rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Creating an alias/alternate persona

My Game mentor suggested I lie about my age and status in life.

I can see real advantages to this. He said I look like a grad student and should go with it. I have the car, the clothes and I used to be one. He said it's easier than trying to explain 10 years out of the Game. It's easier to just be 10 years younger as far as the women are concerned.

It would also open up the cougars as they'd prefer a 25 year old to a 40 year old. I can easily pass for 25.

What are the drawbacks to this? I'm thinking that if I were found out, it could inflame the Hamster enough to bring social media to bear against me and ruin my real name.

Who's your game mentor?

Quote: (09-30-2013 08:22 AM)JimNortonFan Wrote:  

I can see real advantages to this. He said I look like a grad student and should go with it. I have the car, the clothes and I used to be one. He said it's easier than trying to explain 10 years out of the Game. It's easier to just be 10 years younger as far as the women are concerned.

It would also open up the cougars as they'd prefer a 25 year old to a 40 year old. I can easily pass for 25.

What are the drawbacks to this? I'm thinking that if I were found out, it could inflame the Hamster enough to bring social media to bear against me and ruin my real name.

Don't get found out. Scrub social media sites of your photos. Keep a very low profile online and it will be difficult to be traced. Use a separate phone. Don't leave your wallet out. Pay in cash so you don't even need to show them your credit card.

Google voice is a nice alternative to a separate phone. You can easily text and make phone calls through it wherever you have data. Provided you have a smart phone.

I don't know about this one. See Roosh and "Burt" for that disaster. I'd create a more plausible reason for a 40 year old to be on campus or whatever advantage a grad student is afforded.

I had a deal through a previous job where I was an 'honorary fellow' at a university just so I could have access to journals. I rolled that into a MUCH bigger deal when i would be on campus/ at college bars though. Oh yeah I'm an honorary fellow in X department was enough to perk up the ears of any academic status whore. No one ever said "oh yeah? show me your ID" (though I had one).

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (09-30-2013 08:23 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Who's your game mentor?

Best friend and biz partner. Started sending him Manosphere links and he took me under his wing and has told me lots of stuff that fits in with what I read here.

I described some problems and he told me almost exactly what WIA told me in several posts.

He's older and has little understanding of social media, which is why I started the thread.

Ive been lying about my age for. good 4 years now. I would recommend always using a fake first name, saying you dont have a Facebook and hiding bills at your place. Have fun with your gift but be sneaky and smart.

So this is deep cover, like all the way. No going halfway.

Quote: (09-30-2013 08:22 AM)JimNortonFan Wrote:  

I can see real advantages to this.

what are the advantages specifically? If you are going after college age girls: teenagers 18-19 or girls in their early 20s, definitely lie about your age, tell them you are 29 and a grad student that is fine. You aren't going to be trying to date them long term anyways.

That said, many women in their mid 20s are fed up with dating guys their age because so many of them are clueless and have weak game, and they actually want a guy in their 30s who is more mature. In all of those cases, lying about your age could actually hurt you.

You don't need to explain being 10 years out of the game. If they ask, just say that you were concentrating on work(which from what you have described is at least somewhat true) and dated some but didn't really have the time to commit and that is why the relationships fizzled before they got started.

I don't think you need a separate phone, but maybe use google voice?

Quote: (10-01-2013 08:15 AM)JimNortonFan Wrote:  

So this is deep cover, like all the way. No going halfway.

No, you don't have to do that entirely.

I am a huge proponent of protecting my privacy and doing what I need to do to bang a girl, but you can calibrate that to the girl

Here's the way I've been doing it lately

In the last three years, of all the girls I've banged, or gone out with and not banged, only one has ever been to my house. Some I lied to about what town i lived in, others I gave the real town but told them a different neighborhood, some I told the real neighborhood but not exactly where. That's one out of what I'm sure is 100 plus girls total

Some I told my real occupations, others I completely made up and kept vague

Some I told my real age , for others I shaved off 7 to 9 years

I have never been married; I used to lie and say I had been, thinking chicks would think it was weird but now i just tell the truth that i have never been married but have lived with women a few times. I really don't think this has hurt my chances at all

I always tell the truth about children-I don't have any

Sometimes I tell them about my education, sometimes I don't

I do tell them where i grew up if they ask-that doesn't reveal anything

No way in hell do I give them a whole rundown of my life history and they don't ask for that

Something I've learned about women-the more you answer their questions, the more questions they will ask. Don't buy into their frame-when they ask you questions, tease and evade for the most part

I don't have FB or any social media accounts in my name

I use my real first name almost always (though I'm not opposed to using a fake one)

Sometimes I give them my real last name, on a few occasions a fake one, quite often i don't give them one at all. you would be surprised how many women i have banged and they never knew my last name and i didn't know theirs

Example from this past Sunday night-met a chick from online for the first time, had a nice date, then we went back to her house and fucked like bunnies. the next morning just as i was walking out the door she said"But I don't even know your last name!" I smirked at her and said "That's right ,you don't" and she just laughed.

You don't have to explain any ten year gap or explain shit to them. Just game them, dominate them and keep them laughing and they don't give a damn, at least at first

Therapsid gave some good advice on going deep cover with the girls you think you need to.

I wouldn't go as low a 25 for your age- 27-29 depending on the girl should be fine if you're going after 20-25 year olds

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

XY this is sincere, how do you connect with women if you don't tell them about yourself

valhalla