rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Terry Richard's Giant, "Terrifying" Penis

Exclusive: More Models Come Forward With Allegations Against Fashion Photographer

This is guy is such a player that he's got Jezebel telling the world how hung he is.

Notice how he never physically coerces any of the girls to do anything.

Listen, femi-nazis, you can't have it both ways: either women are independent agents who can think for themselves and make their own decisions, or they are child-like creatures that need to be protected and have decisions made for them.

For whatever reason, the girls go along with it. If they don't, they can leave.. nobody is holding them there against their will (and they do leave in some cases).

"Last week, the Danish supermodel Rie Rasmussen confronted Richardson in Paris, and said he abuses his position of power within the industry to sexually harass young women with impunity. "They are too afraid to say no because their agency booked them on the job and are too young to stand up for themselves," said Rasmussen. "I told him, 'What you do is completely degrading to women. I hope you know you only fuck girls because you have a camera, lots of fashion contacts and get your pictures in Vogue."

I've never heard of Rie. Looked her up just now, turns out she's 35.

I sense she's bitter about not being young enough to be on his radar.

This story is from 3.5 years ago. TR is still shooting and just did a series with Miley. For what it's worth, he's not that hung, as evidenced for the entire world to see by the many, many, many shots he's posted of his own cock or of himself participating in nude/sex scenes. So it's even more of a coup.

Also, we should consider copying and pasting the entirety of Jezebel articles into posts made here, as to not pay them through additional pageviews.

People see a guy living the life, get jealous and shit on him. It's what the West has become about. I'm not happy with my life so I shit on someone who's living the dream.

Rock on Terry. Rock on.

I like his pictures. And I'm kind of jealous. Fashion photographer would be a good gig.

Quote:Quote:

I hope you know you only fuck girls because you have a camera, lots of fashion contacts and get your pictures in Vogue."

Here let me fix this:

I hope you know you only fuck girls because you have Game.

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

Team Nachos

He has lived a wild life. Pics of said life in the link. NSFW and even some trannys
http://oldterry.tumblr.com/
[Image: tumblr_mjrhrlxQrr1qld7uxo1_500.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

This guy is fucking the hottest worn in the world and getting paid to do it and party and take pictures. He's not buff at all. Super alpha

hes an asshole with power fame and status and the power to make these girls famous. of course hes fucking a lot of girls

I think the truth lies somewhere in between. He is in a position of power, so he doesn't need to use physical coercion. I'm sure that in many cases it was implied "Do what I want, or you will never work in this industry again. If you do what I say, I will make you rich and famous". Most photographers, agents, and other executive types have the ability to do this. This guy just has the balls to do it. It's extreme asshole game and it works for him because he is in a position where he can get away with it. One of my friends runs similar game and never gets laid, and we laugh at him for it all the time because he refuses to adjust. Good for this dude, but I'm not going to elevate him to status of "god of game".

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

I like http://www.kirillwashere.com he just takes pictures of girls at parties and sprays champagne on them. Is getting booked as a club headliner nowadays, just got a LAVO residency in Vegas.

I thought Richardson was gay, just checked his wiki, color me surprised.

This ones for Soup:
[Image: tumblr_mbuctgHJL91qld7uxo1_400.jpg]

Quote: (10-10-2013 05:49 PM)Laner Wrote:  

This ones for Soup:

Here's my reaction:

Quote: (10-10-2013 05:49 PM)Laner Wrote:  

This ones for Soup:

WB

Seriously, the girl that was upset about him doing this was almost certainly more upset that he no longer tries his game on her.

He has legit fame and power to put these girls in vogue. He would have to have something seriously wrong with him to not be fucking these girls.

And this guy is the same age as my dad.

Respect.

And envy.

Damn, this guy makes me want to start doing coke, dressing like a hipster and living a life of pure excess and sexual debauchery.

Good for him, lots of fashion photographers or whatever the hell his job is are gayer than Elton John, at least somebody is fucking those models.

Quote: (10-11-2013 01:46 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Damn, this guy makes me want to start doing coke, dressing like a hipster and living a life of pure excess and sexual debauchery.

Or to at least appear that way to get access to these girls. Terry Richardson is a master.

This must be the dude they based Richard Bates from Californication off of.

That blog has some awesome photos, and some fucking terrible ones.....but I just can't stop looking.

Anyone here run effective photography game?

valhalla

This is guy is getting a lot of shit lately.

Did he do anything illegal? It sounds like people are hating on him.

Brings up how game might need to be more practiced in secret.

Quote: (10-11-2013 04:55 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

This must be the dude they based Richard Bates from Californication off of.

That blog has some awesome photos, and some fucking terrible ones.....but I just can't stop looking.

Bates is awesome. Pretty good shape for an older guy as well.

What have they been hating on him for?

Vogue said they aren't going to hire him anymore.

The funny thing is- he doesn't even take a lot of his own pictures anymore. I banged a girl who works as a photographer for him. She takes pictures in his style and they use it online as his.

Quote: (10-11-2013 05:01 AM)Valhalla Wrote:  

Anyone here run effective photography game?

My thoughts exactly. I'm buying myself a nice camera, a photography book, and getting myself into the fashion game. This is just too easy.