rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is this the hottest Filipina?

Miss World 2013 is from The Philippines:
http://www.missworld.com/Contestants/Philippines/
[Image: 76648_profileImage1.600x400.jpg?1377168425]

Not for me. She doesnt even look Flip. She's obviously hot, but a lot of these pageant chicks are very vanilla looking. Like a watered down version of their actual ethnicity. Probably makes them more marketable to a global audience. I prefer a much more "ethnic" look, or whatever you want to call it.

[Image: 88044848-.jpg]

So far she is. At least as far as pageant chicks go. Anyone able to post a hotter Filipina? Not a fan of Rio's chick.

I like that Miss World has a racially ambiguous look.

[Image: 160913_Beach_03.jpg?1379299100]

2/10 WNB. I don't think an attractive female has ever come from the Philippines.

photo of tits pls.

Southeast Asian people worship the native-white mix, which usually ends up looking like an American 6. E.g, in Indonesia, Kimberly Ryder and Manohara. For the latter, scroll down just a little in Google Image to see the undoctored pix. Countless more examples, male and female, some of whom are butt ugly with huge moles yet (due to pay-to-play or casting couch, including boys) become national obsessions.
Edit: forgot Cinta Laura, who is especially egregious; mixed 5 who checks in to Indonesia only for starletdom with garbage song, butchers local language in interviews, ends up at Columbia U.

Quote: (09-29-2013 09:17 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

2/10 WNB. I don't think an attractive female has ever come from the Philippines.

You're smoking crack. She's beautiful.
8/10 Would bang with impunity.

There's no way you can claim she's a 2
with a clear conscience.

Team Nachos

^ clearly not used to the incendiary ways of the aliblahba.

Yeah parlay, how did you not see that?

All girls are 2/10 for Ali

Quote: (09-29-2013 11:29 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Yeah parlay, how did you not see that?

All girls are 2/10 for Ali

Well if that's the case then I think he should start a thread showcasing what he considers to be a 10.

Team Nachos

[Image: attachment.jpg14696]   

Parlay it's not that hard to figure out, c'mon man.

These are some prime specimens of Ali's 10:

[Image: Crossdressers.jpg]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I love asians but i've never seen an attractive filipina girl in my life.

Most guys have never seen a Filipina w/out makeup. Why do you think they run to the bathroom first thing the morning after to reapply?

Woooow I fuked around with Miss Canada back in the days, I thought people were trolling she won "Miss Canada" like I thought it was a bootleg pageant or something. She had braces for the longest time but always has had a amazing body from dancing.

Edit *** all of them are boner worthy except: Greece, Lestho, and I could barley see Samoa but they have a bad track record so they get cut by default. Miss USA looks plain as dirt.

Quote: (09-29-2013 01:09 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Edit *** all of them are boner worthy except: Greece, Lestho, and I could barley see Samoa but they have a bad track record so they get cut by default. Miss USA looks plain as dirt.

How the hell did that girl become the representative for Greece? From what we've seen here on the forum, there is no shortage of talent there. The El Salvador and Honduras representatives are also disappointing. I've been to both places and although the girls in the pictures are above average, they are not too uncommon. I sometimes even see girls like that in the D.C. area.

Quote: (09-29-2013 12:25 PM)Collide Wrote:  

I feel sorry for you.

Quote: (09-29-2013 12:25 PM)Collide Wrote:  

Which cities did you visit in the Philippines?

Rhetorical question by the way.

The comparison would be to past Miss Philippines beauty queens.

For example, here is Miss Philippines-Universe 2011, Shamsey Supsup:

[Image: shamcey-supsup-miss-philippines-miss-universe-2011.jpg]

Quote: (09-29-2013 08:27 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Not for me. She doesnt even look Flip. She's obviously hot, but a lot of these pageant chicks are very vanilla looking. Like a watered down version of their actual ethnicity. Probably makes them more marketable to a global audience. I prefer a much more "ethnic" look, or whatever you want to call it.
+1
She is hot but she does not look "exotic" for me.
BTW, has anyone been to Curaçao? Where the hell is it?

Just like many white men have awful taste in Asian girls, lots of Southeast Asians seem to give some sort of extreme handicap to hapas and to Caucasians. I think it's a little less pronounced in east Asia, but its still a very real thing.

Quote: (09-29-2013 11:57 PM)booshala Wrote:  

Just like many white men have awful taste in Asian girls, lots of Southeast Asians seem to give some sort of extreme handicap to hapas and to Caucasians. I think it's a little less pronounced in east Asia, but its still a very real thing.

Here in Thailand the Thai models and actresses are hot, but they have little sex appeal. Of course I would fuck them, but they are vanilla hot chicks. Very pretty, tall, light skinned, thin, Caucasian nose jobs, etc. No one could say they are not hot, but they don't illicit that animal instinct to fuck their brains out like a less "attractive" girl does who has a bit darker skin (Not isaan), is short and has a tight little bubble ass. All of the skin whitening, nose jobs, chin shaving, etc. that they do to reach the Thai vision of beauty washes away a lot of their sexyness imo.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/210-would-not-bang