rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian Here

Indian Here

Hello All,

I am 20 year old male from India. Have been surfing this forum for last few days. Found very valuable tips.

Sorry to hear about IRTs. They just make game difficult for other indians as we automatically get the same stereotype from them. I hope you will all welcome me here and won't pull my legs just like you all did to "Raj" (another indian user who recently introduced himself).

My Query :

I always succeed in starting a convo with a chick but i don't know what to say afterwards. I mean i start with a normal pickup line or a mutual interest/thing depending upon the situation. Exchange few basics details like name, age, place, country etc..but after that i am dumb-folded. I just don't know what just to say. So i just cut off with saying like "Nice to meet you, see you around" or something like that. Sometimes i wish i had asked for her phone number or just said complimented her..but i am too afraid to say that...inside deep i think that is due to my fear that i would offend her or she would not react the way i like..How did you all overcome this?

Apart from this, i am currently saving money to move around the world. I have been hearing great things about : Hungary, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Israel, Spain, Thailand, Australia, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Philippines and almost full Central/South America. Would try to visit most of the places in next few years. My strategy is that to visit places like
Norway, Sweden, Spain, Australia etc first as couple dating there have usually low age difference. As i am in my early 20s, i would be able to play the game with majority of the young chicks. Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia etc are my spots for late 20s or early 30s as they age difference is more in those countries.

Also special thanks to user "bojangles" for his link on indian guys.

Indian Here

tease her about something. her weird nail polish color, her fake jewelries, her dorky glasses, her oversized handbag, anything that catches your attention. observe. presence of mind. do it and project the aura that you are an interesting guy to interact with. someone she will want to remember. start your initial frame playful and keep it that way no matter how she reacts.

Indian Here

Quote: (10-13-2013 09:46 PM)Diego Wrote:  

tease her about something. her weird nail polish color, her fake jewelries, her dorky glasses, her oversized handbag, anything that catches your attention. observe. presence of mind. do it and project the aura that you are an interesting guy to interact with. someone she will want to remember. start your initial frame playful and keep it that way no matter how she reacts.

Yes. But don't close with this kind of teasing. Follow it up with asking for her number or better yet asking her out and then getting her number.

Don't try to be too cocky with these broads. They're not used to it. A small dose of alpha will go a long, long way.

Indian Here

Thank you for the tips

Indian Here

Here is a tip: If you don't want to get stereotyped, don't blatantly put your race up for no reason.

Example: There was no need to name this thread 'Indian here'. We honestly don't give a fuck where you from as long as you produce good content. A thread name like 'post-opener conversation topics' would have been much more relevant.

Indian Here

Quote: (10-14-2013 10:39 PM)panache Wrote:  

Here is a tip: If you don't want to get stereotyped, don't blatantly put your race up for no reason.

Example: There was no need to name this thread 'Indian here'. We honestly don't give a fuck where you from as long as you produce good content. A thread name like 'post-opener conversation topics' would have been much more relevant.

Yeah, you're right of course. I noticed it too. It's annoying.

At the same time, he hasn't gone on about it. Seems so far it was just an honest question, albeit a slightly overly self-conscious one. Give him a chance.

Indian Here

What is IRT?? What's it got to do with Indians?

Indian Here

^^^ Do a search and look at the other threads to find out. IRT has been beaten to death.

Indian Here

Why is you being Indian so relevant that you made it part of your thread title and the introduction to one of your first posts? Why not let that information just come out naturally?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Indian Here

Quote: (07-08-2014 11:58 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Why is you being Indian so relevant that you made it part of your thread title and the introduction to one of your first posts? Why not let that information just come out naturally?

Because Indians feel that everything is race related and biased against them. They're quick to throw the "Brown Card".

I'm not calling the OP a race troll and I do welcome him to the forum. But I think it's an Indian cultural thing that seems to pop up all the time. Honestly fellas.... Nobody really cares that you're brown but you. It's something you have to get over in order move forward and get better with women.

Team Nachos

Indian Here

I'll second what Parlay said and add my own thoughts too.

Problem is a lot of Indians try to ride on the cultural history that their forefathers built and pretend to own it, when they haven't done much deserve it. On top of it, they also pretend to own western culture "conveniently" and act just the amount of try hard needed to repel chicks by not being genuine about either of the cultures.

My advice to you OP: don't do that. Own yourself. There are aspects of Indian culture you can own but make the effort to do so that it becomes a true part of you and you don't have to call it "Indian" anymore.

It's cool to tell girls what your ancestors did or how India is, but that shit fades. You seem to have a lot of Indian Social Programming to unwind. I wish you good luck on your journey.

Edit: and post more specific details about your approaches and how you felt so people can truly help you. Look at "The Approach Thread" for examples. I have quite a few in there as well.

Indian Here

Damn i thought this was a new thread.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Indian Here

What kind of advice is this? [Image: angry.gif]

This guy is obviously a Beginner and you tell him trying something like that?

I bet he will awkwardly tease her, get burned (like WTF response) and blame the forum.

I would tell him, forget about teasing her, making her laugh etc. Just try to carry small, normal conversation and as he feels more comfortable interacting with strangers then he can throw something funny Naturally, not because some forum member told him 'hey this would work'[/align]

Quote: (10-13-2013 09:46 PM)Diego Wrote: