rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DHV on campus

DHV on campus

As many of you have noticed, I have been concentrating my posts on college campuses/lizzards. I'm not having a hard time number closing during the day -- in fact, if we get to the two minute mark its a sure thing (although I try and drag the convo out per Day Bang) After a few texts the girls dry up. I keep it logistical, focusing on a second meetup. That leads me to believe that I'm just not making a strong impression.

My bait seems to work and we get to the personal level. Like most of the guys on the board, I have some interesting experiences/talents that mot people would see as DHV. I'm not sure these girls see it that way. They don't care about Ukraine or Russia, foreign languages, outdoor activites or classic automobiles. So what do you guys use?

Tl;Dr: Number close but no responses after a few texts with 21+ college chicks. How to DHV girls that only care about Miley circus twerking??

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

DHV on campus

Shoot, this needs to go in newbie forum.

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

DHV on campus

College girls geneally don't really care of you are "higher value" or "lower value".

Many of them could not even explain what that concept means..

They only care if you are attractive to them or not.

DHV on campus

You need to appear popular and have cool friends in college. If you're out of college but there to pickup, I don't know though, maybe be able to hook them with the promises of exclusive parties and access to parties and experiences they can instagram to their friends about?