rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which indications are required for asking a girl out?

Hey, I'm wondering what you guys think is needed for a girl to display for you to ask her out?

I have been talking to a lot of girls since I'm in a new country and new university and I'm kind of confused when a girl really likes you up to the point she wants to go out with you.

I know I shouldn't care and just ask but most girls I know are from university and I don't want to be the guy who asked out every girl and got rejected. I don't know what girls talk amongst each other but even me and my friends gossip about girls.

So basically I'm asking, what is a safe way to ask a girl out? What indications do you need?

Videl,

Try to relax. In my opinion you've received some good advice various RVF members already and there's not much more to add..

If you're speaking with a woman and
1. you like her appearance
2. you're enjoying the conversation
3. want to ask her out...

Then just ask her out. If she says no, she says no, but at some point you've got to move past seeking advice and get the experience.

Last thing, you're at university. For some of us saving that nest egg to make an independent move we would love to have a do over at university. Approach and don't be afraid of "no."

Good luck.

Quote: (10-07-2013 03:10 PM)Videl Wrote:  

Hey, I'm wondering what you guys think is needed for a girl to display for you to ask her out?

Multiple indicators of interest are great to have, but even just one can be enough.

* Smiling when you talk to them
* Laughing when you flirt with them
* Giving you good eye contact
* Crossing and uncrossing their legs
* Playing with her hair, touching her face, touching you.

I have been talking to a lot of girls since I'm in a new country and new university and I'm kind of confused when a girl really likes you up to the point she wants to go out with you.

That's great, you should talk to a lot of girls. You will be confused. You're not going to understand things right away, but that's what experience (and failure) are going to teach you to be better at. However, there is no "point" where the girl knows she would go out with you. She will either be attracted to you or not within the beginning of your interaction. It is up to you to approach her with confidence, get her laughing, get her smiling, talk about something interesting and invite her to join you for drinks (or some cool event/thing you talked about that she expressed interest in).

I know I shouldn't care and just ask but most girls I know are from university and I don't want to be the guy who asked out every girl and got rejected. I don't know what girls talk amongst each other but even me and my friends gossip about girls.

Most universities are big and you won't be talked about as much as you think. Ask out the girls that you find attractive and who show interest in you. If they aren't interested, let them go, like it's no big deal and there won't be anything for them to gossip about you.

So basically I'm asking, what is a safe way to ask a girl out? What indications do you need?

As with many worthwhile things in life, there is no "safe way." You need to take some risk and expend effort and move past your failures to earn that reward. Do not be afraid, fear is in your mind, how you choose to act is what will define your success.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Videl you joined this forum Sept and 1 and you've already started 17 threads

Instead of worrying about every little thing and asking questions that have been covered here many times, why don't you concentrate on reading the entire game forum and most importantly, going out and taking action and learning by actually doing game

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

edit

Quick tip: talk about events you like to attend, your favorite concert venues, favorite bars, whatever...and wait for the "oh, that sounds awesome!"
Take that as a strong IOI and proceed with the invitation.