rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

what should i have done?

what should i have done?

hey guys,so im 18 years old and im actually usually pretty good with the whole club pickup thing,but something totally random happened to me at the club last weekend,and i had no idea how to play the situation...if it ever happens to me again(very unlikely),i wouldnt mind having a game to use to actually get the girl.

anyways,it was my buddies 18th birthday,so we threw him a party and had about 15 people over.me and my other buddy left the party at 12 to go to the club,as we knew it would take them forever to get to the bar.anyway,we got in the lineup(nice half hour wait),and started talking to a pretty cool ukranian guy just ahead of us in the line to kill time.towards the last 10 minutes,the lineup goes inside,and there's a bit of a snake thing with rails right.

so im on the one side of the rail listening to the ukranian guy go on about european clubs.a random girl beside me(on the other side of the railing),who i'd never met before touched my hand...so i turned around.she was pretty hot,id give her an 8.i gave her a bit of a smile and looked her in the eye,then out of the blue she asked "hey do you wanna make out". without thinking,i went right for it,and it lasted for a good minute or so as the line was at a stand still...then we exchanged names and she introduced me to her 2 chick friends...i told her that if she was nice i'd let her dance with me later as the line had started moving again.

thing is,i didnt see her for the rest of the night.her 2 friends,who were apparently pretty taken with me as well,came up to me various times asking if i had seen her..i said no but we got some chit-chat in etc etc.eventually i'd go on the dance floor with them but nothing evaporated out of it.

question is,how could i have pounced on the situation and ensured that i would have gotten with the girl i made out with?...and yes im an at least average kisser lol so thats not an issue.any advice for future similar situations would be GREAT![Image: smile.gif]

what should i have done?

She sounds like a ho and was probably making out with some other guy in the bathroom.

what should i have done?

Personally, I would have played it cooler and not gone in on her right away when she asked if I wanted to make out. There were endless possibilities to bust on her, but you just jumped on it like you had never had any before.

See, it's all about "the dance." And when I say "the dance", I'm talking about back and forth, push and pull, hot and cold, etc. She wanted a challenge, and you failed. You had one of those golden opportunities. But it's okay. Next time you'll know better.

I remember when I was eighteen. Young, dumb, and full of cum. I'd go right after it, completely ignoring the dance. Big mistake.

Don't get me wrong. There are situations where you could've pulled her right then and there. But you need to be able to calibrate the sitation properly to determine your course of action. Your default, in my opinion/experience, should be to immediately engage her in the dance. From there, you can proceed accordingly.

Chalk it up to experience, and let that experience be your guide in the future.

Fortune favors the bold.

what should i have done?

Quote: (10-24-2008 10:24 AM)Trotter Wrote:  

She sounds like a ho and was probably making out with some other guy in the bathroom.

Come on Trotter. Give the kid a break. He's eighteen and just getting his feet wet.

Fortune favors the bold.

what should i have done?

Quote:Quote:

Come on Trotter. Give the kid a break. He's eighteen and just getting his feet wet.

I love you, X. [Image: heart.gif]

You've been like my voice of compassion and reason on the boards. Okay, I'll take it easy on the kid.

what should i have done?

Quote: (10-24-2008 10:29 AM)X-Factor Wrote:  

Personally, I would have played it cooler and not gone in on her right away when she asked if I wanted to make out. There were endless possibilities to bust on her, but you just jumped on it like you had never had any before.

See, it's all about "the dance." And when I say "the dance", I'm talking about back and forth, push and pull, hot and cold, etc. She wanted a challenge, and you failed. You had one of those golden opportunities. But it's okay. Next time you'll know better.

I remember when I was eighteen. Young, dumb, and full of cum. I'd go right after it, completely ignoring the dance. Big mistake.

Don't get me wrong. There are situations where you could've pulled her right then and there. But you need to be able to calibrate the sitation properly to determine your course of action. Your default, in my opinion/experience, should be to immediately engage her in the dance. From there, you can proceed accordingly.

