rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is 100+ women banged nothing these days?

I was watching Paul Janka on Dr. Phil and the reaction he got when he said he slept with 132 women.. This was in 2005, but I feel in today's time, thats nothing for a guy his age (26 or 27 around then).

Sex inflation?

The reported average number of partners for men is 8. I feel like I suck with women because I hang out here. In the real world, people direct men with female issues to me. There's also the issue of dumpster diving when you are going for quantity. We've all done it, anyone who says otherwise is a liar or GManifesto.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

It depends on where you live. If you live in NYC, yeah triple digit numbers can be very obtainable. But if you're in Atlanta, you're a player if you can bang more than 20.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (10-07-2013 08:04 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

It depends on where you live. If you live in NYC, yeah triple digit numbers can be very obtainable. But if you're in Atlanta, you're a player if you can bang more than 20.

Are the women hard to pull in Atlanta?

20 chicks for a guy who is 26 or more shouldn't be considered a player anywhere.

[Image: facepalm.png]

If you think 100+ partners is "nothing" you are living in a dreamworld. It's like listening to billionaires sitting around talking about how a million dollars is nothing when the average USA salary is $26k. You're going to be hard pressed to rack up numbers like that unless picking up girls is practically a full-time job for you or you have a job that facilitates being around lots of girls like club promoter, DJ, casting director, etc. Of course there's always the rare natural who is tall, good-looking, outgoing and just has lots of access to pussy. But we're talking about outliers in any event. The average man will not breach 10 partners in his lifetime.

One girl I'm seeing asked me how many girls I've been with and I just laughed. She goes "I bet more than 20". I laughed again. "Is that right??"

I think girls were harder to bang when I was between 18-25 in general. I had slept with something like 11 girls in 4 years of highschool and people in my class thought that was unreal. Now I bet that's common for a guy in his sophomore year (all things being equal).

Girls have definitely gotten sluttier on average.

redacted

I don't know where that ATL slight came from... Lots of good looking chicks in ATL, including white, black, Latina and Asians... and I've always found them to be as slutty as the ones here in LA.

Notch count is like weight: It's a false metric in assessing anything, because it is just a number. Quality is more important.

You want to get a really high notch count? Come to the south and bang fatties, then pat yourself on the back and call yourself a player.

Quote: (10-07-2013 07:37 PM)TrueSlyr Wrote:  

I was watching Paul Janka on Dr. Phil and the reaction he got when he said he slept with 132 women.. This was in 2005, but I feel in today's time, thats nothing for a guy his age (26 or 27 around then).

Sex inflation?

Although it's possible for a guy who's learned about game/pick up via the internet to do, it's not easy. Once you get the mechanics down and the logistics down, you still need 2 things
1) big city with enough hunting grounds
2) constant hunger for new pussy

For sex addicts and perverts no problem.

For guys like say a Hunter Moore, Z-list celebrity or someone with a good social funnel - with access to poon from different cities, it's easy. The constant novelty and lack of effort...

WIA

We tend to have a distorted perspective because this is our lifestyle

Most guys are banging one woman at a time for years. A significant percentage of guys go years without getting laid at all unless they pay for it.

Unlike water, pussy flows uphill. I do think there is more sex happening now than decades ago but most of that sex is going to the guys at the top of the sexual pyramid. A guy who has 100+ lifetime notches is probably in the top 1%.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (10-07-2013 08:49 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

We tend to have a distorted perspective because this is our lifestyle

Most guys are banging one woman at a time for years. A significant percentage of guys go years without getting laid at all unless they pay for it.

Unlike water, pussy flows uphill. I do think there is more sex happening now than decades ago but most of that sex is going to the guys at the top of the sexual pyramid. A guy who has 100+ lifetime notches is probably in the top 1%.

Actually, we are living in less slutty times because our demographics are shrinking. The 50-60's were goldmines for players, because women weren't very clued into the game nor was there any shortage of young skinny white women.

Compared to today, where you need some sort of niche to fuck lots of girls, men need to work 10x as hard to get the same results.

Quote:Quote:

20 chicks for a guy who is 26 or more shouldn't be considered a player anywhere.

