rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

how to tell the difference between a girl being nice and a girl being interested

how to tell the difference between a girl being nice and a girl being interested

i've struggled with this probably forever. one thing thats always confused the hell out of me is that my mom would always tell me how good looking i was. i wish she never did that because all it did was confuse me. i've had lots of girls talk to me and stuff, but i never really pursue b/c i figure they are just being nice. but sometime i'll screw up and go after a girl that i think is interensted but is just being nice. so how do you guys tell the difference if a girl is interested or if she is nice? i'm at a school with tons of young girls, so its hard for me to distinguish since there are so many ppl. if there were a limited amount of ppl it would probably be easier .. but how does everyone tell the differencE?

Quote: (10-22-2008 10:56 PM)pimpc Wrote:  

i've struggled with this probably forever. one thing thats always confused the hell out of me is that my mom would always tell me how good looking i was. i wish she never did that because all it did was confuse me. i've had lots of girls talk to me and stuff, but i never really pursue b/c i figure they are just being nice. but sometime i'll screw up and go after a girl that i think is interensted but is just being nice. so how do you guys tell the difference if a girl is interested or if she is nice? i'm at a school with tons of young girls, so its hard for me to distinguish since there are so many ppl. if there were a limited amount of ppl it would probably be easier .. but how does everyone tell the differencE?

if she is interested,there are couple of signs you should check out.

1.she will start fingering or playing with her hair whenever she is in conversation with you.

2.she will start asking you many questions.

3.ofcourse,she would smile with meaningfull eye contact.

if you found these thee signs...no matter a girl is nice or not,she IS interested in you.

Quote: (10-22-2008 10:56 PM)pimpc Wrote:  

.. but how does everyone tell the differencE?

The following isn't set in stone and concerns women who aren't dealing with you in a work setting, like a sales person, waitress, cashier, etc., but a woman's body language is one way to tell if she's interested in you. If she preens herself by touching her hair, or face, its generally a sign she's interested. If she's facing you fully, or leans towards you during the conversation that's another sign of interest, as well as making light contact whether it's a playful hit, or just standing close to you. If she asks for your name or what you do without you asking her first, that's another sign of interest.

If you have women approaching you, it sounds like you've got a lead in the looks department which isn't bad, however looks aren't enough. Case in point, my brother in law is a very handsome guy, but socially awkward. Women have approached him, but a minute later they leave. He's approached women, and at first they're interested but after 2 minutes of interaction they lose interest, and start acting nice, then leave. A woman can look at a man and feel some interest, but guys need to keep the interest going to use it as a tool to get further into the interaction and the desired goal.

Don't concern yourself with the difference between the two. It's all about if YOU'RE interested. If you're interested then pursue it. By concerning yourself if the woman is interested is basically saying you're Beta and waiting to be valued and approved by the woman. That's exactly the kind of thing you can't do.

Sometimes women don't know what will attract them. My current gf and most recent ex are perfect examples of this. Both of them told me that I've changed what they like in a man. Invest into yourself and work on your game. If you're worried about if a woman is interested or not then you really need to work on the basics of game before anything else.

Another way is to see if how she acts towards you is the same as everyone else. If she's nice to a lot of people but you're the only one who she touches on the arm or shoulder, you can safely assume something is up.

There were many times I thought a girl was loving me only to do what she did on me to every other guy within sight. But that's very rare. When in doubt, she likes you.

Who was it who said that there's only one way to know for sure whether a girl likes you -- try to stick your tongue down her throat?

Anything short of a kiss can always be misinterpreted as just being "friendly." Thus the dilemma of the "nice guy" who hangs around a girl for months too scared to make a move, misinterpreting everything she does as a sign of "interest", and then freaks her out when he finally does make a move. "But I was just trying to be friendly -- that didn't mean that I was actually interested!"

Quote:Quote:

Who was it who said that there's only one way to know for sure whether a girl likes you -- try to stick your tongue down her throat?

[Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

After I read about woman having tattoos place on their lower backs I sent out e-mails to sexy women on Honeymatch.com, asking each one if they have a tattoo on their lower backs,and got an answer from one. A beautiful blond from Hollywood Florida. She wants to know more about me. I must had turn her on when I ask her if she have a tattoo on her lower back.She put me on her hot list after I put her on mine. I hope I don't mess things up.

Harry[Image: bigsmile.gif]