rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cup sizes revealed

Cup sizes revealed

What size is your fav ?

Cup sizes revealed

I like the A's and B's. Quote I read from a 90+ year old guy who'd outlived 4 wives:
"When you're as old as me, you know the small ones hold up best."

My hot bass player ( a C at 27 YO)
"They sag."

Girls with small boobs look better running, which I think is the most elegant, erotic thing this side of ballet dancing.

Cup sizes revealed

Quote: (10-27-2010 12:25 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

I like the A's and B's. Quote I read from a 90+ year old guy who'd outlived 4 wives:
"When you're as old as me, you know the small ones hold up best."

My hot bass player ( a C at 27 YO)
"They sag."

Girls with small boobs look better running, which I think is the most elegant, erotic thing this side of ballet dancing.

I would have to agree, smaller do look better, I perfer B.

Cup sizes revealed

Quote: (10-27-2010 12:28 AM)cloud7en Wrote:  

[quote='iknowexactly' pid='30491' dateline='1288157100']

I would have to agree, smaller do look better, I perfer B.

Ballet dancers and models are the best looking chicks in my book, unfortunately wealthy guy think so too. more competition. I don't mean
runway models, they're too thin, but more like average models.

Dancers have the rep of being dumb, which IDK but seems kind of true.

Cup sizes revealed

what is the name of the B girl? she's hot

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Cup sizes revealed

B's and C's all the way

Cup sizes revealed

E and F

Cup sizes revealed

WRT; pics.

A is an A
B is a C
C is a D
D is a DD
E is something insane
F is gross

Cup size is volume, but it all depends on the bust size. A 32C is plenty different from a 36C.

Give me a 32B (petite, perky) or a 34C (endowed, but not with 'fat gatts') over all else. I'm more of an assman but I do still like at least something going on up there (without her being fat).

D's and DD's are nice if she's super young, like 18-21, much older and they start to sag pretty bad.

Cup sizes revealed

Quote: (10-28-2010 09:36 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

WRT; pics.

A is an A
B is a C
D is a DD
E is something insane
F is gross

Cup size is volume, but it all depends on the bust size. A 32C is plenty different from a 36C.

Give me a 32B (petite, perky) or a 34C (endowed, but not with 'fat gatts') over all else. I'm more of an assman but I do still like at least something going on up there (without her being fat).

D's and DD's are nice if she's super young, like 18-21, much older and they start to sag pretty bad.

Agree 100% with all of this. I definitely thought the Bs were Cs as well.

Cup sizes revealed

To each their own brothas!!! But cool pics nonetheless. Which countries have the highest percentage of girls who are decent looking but have a D or bigger chest (fake or real)... I found the Dominican Republic to have their fair share of busty women au naturelle! Voluptuous, not fat... As for Cuba,, a lot of A and B cup I found, but nice shapely butts ( nothing big) but shapely though.... I guess they do a lot of walking and an empty fridge does help.

Cup sizes revealed

Honestly man, when it comes to boobs, I must say American girls do pretty well. But I'm more about the bunda. I remember when I would tell Brazilian guys about how their girls were so much better, they would always come back with, "Yeah, but our girls have small boobs, your American girls have awesome tits!" I don't really agree, I met plenty of well endoude women in Brazil, but I would agree that on average, american girls have bigger breast, who knows about nicer, it's hard to tell. But I'd take a nice fat ass with a pair of perky B's in front of me any day than a flat ass and C's.

Cup sizes revealed

@ int.pboy... a gal with a flat ass is a huge turnoff for me and for you it looks like and many... Thank god for the butt implants and lifts surgeries that are becoming more popular. I would take that gal with the nice ass, and buy her a pair of boobies if I were to wife her up... Checking out wikipedia they said that breast implants in the USA have decreased. I wish they would increase!!! maybe breast reduction surgeries have risen......I'll have to go to Brazil to see those well endowed women...

Cup sizes revealed

Quote: (10-28-2010 10:27 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

@ int.pboy... a gal with a flat ass is a huge turnoff for me and for you it looks like and many... Thank god for the butt implants and lifts surgeries that are becoming more popular. I would take that gal with the nice ass, and buy her a pair of boobies if I were to wife her up... Checking out wikipedia they said that breast implants in the USA have decreased. I wish they would increase!!! maybe breast reduction surgeries have risen......I'll have to go to Brazil to see those well endowed women...

You like fake breasts?

Cup sizes revealed

if aesthetically the natural ones don't cut it or are toooooo small, I don't mind them at all... to each their own[Image: smile.gif]