Chalk it up to experience, and let that experience be your guide in the future.

yeah,usually my "game" is pretty good...in high school i had one relationship that lasted a year and a half..when i was 17 and i moved and broke it off so then i decided to seriously work on my stuff so that when i got into uni i knew all the tricks and flicks...but this one was just so random and unexpected that i didnt know what to do.im actually only 3 weeks away from 19 now,so been in the "game" for a considerable while now and have quite a bit of experience...usually i pick up 20/30 % of the time i go to the bar.

this one was just so random and i just went on my 1st instincts..my buddy told me that he was impressed that i had just gone in right for it,but thats coming from a guy who hasnt been laid since his 6 month visit to belgium 3 years ago. it'll probably never happen to me again,but here's hoping it does come this easy lol so i dont waste it next time.

what should i have done?

Quote: (10-24-2008 11:43 AM)Trotter Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I love you, X. [Image: heart.gif]

You've been like my voice of compassion and reason on the boards. Okay, I'll take it easy on the kid.

i'd actually rather you fry me to pieces lol...i felt like a complete dumbass that i couldnt pick up when it was handed to me on a plate.i have a bit of a reputation with the ladies yet i couldnt convert a chance that was easy as pie.
so long as you keep it constructive [Image: idea.gif]

what should i have done?

Chicks like that are tough to gauge sometimes. Was she drunk, is she loose and wild, was she just going on raw animal instinct. I would have played it out to a degree instead of going right in for the make out. A long time ago I remember sitting in my roommate's bedroom with two other girls. He and one of the girls just gotten tongue piercings for the first time (separately) and she wanted to know what it was like for two people with piercings to make out.

So he goes right for it and they start making out. Now he's always been interested in this girl and has been after her for a while, but after the 30 second make out sessions she pulls away and is like "okay". Things didn't escalate ever from that point and you know why? He didn't build up any attraction. It's like saying the make out was all foreplay without the bang.

Even within a span of a few seconds you can increase your value in her eyes by doing something to create attraction. Let her know you have a powerful game and that you know how to use it. She looks at you and says wanna make out you look back and say $5 please and wink at her, or something along those lines. Just a few quick quips before moving in for the kiss.

Afterwards you get her to follow you. If you can get a woman to follow you to where ever you want to go then you're in there. No questions asked. If while in line you grab her hand and say let's go over to this corner and she comes she's getting close. Once you get to that corner say let's go over here instead and if she comes then she's yours.

Still you squandered an excellent opportunity with her friends as well. I'm just banging my head on this keyboard wondering why didn't he make a play on the friends? That could have opened a plethora of opportunities that could have lead back to that girl, maybe a threesome with the friends, or at the very least hooking up with one of the friends.

what should i have done?

Quote: (10-24-2008 12:50 PM)Trotter Wrote:  

Chicks like that are tough to gauge sometimes. Was she drunk, is she loose and wild, was she just going on raw animal instinct. I would have played it out to a degree instead of going right in for the make out. A long time ago I remember sitting in my roommate's bedroom with two other girls. He and one of the girls just gotten tongue piercings for the first time (separately) and she wanted to know what it was like for two people with piercings to make out.

So he goes right for it and they start making out. Now he's always been interested in this girl and has been after her for a while, but after the 30 second make out sessions she pulls away and is like "okay". Things didn't escalate ever from that point and you know why? He didn't build up any attraction. It's like saying the make out was all foreplay without the bang.

Even within a span of a few seconds you can increase your value in her eyes by doing something to create attraction. Let her know you have a powerful game and that you know how to use it. She looks at you and says wanna make out you look back and say $5 please and wink at her, or something along those lines. Just a few quick quips before moving in for the kiss.