Depends on what the guy likes. 20 LTR's with hot women is definitely a player in my book.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Quote: (10-07-2013 07:37 PM)TrueSlyr Wrote:  

Sex inflation?

100 always seems like a lot to a lot of people. But then a lot of people don't live in hot spots or go out a lot.

But to a guy going out 3-5 nights a week for 10+ years it is not.

100 girls is only 10 girls per year for 10 years.

If you live in Miami Beach or Las Vegas, 6-10 girls per month is common place for a guy with is act together.

The only way to judge a man's game is to watch him in action. I don't care what he says his number is.

Quote: (10-07-2013 09:17 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

If you live in Miami Beach or Las Vegas, 8-10 girls per month is common place for a guy with his act together.

What about the average American Joe that lives in a town?

What I loved about Roosh in his early days was that he appealed and related very well to the Average American guy.

If you're a baller though, you need even less game to be a player. Downhill battles are the way to go though, I'll grant you that Manifesto.

Quote: (10-07-2013 09:22 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

Quote: (10-07-2013 09:17 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

If you live in Miami Beach or Las Vegas, 8-10 girls per month is common place for a guy with his act together.

What about the average American Joe that lives in a town?

"Average Joe" might get zero.

Hell, "Average Joe" doesn't even make it in the club. He is in the parking lot. Doesn't even make it it the Stadium to play the Game.

F*ck being average.

-----

But I challenge anyone to roll out 3-5 nights per week, Custom Suited, In Shape, Smoking Cigarettes, Locking places Down, A Bankroll, Air-Tight Logistics and approaching 3-10 girls per night in NYC, Las Vegas or Miami Beach with Swagger and see if they don't take down 10- 100 girls per year.

Quote: (10-07-2013 09:25 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

"Average Joe" might get zero.

F*ck being average.

-----

But I challenge anyone to roll out 3-5 nights per week, Custom Suited, In Shape, Smoking Cigarettes, Locking places Down, A Bankroll and approaching 3-10 girls per night in NYC, Las Vegas or Miami Beach with Swagger and see if they don't take down 10- 100 girls per year.

[Image: facepalm.png]

Be famous, win the lottery, flaunt your wealth, be good looking, be the owner of the club and have a penthouse right above it... I'm writing all of this down, my mind has been blown.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Quote: (10-07-2013 09:27 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

Be famous, flaunt your wealth, be good looking, be the owner of the club and have a penthouse right above it... I'm writing all of this down, my mind has been blown.

Be sarcastic all you want.

Everything I wrote above, any "average" person can do if they want it.

Nothing in life is easy.

Sorry you were looking for a magic pill.

If the average person did those things they would cease being average.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (10-07-2013 09:41 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

If the average person did those things they would cease being average.

Bingo.

Quote: (10-07-2013 09:36 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Be sarcastic all you want.

Everything I wrote above, any "average" person can do.

Nothing in life is easy.

Sorry you were looking for a magic pill.

Game, as I see it, is leverage for the Average Joe.

As Sun Tzu said, numbers confer no advantage. This should apply to your bank account when it comes to game.

Although having good logistics isn't debatable.

23 years old, just hit bang 80.

On an average month I fuck two new chicks. But they just fall into my lap.

If I was actually trying, I could probably pull 12 chicks in a month, of varying quality. But I have other hobbies.

When you get down to it, success begets success. Once you really get in your groove, its only a matter of brushing your fuckin teeth, goin somewhere and just start talking to bitches. You become a natural.

Quote: (10-07-2013 09:44 PM)silverbullit Wrote:  

If you've fucked 80 women who "just fell into your lap", then I'm assuming you are probably well above average looking.

If I was actually trying, I could probably pull 12 chicks in a month, of varying quality. But I have other hobbies.

When you get down to it, success begets success. Once you really get in your groove, its only a matter of brushing your fuckin teeth, goin somewhere and just start talking to bitches. You become a natural.

Where do you live, downtown NYC?

I'm guessing you suit up too. Good job, you've put yourself in a good position..

Quote: (10-07-2013 09:47 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

If you've fucked 80 women who "just fell into your lap", then I'm assuming you are probably well above average looking.

Or a chubby chaser.