rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Picking up 18-20 year olds

Where are the best places to meet this age group? Cant really do college campuses right now.

18+ clubs?

depending where you are and how lenient they are with under-21s...bars. Would think TX is pretty lenient, just gotta find the right bar (usually dive).

The girls working the registers all over USA. Go to any Target and you'll see plenty of them. Hell even Del Taco had one that I saw the other day. They're dying for a guy to hit on them during their slow hours.

Malls and social networking sites
House parties

Quote: (10-09-2013 10:23 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

The girls working the registers all over USA. Go to any Target and you'll see plenty of them. Hell even Del Taco had one that I saw the other day. They're dying for a guy to hit on them during their slow hours.

I love hitting on a girl in uniform or behind a register. I know they're not spoiled and entitled (or much less likely to be) if they're making minimum wage and asking me if there's anything they can help me with.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

The mall always has tons of young girls working there. Jamba Juice maybe?

High school senior girls games [Image: lol.gif] posted up outside waiting for the players to leave.

Want a goldmine? SEC campus on a game day. Not just students - fans and the opponents fans as well.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

No other tips or stories? Does anyone specifically go after this age group besides Gio?

I'm an average looking guy (good looks but far from model looks) living in Portugal, and from my own experience it's tough to deal with them when they're surrounded by their peers, because:

- It's generally considered as uncool to be gamed by the older guy in the party;
- They have other younger guys around who also look like cool ppl and belong to their group, so why waste time with me.

This may be different in other countries such as in EE, but here it works like this.

It works much, much better for me to interact with them when they're more isolated, e.g. through couchsurfing, facebook, or in a night out, when they are alone (not so usual) or together with just another young friend.

When I lived in London I would go to a lot of house parties. There everything seemed to be possible. But come on, it's just what you expect in house parties with such an international atmosphere like in London...[Image: smile.gif]

surprised no one said starbucks/coffee bean

Yes, of course[Image: smile.gif] but to be honest I still don't have the guts to cold approach a girl in a place like starbucks during the day. A big flaw, but I'm working on that[Image: smile.gif]

http://www.seekingarrangement.com

Sloots gon' sloot.

Frozen Yogurt places like Pinkberry, 16 Handles, etc. They'll be a lot of high school girls chilling there.

Quote: (10-11-2013 04:16 AM)houston Wrote:  

No other tips or stories? Does anyone specifically go after this age group besides Gio?

I do. I like to meet them through dancing because there are way less cockblocks that way, although sometimes the scene can be dry.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (10-12-2013 06:20 PM)Spider Wrote:  

Frozen Yogurt places like Pinkberry, 16 Handles, etc. They'll be a lot of high school girls chilling there.

Yep. Ice cream, frozen yogurt, fruit smoothie joints attract young girls like flies on honey. One of the surest places to pick up these types.

Also, like someone said - try malls. And grocery stores - cashier girls. I had one tonight from Trader Joes who gave me her number.

College towns tend to also attract young girls who aren't even studying. A college town on a sunny day will have tons of 18-20 year old girls.

I almost appreciate the fact that America has a drinking age of 21 since it forces these girls to spend more time outside of bars and clubs.

Traffic court.

Public transit.

Girls that are commuting home from school are usually bored as hell re-listening to the same David Guetta song for the 50th time or reading about lame chemistry reactions. I've found that as long as my approach doesn't scare her away by being too up front with my intentions, she usually ends up doing a large majority of the talking.

Quote: (10-13-2013 05:59 PM)Pacesetter20 Wrote:  

Traffic court.

Please - do elaborate. I'd like to hear what you know about this.

Wald

Catch them scoping you out guiltily. The cool kids don't want her satisfying her Daddy-fcucing urges, but she can't shake them if she's wired that way. I met a chick that told me if she can't get an older guy she pretends he is to get off.

Ask her if she ever fantasizes about one of her father's friends.

Hollister

Quote: (10-15-2013 08:09 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Public transit.

I like to ride the bus lines that service the local community colleges and universities. You'll find a lot of younger girls that are broke and without a car. Just taking them out somewhere simple if often a big deal and the fact that you're picking them up in your car is icing on the cake in their eyes.

Ukraine.