rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cork, Ireland

Cork, Ireland

Anyone been there? Any advice? I could not find anything searching the forum.

Cork, Ireland

I've been to Cork a couple of times but both times were with gfs, so there wasn't much partying going on
It's a nice city though, friendly, there's plenty of 'old mans pubs' as we call them, basically dark pubs with old men in them and really good Guinness
although in Cork, they go in for a different stout called Murphys, which has a more malty taste (I prefer it actually), I remember a pub called 'An Brog' near the centre which was decent
The Jazz Festival each year always has a decent lineup, good buzz in the city for this one: http://guinnessjazzfestival.com/
If you're into art, the Gluckmans Gallery in University College Cork is worth checking out, albeit a little bit out from the city centre
Cyprus Avenue is a decent spot for gigs
The women are friendly enough, if you're in any of the city centre bars on a Friday/Saturday night, should be pretty easy to get in with the local chicks, and onto a late bar/club - kiss closes are as we say in Ireland 'a piece of piss', but ONSs are more challenging, still with sufficient game/confidence/banter, you should pull it off
My favourite street is Washington Street, some cool bars, cafes, shops and restaurants along there
There used to be a fantastic little music shop called Plugd, not sure if it's still there, but if so, those guys know what's going on, and where's good to go
EDIT, just checked and it's moved: http://triskelartscentre.ie/plugd-records/ still worth a visit for sure if you have any interest in music/film/events
Also on Washington Street or thereabouts is a little cinema called Kino, really cool, chilled out vibe in this place
Oh and lastly, check out the 'English Market' if you get a chance, it's a big covered market with loads of fresh produce, meat, fish, cheese, etc and loads of food from different countries

Cork, Ireland

The odds are good but the goods are odd, to sum it up.

Can't give you venue advice because I havn't been there in a few years but its rural (ish...I know its a small city but its a rural mentality) Ireland. So basically as long as you're ok with 6s you'll have no problem getting laid if you've got game. The 8+s will be rare and will have a big ego because of their rarity.

UCC (University College Cork) is the big college down there, if you can find the UCC Ents (entertainments) page on facebook you should be able to find out where the big student nights are on. Thats where you'll wanna go midweek - cheap drinks and easy students.

Cork, Ireland

any updates on cork. Imma go hang out with a couple people I met in Dublin sometime this year.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Cork, Ireland

Whats the typical girl looks in Cork? is the talent similar to dublin or worse?

Cork, Ireland

Quote: (01-12-2014 01:15 PM)loveblondes Wrote:  

Pretty much the same as Dublin I'd say.

Come to Ireland for the scenery, drinking and the craic...but not for the women.

There's a reason why Irish lads drink themselves to death, and it's to put up with the obnoxious attitudes of the women, who've been destroyed by a horrible mix of feminism and Catholic guilt.

Haven't been there in a while but I always found Galway on the West Coast to be a great stomping ground. Can't offer up any recent data but when I used to go there regularly in the early 2000's it always some amazing talent.

Cork, Ireland

Quote: (01-12-2014 02:19 PM)davyjose Wrote:  

Come to Ireland for the scenery, drinking and the craic...but not for the women.

There's a reason why Irish lads drink themselves to death, and it's to put up with the obnoxious attitudes of the women, who've been destroyed by a horrible mix of feminism and Catholic guilt.

Haven't been there in a while but I always found Galway on the West Coast to be a great stomping ground. Can't offer up any recent data but when I used to go there regularly in the early 2000's it always some amazing talent.

