). You should be looking good. Flip flops won't cut it. Find the threads on 'Style'. Run day game on girls you encounter. They will sense you live in the hood and would be more open to you. Rinse and repeat.

Lastly, are you in shape? If not get a personal trainer..it's chump change for you. A couple sessions a week between working out on your own should be fine.

So in a few months you should be ripped, living in prime territory and running day/night game on girls.

Consider buying a house with really good logistics. I am essentially suggesting 2 things here:

if you are renting instead of leasing, then that is just money spent, if you are making lease payments(there are other fees, sometimes condo association fees, of course homeowners insurance) then you are making an investment.

Improving logistics can definitely improve your pull rate: if you prefer day game, get a place right across the street from Whole Foods(or some other upscale food store), if do more night game, get some place that is walking distance from the clubs.

Consider travelling to the holy trinity(Eastern Europe/former soviet union, SEA, south america).

If you like pets, most apartments don't allow them and you can definitely get a high end dog that can be a great flirtation prop for day game.

I have a similar monthly income as the OP, usually net $12-16K per month (but don't work all year), I have some of the same issues as he does and it stems from the fact that I didn't grow up with a lot of money so spending a lot of money is a big deal to me. Plus I'm not very good with finances, I once sat down with a financial adviser and all that investment mumbo jumbo went over my head, so I decided to buy a nice, well located condo and dump money into that. The rest of my money I blow on travelling, I've probably spent about $60K on that in the past three years, good times but I think I should start working more for a few years and maybe save up for a nice condo somewhere like Colombia or something.

Oh ya, I'm debt free, my condo is rented out and I haven't owned a car in over two years, my company provides housing and a nice work truck, my monthly expenses while I"m in Canada are $100 for my cell phone and even that pisses me off.

Invest in a good pair of leather shoes. Ferragamo, Gucci or Cleverley will run you $600 - 1200 but, provided you take good care of them, will last you an eternity. That and a solid cocky attitude and you will kill it with day gaming.
I'm a strong believer of "contrast is king" so make sure you mix in some baller activities and style (upscale venues and custom suits) with more blue collar ones (boxing or going surfing or to the beach in a bro tanktop, and then to a local cool-but-grungy beach bar). Work some unpredictability in there.

Quote: (10-14-2013 09:37 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Plus I'm not very good with finances, I once sat down with a financial adviser and all that investment mumbo jumbo went over my head, so I decided to buy a nice, well located condo and dump money into that.

Scotian I highly recommend you change that so you can make the most of these big-earning years you're experiencing. By leaving this stuff on the wayside, you risk throwing away the opportunity to set yourself up for life.

There are some solid books out there to walk you through the basics.

"I Will Teach You to Be Rich" is a great start for a guy like you who doesn't want to get too deep into it and wants a hands-off financial plan. The financial whizzes on here could surely recommend something higher-level, but this book will give you the basics you need to put together a financial plan while keeping life simple - many of his tactics are automated.

I know the title sounds corny but it's a good read and the guy has a lot of respect in his industry. Target reader is the 20 - 30 crowd. He's got a website of the same name: http://www.iwillteachyoutoberich.com/

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

It's been mentioned before but you could get a really sick classic car that's all cherried out for 25-30k.

If you don't want to get leather shoes or boots (or wear them often), go to a sneaker boutique and get some cool sneakers. Girls and guys alike notice those, especially younger girls. You can also wear them with the blazer(s) BlurredSevens recommended.

If you don't want to spend the cash buy a fake high end watch like a Brietling. A fake that has to be opened to figure it it's real or not is going to be about 300 bucks max. I think Basil Ransom knows where to get them. Girls love watches.

Money Clips with cash are always cool. Don't be nervous about carrying a lot of cash, you get used to it. Nothing get's girls interest peaked like wads of cash. Just carrying around 500 bucks in a money clip that you peel a few bucks off of to pay for a coffee will turn heads.

Being lazy isn't a good excuse not to capitalize on logistics with a great apartment. If you're making that much money paying some reputable movers isn't THAT expensive.

Also, I have the feeling that if you've been in the same place for a long time you probably need to get rid of a bunch of shit that's cluttering your life.

Being able to say you live in a certain building in a certain part of town is a HUGE dhv that will get you some 8-9s.