rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

We are Officially Living in the Twilight Zone...

[Image: 1385325_654854151203394_1420465066_n.jpg]'

This just came across my Facebook.

Get this, a man posted it. A man, Baby!

I clicked on the pic (why god, why?), and predictably, all the comments agree that these women are "hawt."

The end is near. The sky is truly fucking falling...

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

What comes next? Some New Age shit with fat bitches being the symbol of fertility or whatever?

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Always wondered what became of Monica Lewinsky.

I dont even think these girls are hot for fat women...

There are a couple people on there at least spitting it real. I liked this one:

Quote:Quote:

The on on the left look like Miley Cyrus 10 years 15 kids later

[Image: biggrin.gif]

A lot of commentors, some of them even men, insinuating that men who aren't attracted to women with this kind of weight must have small peckers...

sigh...I give up.

On a bright note, guys with big peckers apparently aren't competing with me for the hotties, so that's a good thing. lol

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Sad. The one on the right could be attractive if she dropped 30 or 40 lbs.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

It's clear what your facebook friend who posted this is trying to do, isn't it? He's a beta positing feminist BS hoping that will make his female friends see him as a "good" guy, and that will one day lead them to have sex with him.

We know how well that will work. His celibacy will be his punishment for his stupidity.

Wasn't fat considered attractive in France/Europe in the 1700's??

Some culture like fat for various reasons. (sign of health, wealth, etc)

I know there are parts of Africa where fat women are considered attractive.

We are starting to like fat because it has become normal and acceptable.

I don't think the sky is falling. I think obesity is big business, the food industry and the healthcare industry like it this way. But, thats a whole nother episode of "The Twilight Zone".

Quote: (10-08-2013 04:44 PM)Celtic Wrote:  

It's clear what your facebook friend who posted this is trying to do, isn't it? He's a beta positing feminist BS hoping that will make his female friends see him as a "good" guy, and that will one day lead them to have sex with him.

We know how well that will work. His celibacy will be his punishment for his stupidity.

In his defense, he's a fat motherfucker. Like really fat. Cool as hell and really friendly and popular, but I can't see him getting much better than what's in this photo. And even that would take some game for the dude.

Also, he's black. Hate to perpetuate stereotypes, but when I clicked on the pic to check out comments, most of the guys commenting with support were indeed giving their "niggas" a hard time for not sharing their taste in these lovely ladies. [Image: smile.gif]

A certain segment of black dudes do seem to be loving these big girls. To me, this isn't even thick, Man - this is big.

Quote: (10-08-2013 04:50 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I know there are parts of Africa where fat women are considered attractive.

We are starting to like fat because it has become normal and acceptable.

I don't think the sky is falling. I think obesity is big business, the food industry and the healthcare industry like it this way. But, thats a whole nother episode of "The Twilight Zone".

Gio, I was just joking around when I said the sky is falling; my post was meant to be funny, even if it wasn't.

For the most part, the only reason this type of thing bothers me is because it promotes a culture where fat is beautiful as you mentioned. That worries me because I do not want the majority of women to aspire to obesity.

This type of thing becoming a norm seriously diminishes the stock of attractive women in American markets, a phenomenon that has already had some negative consequences. Yeah, I know plenty of fit women still exist in the states, but the negative consequences are apparent.

It's also saddening to me how our women are convincing themselves that this type of unhealthy behavior is preferable to actually taking control of their lives - it says a lot about our overall culture. Many of the women commenting were arguing with strawmen (well, arguing with us lol) about how some people can't help what size they are and everyone's beautiful, etc, and that these women aren't unhealthy just because they're big.

Anyone who seriously believes that drivel has some serious problems going on in their head, and it's alarming when you see the masses embracing it.

Other than these concerns, I could give a shit what other guys like.

Beyond All Seas

That was just a sign of wealth at the time. Now it's a sign of laziness, lower class, etc.

Biologically, slim, petite women with great hip to waist ratio and voluptuous breasts are the most attractive for the average male from thousands of years of evolution.

These females would look good if they each lost 50-60lbs. Fucking waste. I hate fat women.

Quote: (10-08-2013 05:11 PM)NY Digital Wrote:  

That was just a sign of wealth at the time. Now it's a sign of laziness, lower class, etc.

Biologically, slim, petite women with great hip to waist ratio and voluptuous breasts are the most attractive for the average male from thousands of years of evolution.

And it was mostly for wealthy and powerful men. If you were to look back at art from various centuries in Europe, you'd never see a fat woman portrayed positively. They were a little bigger than our ideals, but they still had some soft, feminine curves about them.

Despite that, and the ever growing man-shaming for behaving true to himself, I will never give in to this fat-acceptance. I like my women like I like my haircuts, high-and-tight!

One of my family members, whos kind of famous in LA posted this a while back, I really dont know if he posted this for more ratings or what but it was fucked up....

Good god - the one on the far left's thighs are thicker than my entire torso, arms included.

That's fucking disgusting.

Would bang

We've lost Mexico too, it's not just the U.S., Mexico is now the fattest nation on the planet. The country of chaste senoritas is now the country of drunken senorotas. This came up on my Facebook today. For those of you that don't speak Spanish, a loose translation is: "Ugly women do not exist, only women who do not know how to dress up." The implication is that "these girls aren't fat/ugly, they're immaculately dressed, beautiful women."

[Image: 10oirg8.jpg]

If I saw one of these beasts on an African Safari, I'd hunt it, not mate with it.

American guys are not used to seeing skinny anymore. I think the guys who believe the caption have extremely low self esteem and are desperate for any pussy so they get online brownie points in hopes that the legs will open up. Ive never met a guy in real life whos thought like the picture, even desperate losers. Its all an online act for pussy points unless they have a BBW fetish. No guy will choose fat over thick or skinny when given the choice.

Mexico...that's interesting. I wonder if it's due to NAFTA forcing cheap (more efficiently produced) US agricultural commodities into their market.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Goddamn these Skrillex haircuts

Quote: (10-08-2013 07:13 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

We've lost Mexico too, it's not just the U.S., Mexico is now the fattest nation on the planet. The country of chaste senoritas is now the country of drunken senorotas. This came up on my Facebook today. For those of you that don't speak Spanish, a loose translation is: "Ugly women do not exist, only women who do not know how to dress up." The implication is that "these girls aren't fat/ugly, they're immaculately dressed, beautiful women."

[Image: 10oirg8.jpg]

If I saw one of these beasts on an African Safari, I'd hunt it, not mate with it.

I feel bad for the poor car. If they sit in it, the wheels will fall off.

Quote: (10-08-2013 04:17 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Get this, a man posted it. A man, Baby!

Unfriend.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I hate it when people say that "big women have an hourglass physique"
[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: hourglass.jpg]

If hourglasses were anything like the fat model above, all the sand would fall in one second.

I wish someone would take these 'fat' ads, find slim/fit girls with similar skin tones, dress them in the same wardrobe, shoot them in the same scene with the same poses and then post them side by side with some sort of clever saying.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

That's Victoria's Big Secret [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

[Image: austriansfet.jpg]

Society is degenerating back to pre civilization.