Yes, I agree, Galway women have a certain rosy cheeked attractiveness, moreso than Cork chicks, and definitely better attitude than Dublin women
As an example of two attractive (slightly older, both at least in their mid thirties if not more) Galway women, there's the Seoighe sisters:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPMFUFTgV3A
Being honest, and as Irish women go, these two are definitely better than average, I would slip both of them a length, preferably at the same sitting [Image: banana.gif]

Cork, Ireland

Quote: (01-14-2014 07:59 AM)amity Wrote:  

Quote: (01-12-2014 02:19 PM)davyjose Wrote:  

Yes, I agree, Galway women have a certain rosy cheeked attractiveness, moreso than Cork chicks, and definitely better attitude than Dublin women
As an example of two attractive (slightly older, both at least in their mid thirties if not more) Galway women, there's the Seoighe sisters:
Being honest, and as Irish women go, these two are definitely better than average, I would slip both of them a length, preferably at the same sitting [Image: banana.gif]

The pair of them used to do voiceovers in a place I worked in years ago.
Gráinne was an out and out saucy little minx!

Cork, Ireland

[quote] (01-14-2014 07:59 AM)amity Wrote:  

[quote='davyjose' pid='626924' dateline='1389554369']
[quote='loveblondes' pid='626871' dateline='1389550502']

Being honest, and as Irish women go, these two are definitely better than average, I would slip both of them a length, preferably at the same sitting [Image: banana.gif][/quote]

Are they fully Irish? they look almost like latinas.

Cork, Ireland

Quote: (01-14-2014 02:56 PM)loveblondes Wrote:  

[quote] (01-14-2014 07:59 AM)amity Wrote:  

(01-12-2014, 07:19 PM)davyjose Wrote:  [quote='loveblondes' pid='626871' dateline='1389550502']

Are they fully Irish? they look almost like latinas.

Black Irish

Cork, Ireland

Black ? They look closer to mediterranean or even arabic than black.

Cork, Ireland

I was in Cork, as well as in Dublin. Both were nice but it is not a place for random girl pickup, they don't have such thing in their culture. In Cork it seemed less hard to me, but the overall vibe is that people just go out to get drunk and talk to friends, even in dance clubs they will just do that, nobody will ever dance.( A few will like if it were irish folk music, when electrohouse is actually playing ).

The girls in Cork are very beautifil and nice, will give you attention if approached, but nothing more than attention! The dudes are also friendly and likely to help you. Lots of pubs and clubs in Cork center which is very small, they are very close to each one, one night i went to like 10 different ones just to know them.

The An Brog suggested by amity was great but it is a simple place, it gets full only one or two hours before closing just like most other pubs/clubs in Ireland. It is kind of weird that most people in Ireland just want the last hour of fun.

Cork, Ireland

Quote: (01-14-2014 03:08 PM)loveblondes Wrote:  

Black ? They look closer to mediterranean or even arabic than black.

Taken from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people#Black_Irish

Black Irish is an ambiguous term sometimes used (mainly outside Ireland) as a reference to a dark-haired phenotype appearing in people of Irish origin.[29] Opinions vary in regard to what is perceived as the usual physical characteristics of the so-called Black Irish: e.g., dark hair, brown eyes and medium skin tone; or dark hair, blue or green eyes and fair skin tone.[30] Unbeknownst to some who have used this term at one time or another, dark hair in people of Irish descent is common, although darker skin complexions appear less frequently.[31] The physical traits associated with the term Black Irish are sometimes thought to have been the result of an Iberian admixture.[32] One popular theory suggests the Black Irish are descendents of survivors of the Spanish Armada, despite research discrediting such claims.[33] In his documentary series Atlantean, Bob Quinn explores an alternative 'Iberian' hypothesis, proposing the existence of an ancient sea-trading route skirting the Atlantic coast from North Africa and the Iberian Peninsula to regions such as Connemara. While preferring the term "The Atlantean Irish", Quinn's reference to certain phenotypical characteristics (within elements of the Irish populace and diaspora) as possible evidence of a previous Hibernian-Iberian (and possibly Berber) admixture mirrors common descriptions of the Black Irish.[34]

Cork, Ireland

Amity, I'm sure you're acquainted with the TG4 weather girls..For the rest of you here's Síle Ní Bhraonain, an Irish speaking Galway chick..

Mairead Ni Chuig..

Cork, Ireland

delete

Cork, Ireland

The most beautiful accent I ever heard(apart from my own) was from girls from Cork, these girls were pretty cute too.

Cork, Ireland

Delete