rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

IRT got Texan fired.

IRT got Texan fired.

Minibar in Austin, Texas, has found itself in the middle of a domestic violence controversy after an employee posted a sign outside the bar that read, "I like my beer like I like my violence: domestic."
"After Austin resident Seetha Kulandaisamy shared a picture of the sign on Facebook and Instagram, the post grabbed national attention.
"I walked by the sign on Friday night, and my first response was just anger," Kulandaisamy said. "I currently am a volunteer at the women's shelter in Austin, so my sensitivity is extra high, but I think my reaction would have been the same regardless. Not only was it offensive, but it was also just bad humor."
Minibar removed the sign the following morning and fired the employee responsible for posting the sign.
"Minibar doesn't condone that sign," owner Alex Elmiger said. "I give my utmost apology and assure it won't happen again. As soon as it was brought to my attention, I wanted to do something to rectify the situation."
Minibar plans to donate $1 of every domestic beer sold in the month of October to the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence, in recognition of domestic violence awareness month."

The offense.
[Image: attachment.jpg14866]   

The offended.
[Image: attachment.jpg14867]   [Image: attachment.jpg14868]   

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

IRT got Texan fired.

WB

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

IRT got Texan fired.

She's hot. Smile on the left, playful on the right.

Whether you find it funny or not the sign is humorous, there's a difference.

IRT got Texan fired.

Wtf???? Now this is disturbing and disgusting. Theres nothing you can say or do nowadays in the anglosphere countries before some entitled clown or feminazi cunt or faggot feels offended by things that are none of their business!

One of the things I really love about the 3rd world countries is that you still enjoy freedom to do what you please, say or post as a biz.

The way things are going in the so called first world countries is simply tragic.

IRT got Texan fired.

Quote: (10-08-2013 09:42 PM)aphelion Wrote:  

WB

Quote: (10-08-2013 09:49 PM)JimNortonFan Wrote:  

She's hot. Smile on the left, playful on the right.

Whether you find it funny or not the sign is humorous, there's a difference.

2/10 [Image: dodgy.gif]

Team Nachos

IRT got Texan fired.

I like dark hair, what can I say?

IRT got Texan fired.

She doesn't even have a job....she's an intern and volunteers.

She should try getting a job first and contributing to society before opening her mouf.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

IRT got Texan fired.

Threat title should read IFT instead of IRT.

Austin, Texas...the city that is so much more "well informed" than the rest of the state

IRT got Texan fired.

Wow, she really is a latter-day Joan-of-Arc. Congrats, IFT, you just made the world a safer place for your personal insecurities.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

IRT got Texan fired.

I dunno, I though that shit was kind of funny.

I also like my coffee how like I like my women, black with a little cream inside.

IRT got Texan fired.

Quote: (10-08-2013 10:18 PM)yb13 Wrote:  

Threat title should read IFT instead of IRT.

Austin, Texas...the city that is so much more "well informed" than the rest of the state

My bad, the upper lip hair and moustache threw me.[Image: confused.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

IRT got Texan fired.

"Im mexican (not) and I find her picture with sombrero and mustache highly offensive. I currently am a volunteer at the Mexican shelter in Austin, so my sensitivity is extra high, but I think my reaction would have been the same regardless. Not only was it offensive, but it was also just bad humor."

IRT got Texan fired.

Not surprised this happened in Austin. Its a white city full of hipsters, Californians and college students.

IRT got Texan fired.

WB

2/10, Would Slap

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

IRT got Texan fired.

Why are these feminists so vindoctive? As far as i can tell, their default mode whenever someone says or does something they dont like is to destroy their livelihood.

Is "i dont really like that person, but i don't want to destroy their life." something only men think?

IRT got Texan fired.

Parents would be proud of me if I banged. Would not bang.

IRT got Texan fired.

Seetha was seething mad, in other words. Now there's a meme waiting to happen.

IRT got Texan fired.

[Image: i+like+my+violence+like+i+love+my+beer%2...mestic.jpg]

IRT got Texan fired.

Quote: (10-08-2013 10:26 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I dunno, I though that shit was kind of funny.

I also like my coffee how like I like my women, black with a little cream inside.

"I like my coffee the way I like my women: strong and black."

IRT got Texan fired.

WB

[Image: SHOCK-HORROR_310_3USY3.jpg]

IRT got Texan fired.

The sign was in bad taste, but it's not something you fire someone over for.

But maybe the employee was deliberately trolling in order to get fired...

IRT got Texan fired.

This is like the Pax Dickinson case.

You can be provocative, but don't be surprised when you receive the full brunt of public outrage.

Try putting a holocaust joke on a beer sign and see the response. Yeah you're going to probably find yourself out of a job.

If you believe you have a genuine statement to make beneath the frat-boy humor, take the social consequences like a man and use it as an opportunity to educate the public.

IRT got Texan fired.

Businesses that put themselves out there like this should follow through with it. They gain nothing by playing the game and apologizing. Even when an angry mob shows up outside, just provoke them even further, like with a sign that says, "Thirsty from protesting in the Texas sun? Come have a domestic brew!"

I'm sure something more clever can be thought up...

IRT got Texan fired.

Jokes about domestic violence are only funny when they appear on Jezebel.

This piece was penned by Jezebel high-up Tracie Egan Morrissey

http://jezebel.com/294383/have-you-ever-...uh-we-have

Have You Ever Beat Up A Boyfriend? Cause, Uh, We Have

Psychiatry News has a piece out this month about how men shouldn't be overlooked as victims of domestic violence, saying that:

Quote:Quote:

Women are doing virtually everything these days that men are—working as doctors, lawyers, and rocket scientists; flying helicopters in combat; riding horses in the Kentucky Derby. And physically assaulting their spouses or partners

According to a study of relationships that engage in nonreciprocal violence, a whopping 70% are perpetrated by women. So basically that means that girls are beating up their BFs and husbands and the dudes aren't fighting back. With Amy Winehouse busting open a can of whupass on her husband last week, we decided to conduct an informal survey of the Jezebels to see who's gotten violent with their men. After reviewing the answers, let's just say that it'd be wise to never ever fuck with us.

One Jezebel got into it with a dude while they were breaking up, while another Jez went nuts on her guy and began violently shoving him. One of your editors heard her boyfriend flirting on the phone with another girl, so she slapped the phone out of his hands and hit him in the face and neck... "partially open handed." Another editor slapped a guy when "he told me he thought he had breast cancer." (Okay, that one made us laugh really hard.) And lastly, one Jez punched a steady in the face and broke his glasses. He had discovered a sex story she was writing about another dude on her laptop, so he picked it up and threw it. And that's when she socked him. He was, uh, totally asking for it.

IRT got Texan fired.

Quote: (10-08-2013 10:44 PM)SpiderKing Wrote:  

WB

2/10, Would Slap

how can she slap?