rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Krauserpua's Day Game Model - Thoughts?

Starting to get sick of the night scene - the clubs in my area are littered with attention-wh*res, c*ckblocks, and girls dancing in circles on a "girls night out" there to "just dance" who need to be "saved" because they can't fend for themselves. The music is too deafening to run solid game, you're competing with roided up drunk douchebags - and the calibre of girls isn't that great.

I'm seriously starting to consider "day game". I always thought it was fruitless and "creepy" and not socially approved - would a girl really **** a guy she just met on the streets or in a bookstore/coffee shop? With no social proof?! But after seeing all the success these guys are having I'm starting to reconsider.

http://www.krauserpua.com
http://www.justinwaynepua.com

These guys put up infield videos of their approaches and even their bangs, so they're legit.

Both are average-looking dudes scoring hotties above their leagues.

I live next to a campus with a 2-to-1 girl-guy ratio. There's a vast reservoir of young, untapped pvssy abound. I see them strolling the streets all day, and many are better quality than the club girls. There's got to be a vast pool of lonely, horny girls who are decent, who don't go out to clubs, and who are hurting for alpha d*ck. These are the girls I'm after.

Krauser has his own "Day Game Model". It clearly works for him and it seems solid to me.

http://www.krauserpua.com/day-game-model/

My only caveat is all the girls these guys seem to get with in the day are FOREIGN. Would this style of game work on American/Canadian women? Not that I don't like foreign women, but I'm not in Europe so I'm stuck with the talent here.

Comments?

Quote: (10-27-2010 12:35 AM)spinaroonie Wrote:  

My only caveat is all the girls these guys seem to get with in the day are FOREIGN. Would this style of game work on American/Canadian women? Not that I don't like foreign women, but I'm not in Europe so I'm stuck with the talent here.

Comments?

I think there's a paradoxical vacuum effect forming due to what I would call the "defeminization of women" in the US:
The bitchier the woman-guys act, the more scared guys are and the less attention healthy feminine women get.

There's a significant, but very vocal and assertive, minority of women who are basically paranoid about men. They suppress their signaling behavior, and combat their natural impulses to gain male attention by being tense, avoidant and bitchy.

The bitchy ones injure foolish betas/omegas (BOs) who hit on them, (I was one of the betas).

Most of the BOs then proceed to be scared of hitting on women at all, greatly reducing overall attention available for all chicks, maybe even more so the 8-9-10's-- viewed as unreachable.

You can see it in the bewildered looks of perfectly fine 8's wandering around looking lost. Why is no one paying attention to them?
Gunwitch takes issue with the idea 8-9-10's are hit on all the time. You might see it in a club, but we've agreed here clubs are lame with roiders, yes?

Try watching a 9-10 in a cafe or bookstore. My experience is in an hour or so, typically no one approaches them at all. If she cues with eye contact, she won't bite your head off.

Somewhere I read--was it Roosh? -- that if she makes eye contact with you more than once, it's not an accident. She's cueing. The catch is they can't believe we're as dumb as we act, and if you don't approach they feel insulted or think less of you. They're def giving us a chance , but they're pretty demanding about what you do with it. MY experience as a hesitating beta is if there's a woman you see repeatedly in your environment, if you don't make a move the third time you see a woman, she's written you off. They can usually tolerate you waiting for the second meet-- if it's a situation where it may happen.

That Justin Wayne videos opened my eyes. He's just straight up with "I want to make out with you" or even " I want to have sex with you."

All the girlfriends that stuck with me (7-8's) were masturbating a lot for quite a while between boyfriends. That kind of supports they're wishing for more attention.

Curiously, the girls I slept with that were incapable of masturbating ( "It makes me feel like a loser") were the most unreliable lays-- found some reason to move on etc.

never heard of krauserpua - sounds like a nazi...

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Quote: (10-27-2010 02:40 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

never heard of krauserpua - sounds like a nazi...

Now not all Germans are Nazis..[Image: sleepy.gif] very few actually these days..but he does refer to "stealing their souls and adding them to a harem."

But in his defense he also tries to innoculate girls who seem to be moving towards bad-boy-addict territory to think about what they really want and few First World women want to be part of a harem long-term-- I think. Feel free to correct me. I know it can be true when they want Hyper-Alphas, but they also want someone they can depend on that's not necessarily an orbiter.