Afterwards you get her to follow you. If you can get a woman to follow you to where ever you want to go then you're in there. No questions asked. If while in line you grab her hand and say let's go over to this corner and she comes she's getting close. Once you get to that corner say let's go over here instead and if she comes then she's yours.

Still you squandered an excellent opportunity with her friends as well. I'm just banging my head on this keyboard wondering why didn't he make a play on the friends? That could have opened a plethora of opportunities that could have lead back to that girl, maybe a threesome with the friends, or at the very least hooking up with one of the friends.

dont ask why i didnt make a play on the friends lol,thoughts mustve been elsewhere...there was supposed to be a 5 on 5 brawl between me and my friends and some douchebags who were shittalking them when they got there after the bar closed so i was getting pumped about that...plus i was a little bit drunk and i had shitloads of friends there that night that i had to keep company with,bad distractions...

and whats weird was,the girl i made out with didnt look slutty at all..so maybe just a random out of the blue thing,or she was really drunk, or she just found me really attractive[Image: banana.gif]...in the future i'll keep in mind the 5er trick,im sure thatll work wonders...also thing is though,i couldnt really drag her anywhere,as she was probably 5 minutes behind me in the line,except just on the other side of the rail if you know what i mean.

cheers [Image: smile.gif]

what should i have done?

I'm going to hazard a guess that she was drunk. The drunk girls seem to always be the ones who are all over me right away. Be careful or you'll get puked on. [Image: smile.gif]

Yeah, that was a near miss last night. This girl was all over me dancing and making out. I actually had to restrain her from trying to unbutton my shirt, and then she started getting "grabby." I figured this was the point where I should lead her out -- no possibility of further escalation right then and there, and the longer we stayed the more things could go wrong. She didn't resist as I started leading her out.

What I didn't realize was just how much she'd had to drink. One of the staff caught sight of her stumbling as we headed back over to the other room on the way out, and insisted that I had to get her out of there right away. I got on the bus with her back to her place and then we finally start having a normal conversation. Seems like things are all right. Some of her friends were there and had made no effort to cockblock... golden! Then... she pukes on the bus, fortunately not hitting anyone. Someone grabs a barf bag and one of her friends holds it in front of her face. A few blocks later... yeah, she pukes again. This time her aim is not so good and some of it ends up in the bag, some on herself, some on the floor. Friends decide to get her off the bus.

I hop out and get her # (again, no cockblocking! kind of odd, actually) and head off. Whether something comes of it, who knows, but nothing was going to happen that night, and now there's the possibility of followup.

Remember, if you don't get a phone #, you got nothing. The # may still go nowhere, but you have to get it.

what should i have done?

Quote: (10-24-2008 12:03 PM)KCT0673 Wrote:  

yeah,usually my "game" is pretty good...in high school i had one relationship that lasted a year and a half..when i was 17 and i moved and broke it off so then i decided to seriously work on my stuff so that when i got into uni i knew all the tricks and flicks...but this one was just so random and unexpected that i didnt know what to do.im actually only 3 weeks away from 19 now,so been in the "game" for a considerable while now and have quite a bit of experience...usually i pick up 20/30 % of the time i go to the bar.

Yeah, you're probably right.

What do you need the forum for? You've got it all figured out!

Fortune favors the bold.

what should i have done?

Quote: (10-25-2008 10:40 AM)X-Factor Wrote:  

Quote: (10-24-2008 12:03 PM)KCT0673 Wrote:  

Yeah, you're probably right.

What do you need the forum for? You've got it all figured out!

well,like i said i started looking up tips and stuff on the internet after i broke up with my ex,as i hadn't been single for ages and didnt know wtf to do as it was never an issue.now every week or so i do 2/3 hours of looking up various things regarding picking up women.

what should i have done?

Maybe she did it on a dare. It was a fun, cheap thrill, but it's something you should not expect anything out of. She wanted to make out with you and she did. Maybe she did with other guys, maybe not, but it's not something worth breaking down and trying to prepare for.