rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is your age range?

What is your age range?

Since I am 28, I believe in the +/- 10 formula. So I feel comfortable approaching women that are 18-38.

Also, I have no issue buying or serving an 18 year old girl alcohol, as long as its in moderation and doesn't get her sloppy drunk. I know many people cite "laws" and "rules" but let's get real, if you had the opportunity to bed a perky breasted and toned 18 year old girl, why wouldn't you do it?

What is your age range?

I'm 24, I'll go from 18-35, but I preffer older than 21 and younger than 32. I think 22-27 is prime.

What is your age range?

Quote: (10-24-2010 03:40 AM)Brandon E Wrote:  

I'm 24, I'll go from 18-35, but I preffer older than 21 and younger than 32. I think 22-27 is prime.

same specs. although i do love me some fine ass 30 yr old cougars.

What is your age range?

18-45

[Image: biggrin.gif]

What is your age range?

Damn, i wish I had this knowledge when I was 20. I'm 26, I date 18-32.

What is your age range?

Quote: (10-24-2010 04:18 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Quote: (10-24-2010 03:40 AM)Brandon E Wrote:  

same specs. although i do love me some fine ass 30 yr old cougars.

A 30 yr old is a cougar? wow - man times changed. 30 yr old women are at the peak of their sexual prime - perfect. Not to say I don't get a craving for young, tight 18yo tail every now and then, its just the childish behavior that drives me nutz!

I always considered cougars women 40+, usually divorced.

What is your age range?

I'm 24. My age range is 18-34(I also prefer 21 or over). I usually attract girls around the 24-28 range.

What is your age range?

Quote:Quote:

Same. I love cougars.

What is your age range?

Quote: (10-24-2010 10:29 AM)Badstuber Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Same. I love cougars.

Cougar's are extremely experienced in the sac. I agree cougar are 40+, I'm only 23, but I won't go over 45. Although usually 30-35 easiest to me as I'm only 23, I do appreciate a young hot perky 18 yr old, just they get on my damn nerves and really clingy. Older women don't mind fuckin around here and there without any means of commitment.

What is your age range?

17-45 while I prefer them around 30.. Im 34. Mature women are far superior to young women in my book too, and far easier to game and fuck too, fuck alot better on average and less emo more stable..all win!

What is your age range?

My mindset is 18 and up (ending with cougars).

coffee is for closers.

What is your age range?

I am 27 so my range goes 18-20 for fucking and hooking up only, 21-34 for fucking/and or relationship material if the situation is rite.

What is your age range?

my range 'til this year was 18-42
But now a 49 cougar contemporary dancer, changed my numbers.
There are mature, interesting 18 year olds who are not clingy, those are fantastic to have every now and then.

Most women i am fuckin, though, are around 27-36, me being 34 at the moment.

What is your age range?

Wow I'm blown away by how many guys on here are into the older ladies... I'm almost curious to see what it's like to be with a cougar now... except I don't think anything gets me going more than a nubile young fresh piece of meat.

I'm 26 and I'm finding myself more and more attracted to girls in the 23-26 age range at the moment, whereas a year ago I tried to stick with 18-22. The oldest girl I've been with so far was 28 (when I was 25) and while she was a sexy bitch I have a mental block with anything over 30.

I also think while I'm under 30 I have more opportunities with the younger biyatches so I should keep tasting the sweet fresh nectar while it's still somewhat abundantly available...

What is your age range?

18 to 55 currently

What is your age range?

24 - 32.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

What is your age range?

18-28

i'm 24. 18 yo's because of legality issues; Georgia is the statutory rape capital of the world. 28 cause afterwards, most of the chicks are looking strictly for marriage.

Mmm...Mrs. Chocolate why you gotta tempt a brotha with the brigadeiro?

What is your age range?

depends...in america

25-45...in my early 30's so I got room to play with...

in other countries

22-40....

but I know men who are in their mid 40's banging 20 somethings...and mid 40 women banging 20-30 somethings....

What is your age range?

"Wow I'm blown away by how many guys on here are into the older ladies... I'm almost curious to see what it's like to be with a cougar now... except I don't think anything gets me going more than a nubile young fresh piece of meat.

I'm 26 and I'm finding myself more and more attracted to girls in the 23-26 age range at the moment, whereas a year ago I tried to stick with 18-22. The oldest girl I've been with so far was 28 (when I was 25) and while she was a sexy bitch I have a mental block with anything over 30."

Yeah, it is interesting that so many guys on here are into older ladies.

I am 29, and I too have a mental block with anything over 30.

My ideal range is 18-25. I guess I am immature, but I really get along better with the younger girls.

As far as looks, I have met some cougars that were 30+ and looked really good...but I found that talking to them is like talking to my mom. Too mature.

