rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hero or Crazy?

Hero or Crazy?

http://www.womanist-musings.com/2009/01/...tness.html

This guy chained his "overweight" daughter to her bed for 2 days.
Aggressive, but at least he wanted her to be healthy?

Hero or Crazy?

I'm going to side with crazy. There are better ways to encourage weight loss. Why not put locks on the fridge and cupboards that hold food? What kind of lifestyle is he living that his daughter became a landwhale? He's not exactly Men's Fitness material.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Hero or Crazy?

This is abuse which he should be punished for. He didn't have any leadership over her in the first place, which is why she got fat to begin with. Letting her get fat was de facto child abuse in the first place, but this was blatant child abuse and he should be punished for it.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Hero or Crazy?

I respect the fact that he tried to limit her, but not the way he did it. Locking the cupboards would have been a great idea, along with watching everything she eats.

Hero or Crazy?

Why don't we all sit down and tawk this over

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Hero or Crazy?

Looks like he needs to chain himself up as well. There is a line between shaming and cruelty.