rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for mentor/wingman in Orlando, FL area

Subject says it all.

Just came out of a long-termer, and not going to lie the end of it kind of fucked me up a bit. I'm in grad school, so I'm focusing on my grades and the gym to maximize my value, but it's been a long time since I was single, and I was never good at game to start with (too many old white knight tendencies).

If you want to get stronger at anything, you have to hang out with those better at it than you.

Quote: (10-12-2013 12:29 PM)RoverT Wrote:  

Subject says it all.

Just came out of a long-termer, and not going to lie the end of it kind of fucked me up a bit. I'm in grad school, so I'm focusing on my grades and the gym to maximize my value, but it's been a long time since I was single, and I was never good at game to start with (too many old white knight tendencies).

If you want to get stronger at anything, you have to hang out with those better at it than you.

Look around the florida threads and ask someone if they can wing you. Take a trip to tampa and look for a mechanic lol.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Orlando guy here and I usually hit downtown or winter park. PM me.

Quote: (10-12-2013 12:29 PM)RoverT Wrote:  

Subject says it all.

If you interested in sarging, hit me up. I will be in the Orlando/Tampa area this weekend. I an advanced guy (new to this forum). I have traveled the world and know the different gaming styles. Peace!