What is your age range?

I've been into the same age group of girls since I was 20, always 22-27 range. They are still somewhat young but don't act dumb like a lot of 18-21 year olds. A lot of them also still aren't in a hurry to settle down either. I preffer 27-32 over 18-21. Young girls are fun to bang if you can get straight to banging them and not have to hang out with them often.

What is your age range?

Im 22 so I would say 18-28 but I would smash a older broad if she look right

What is your age range?

18-25

not into the old stuff...

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

What is your age range?

Looks like I'm gonna have to bend my own rules a little bit. I met a former playboy model last night, I'd say she has to be close to 40 now, but has a body much better than most 25 year olds. At first I thought she was full of shit about being on playboy, but she sent me a picture of her cover (Yeah, not just in Playboy, on the cover, and said it was her second cover she had done for Playboy), along with the cover of Elle that she was on, and a billboard on timesquare. She also sent me some nudes. They could be photo shopped, but I really don't think so. Her body is smoking and I could definitely see her being in playboy 10 years ago. She also lives in one of the nicest condos in South Beach. She text me today to see if I wanted to go to the pool at her house on Friday. She wants me to come over late since she doesn't get off until 9. Her face is meh, but she's blonde, I'm not really big on blondes, I'm sure many of you would think her face is nice. I think it's nice, just not my type. Pretty stoked for Friday, I'm sure this chick is gonna fuck my brains out. She probably has mad experience. You think I'm gonna pass up the chance to say I've bangged a playboy model? Not a chance.

What is your age range?

About age: For those of you who start feeling the bio-clock (it does happen to guys, started about 27 for me but I had no game/money) and wanting kids; there's some harsh reality out there for spoiled American women who thought they could do anything they want for as long as they wanted, and then have the house, the nice guy, the kids, and the white picket fence.

Feminists made it way worse with idiotic propaganda that women can just wait til they're 40 or so to have kids. You know, until after they've taken over the world. Wrong. Often fails. Gene line extinct.

I have a hot blond co-worker, married, she was 33, turned 34. We hang out a lot, I'm basically sort of an orbiter because she's the only attractive woman at the bureacracy I work at; and she confides some very intimate shit to me.

Her husband had had a vasectomy, but she convinced him to get it reversed, and they were tring to have kids.

She turned 34 and still no kids. So she started [understandably] freaking out [fertility is declining each month!] and spent $15k getting IVF. This is where they operate on her [full anasthesia, it's no joke], pull eggs out, screen some of his sperm, manually fertilize some eggs with the sperm and then implant the fertilized egg into the mother. They put a few back in there , so there's a 40% chance of twins they told her.

So this is serious surgery with high-tech stuff, microscopic manipulation.

Additionally, I read women are supposed to wait at least about 12 months, preferably 18 months BETWEEN kids. She just had her first daughter
a few weeks ago.

So these women you're dealing with, they may have a sudden, overwhelming shift as they hit 28, 30, 32 and realize they are turning into an old maid.
It seems so sudden-- from hot party girl everyone wants to the edge of being someone no family guy has a use for, in about 1300 days...

One thing I really regret is staying with a woman from her 30th through her 33rd year when I had no intention of marrying her and having kids with her. I'm sure she ran out of time. I know it's technically her responsibility to get rid of me and find someone else if that's what she wants but that's a lot to expect of someone.

I would argue if she's >28 and making any noises AT ALL about having kids, you migh want to (GASP) be honest about who you are, if you don't want to have kids. In the USA if you do, she owns you, so it's not an easy situation.

And, umm, "accidents" happen.

What is your age range?

Quote: (10-25-2010 09:57 PM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Looks like I'm gonna have to bend my own rules a little bit. I met a former playboy model last night, I'd say she has to be close to 40 now, but has a body much better than most 25 year olds. At first I thought she was full of shit about being on playboy, but she sent me a picture of her cover (Yeah, not just in Playboy, on the cover, and said it was her second cover she had done for Playboy), along with the cover of Elle that she was on, and a bilboard on timesquare. She also sent me some nudes. They could be photo shopped, but I really don't think so. Her body is smoking and I could definitely see her being in playboy 10 years ago. She also lives in one of the nicest condos in South Beach. She text me today to see if I wanted to go to the pool at her house on Friday. She wants me to come over late since she doesn't get off until 9. Her face is meh, but she's blonde, I'm not really big on blondes, I'm sure many of you would think her face is nice. I think it's nice, just not my type. Pretty stoked for Friday, I'm sure this chick is gonna fuck my brains out. She probably has mad experience. You think I'm gonna pass up the chance to say I've bangged a playboy model? Not a chance.

Keep us updated LOL