rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

PETA member has issue with burrito at restaurant

This is ridiculous. Dont cater to these freaks and theyll try to bring you down.

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/eating/201...ench_f.php

What the fuck did I just read?

He is upset that the burrito has his namesake and isn't vegan? He couldn't have even gotten the free burrito, anyway as it wasn't in his town.

He wants all burritos to be vegan and everybody else to be vegan? Let me guess, he is strongly against proselytizing Christians. You know, because nobody should be forced to believe anything they don't want to believe. Fucking blue-pill blowhard.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Honestly, even most vegetarians don't like PETA. Try asking the next over-educated vegan girl you bang what she thinks about them.

Their tactics are tacky as hell. I say this as somebody's who is sympathetic for the general cause of improving animal welfare, even though I eat meat.

Also, unlike feminist groups or environmentalist organizations, PETA and animal rights never has gone as mainstream, especially in terms of actual legislation and enforcement, especially in the U.S. compared to other Western nations.

lol keep whining over a burrito.
If I owned the restaurant, I'd teach PETA a lesson and shove it where the son don't shine.

I read the article and was pissed off for 15 minutes straight, I even punched my couch a few times. Those bastards....

As a person who takes Mexican food VERY seriously....these people have taken it too far. Mexican food is based on meat for the most part. They don't have to eat burritos, nor should they judge what we eat. PETA makes claims that eating meat will send us to the hospital, veggies do the same shit too if unwashed!

Houston, what do you say if we launch a crusade against PETA? In solidarity with Arandas, I'm going there tomorrow to eat a burrito.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (10-08-2013 08:01 PM)CaliforniaSupreme Wrote:  

If I owned the restaurant, I'd teach PETA a lesson and shove it where the son don't shine.

And they would be happy to shove you a lawsuit where the sun don't shine (in court).

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (10-08-2013 08:40 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Quote: (10-08-2013 08:01 PM)CaliforniaSupreme Wrote:  

And they would be happy to shove you a lawsuit where the sun don't shine (in court).

We'll counter sue for them to cease and desist being discriminant towards Tex-Mex restaurateurs.

All of these extremist moral vegans should just kill themselves. Literally. I'm not just using that as a figure of speech to convey my disapproval of them. I'm saying that if they are so convinced that humans are causing all these problems for innocent animals, they should kill themselves in order to make one less human in the world.

Any truly moral vegan would do this. Instead, they write letters complaining about french fry stuffed burritos named El Mateo.

This is why no one takes vegans or their ideology seriously.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (10-08-2013 09:07 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

All of these extremist moral vegans should just kill themselves. Literally. I'm not just using that as a figure of speech to convey my disapproval of them. I'm saying that if they are so convinced that humans are causing all these problems for innocent animals, they should kill themselves in order to make one less human in the world.

Any truly moral vegan would do this. Instead, they write letters complaining about french fry stuffed burritos named El Mateo.

Perfect image to sum up PETA:
[Image: gallery_35695_32574_18002600754c5fa4d2986bb.jpg]

Well,i've heard PETA does Fat shaming so...maybe they're not so bad?

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

Quote: (10-08-2013 09:17 PM)Sailor Wrote:  

Well,i've heard PETA does Fat shaming so...maybe they're not so bad?

Proof.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

[Image: PETA-WHALES.png]

http://www.feministe.us/blog/archives/20...sequences/
And a stupid site

[Image: whales082509.jpg]

PETA has taken down their controversial "Save The Whales" billboard, which drew intense ire from across the country. They have replaced it with a billboard that says, "GONE: Just like all the pounds lost by people who go vegetarian."
[Image: icon_worship.gif][Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

Want to get back at these assholes? Get back at them by doing this:

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (10-08-2013 09:14 PM)CaliforniaSupreme Wrote:  

Quote: (10-08-2013 09:07 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Perfect image to sum up PETA:
[Image: gallery_35695_32574_18002600754c5fa4d2986bb.jpg]

Nice lol. I had to read that shit three times before I got the joke. I didn't realize they had BDSM shows at the circus.

Veganism does tend to be a platform for self-aggrandising behaviour...

[Image: MW8QS70.jpg]

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

Q: How do you tell if someone's a vegan?

A: Don't worry, they'll tell you.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Here's a mexican saying "Y luego porque los matan"

they were already thinking about a veggie burrito, so ...

Q: Why do vegans give good head?
A: Because they are used to eating nuts.

I'm eating carnitas for the rest of the week now.