rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Signs

The Signs

Hey guys,
I'd like to share with yall an interesting development I am going through. Spirituality

Raised catholic, every sunday kneel, stand, not understand y the f I am there. Brain washed me into believing the doctrine Catholicism preaches. ( Have not been to church in 3 years, my mom says the new pope is revolutionary- things could have changed?) Not likely.

Now, after much reflection, study, and practice I have come to this point.

-"Wants/Desires"
In the bhagavad gita I discovered these following concepts.
- No living man should pity the dead or living.
- Man's body is guest to his inner most force( His Spirit/Soul)

It is to say these beliefs are difficult. They appeared to make sense when i first read them. However as I continue forward, I find that my emotions have bound me. How?
Well for starters, I give to the less fortunate people asking for help- money, food, or water. Have done this since i can remember, my mother told me that if someone is asking for your help and you can, God sent them to you. (percentages game lol) Shyt like that stuck with me, till now. I do not believe "God" sent them to me, they entered my reality which I create and continue to create as long as I am. I do not pity them, I try and give as much as i can to whomever needs it. Shyt even to smoke a booge. W,e. Not my place to care what they do. Won't bother me. So i try and help.

-"Meditation"

Shyt..this one,mann.

I cannot speak in general here. I do not know what others accept to believe, how they feel the impacts, nor do i care.
As for myslef, I will most definitely say this.
I have been "meditating" for a little over a year, and I have just began to find emptiness. I prefer to call this Neutrality. Before i would sit w,e cross legs hands cause they said it helps. sure. Would begin to calm my mind, ease out all thoughts, and enjoy the talk I had with myself even tho technically i wasnt talking. Best way to describe this feeling.

so then almost a year later I come across this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH-kBqec_K4. Which got me thinking. Possible? Could be.
Interested..don't really know.

Finding your neutral zone is only the beginning.
I read that the point is not to continue through "filing" through the deviations of thought that constantly impact, even when you believe you are at neutral.
No it is much more interesting. Once I reach neutral, I embrace it with the "Aha!" moment we've all had at some point. The fu*k no sound ..?.. Ahh* wrong input. Feel me? Once this embrace is there of me acknowledging neutrality in my mind. I continue the Aha moment, over and over and over as long as i can go. Very hard.

So why all this and the fu*k this gona do?
Word.

Neutrality. Plain and simple.
I can explain it to you like this..

What do girls mean?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
May sound cold or harsh or wtf troll ? but its very rewarding.
Once a look is made, it is connecting. That's it
In my mind there is not a desire for her, hope for anything, ideas of what is to be/could be. With one exception.
Sex. now a way for my essence to feel. For such a long time I could not feel anything. Did not even feel the beating of my heart until I ended up in the ER after some bad hard drugs. I was blinded, spiritually. Wound up like textile for the exploitation of others. This person here tells me what I should do for a career, school, behave, this one here when to eat not eat, sit, no talking, respect people who do not deserve and cannot help you..don't want to think about more.

Then we have science.
I am an aficionado of science for sure. There are many things science has right. We are a primal ancient species that is not equipped for the society we live in. What guy in his right mind is to fear women? Any woman.. It's absurd. Then there is what society wants men to believe. Will not talk about tht, don't need to.

The laws of power guide successful people. No one is an exception. Kings have fallen for ignoring these laws and peasants have risen kings.

The fusion of Spirituality and The Laws of Power, make me smile [Image: kermit.gif]

Why? Simple. What man do I know who is one of wealth and power?Many.
Health and wealth? Some
Health and power? Some

Of these men, not one of them is exactly who I am, and believe as I do.

Neutrality as a lifestyle is true being. I am grateful, very much so that amazing individuals have entered into my life through their works. G,Roosh,Ath,Gio,Mech,McQ, and many other great people who have shared such useful info here.

Long post I knw, best i could do with the state I'm in( Next post in travel)
Attached are many different sources from which I studied from.

Found a lot of help and insight here.

http://www.meditation.dk/meditation_techniques.htm

My Book of the The Bagavadgita Appears to be quite old, can't find it either lol

check this out tho he is the author of what i read, and supposable the author is accepted as truest interpretations of the original text.

http://www.bhagavad-gita.org/Articles/sw...haraj.html

I really got started by a novel actually, called Dharma Bums by Jack Kerouac.
Very cool, did not read the last 20 pages got annoyed that the main character was beta as fu*k. But an important one is a true Alpha, has da bitches over for orgy's lets his boys have w,e they want. Japhy Ryder is boss.

http://hudsoncress.net/hudsoncress.org/h...20Bums.pdf

A mentor of mine gave me an article about a man named Ram Dass and his experience with a man named Neem Karoli Baba who he had searched out to find. The article was copied can't find it online. Coolest part for me back then was when Ram Dass who was a heavy LSD user gave Neem Karoli a hit of cid that was 200 or 300 hits in one. Crazy number, back then i was like WORD
but Neem Karoli just sat there all day after taking the cid and nothing changed, except when he looked over at Ram Dass after hours of mediation and conversation with villagers and w,e he was doing to align with nature, Ram Dass said Neem Karoli looked at him with a small one sided smile and that he saw his eye gleam. (some poetic justice can't recall)

here is Ram Dass's book

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6531720/Ram-Dassbe-Here-Now

One is controversial, don't know to put it out havn't asked Roosh what he thinks about it. PM me if interested.

I would be very interested in hearing about any ideas, concepts, practices you guys may have