rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's The Worst Crime You Have Been A Victim Of?

[Image: crime.png]

Personally, I have been robbed at gunpoint.

Terrible situation - a flashbulb memory. Having some dude force you on your knees with a gun to your head asking to tell him why you deserve to live is definitely a life experience. When he cocked that gun, whew, you do feel the entirety of your life run through your head. I have direct memories of it and a "bird's-eye" view as I must have completely distanced myself from the situation at some point, as a spectator viewing myself.

What about you? Have you been a victim of a serious crime or have had a serious life-altering experience as a result of other's misdeeds?

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

I think I have you beat, 2Wycked.

Quote: (09-24-2013 02:51 AM)2Wycked Wrote:  

When he cocked that gun, whew, you do feel the entirety of your life run through your head.

That's rough!

The worst I tried was getting jumped by two guys with knives while I was trying to stick my pecker into a Swiss bitch on the beach. He had the blade pretty deep into my neck, took whatever cash I had in my pocket (virtually nothing), her shorts and her purse (incl. her wallet, passport...).

I was pretty calm because I had already prepared myself mentally for robbery, and so I was bit a surprised when I walked her home, then went back out to the bar and ended up fucking a different girl in another public spot lol (this time I was busted by the guard only)

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Wyked. He asked you that question? What did you say? Can you describe what happened? I would have been pissed as all hell if some fucking low class roach asked me that question. As if he is any position to question his victim. Fucking coward.

I got jumped by four or five black guys who thought I was a skinhead. They boxed my car in and started hammering on the windows and shit. My fucktard passenger (drunk on my booze and high at the time) flicked them all off earlier at the gas station when I was buying smokes (thank Jesus) and shot random gang symbols at them. That's when they hopped into their escalade and tore down the street after us.

Outnumbered five to one, I managed to convince them that I was giggling like a retard because I was high on MDMA, not literally terrified out of my mind, was going to beat the shit out the passenger for being rude, offered them the option of beating his ass down themselves (so he learns his lesson), bummed them each a cigarette, shot the shit for a while, and walked out without getting beaten down. Didn't even get robbed.

I dragged the passenger out of my car and he passed out on somebodies lawn. Good fucking riddance. It was summer so if he woke up there he probably got a hell of a sunburn. Honestly haven't heard from him since.

I've been mugged at gunpoint as well.

I was 16, and the worst of it was that I had an exchange student from mexico with me and my mom. All I had were quarters(for my mexican to play his video games, they loved street fighter).

You can totally tell when someone is going to pull a gun on you, you can see the look in their eyes. I had already started to cross the street, just to get on the other side of the street but my mom and my exchange student didn't understand so I crossed back and tried to catch up with them, they didn't get a gun pulled on them. when I tried to pass the group of guys, one of them put a gun to my forehead and said "Break yo self nigga". And repeated it again. I was worried that the quarters i was giving them wouldn't be enough and they would just shoot me, they smacked me around and took my baseball hat and left.

The most surprising part was how small the gun was. We called the cops but they never found anything, though I did get a phone call a little over a year later asking "did they use a pistol or a revolver", they had used a pistol(a revolver would have been much more curved and rounded), and I repeated that it was so small it almost didn't look like a real gun.

For anyone that does get into any sort of crime like this where you get robbed: pay attention to every possible detail about the criminals from their height, what they are wearing, the shape of their head, their haircut, how many were in their group. I was surprised, we had just left an ice rink and were walking to the car about a block away. And I was frustrated about how unhelpful I was about supplying the police with details.

I've also been screwed once by car insurance companies. and was actually out a few thousand dollars, I wasn't at fault, but the other person's insurance said the other person wasn't at fault either even though what they did was totally reckless driving(they presumably had a very different story than what I told the insurance companies). Very different situation. I wasn't injured at all, but my car was wrecked.

I was robbed at knife point. The kid was a pussy but it was only $15-20 so I didn't put up a fight. Given the dude that robbed me, it really wasn't all that scary. I've also had a gun pulled on me twice by the police. In all honesty I think the first time it happened it was scarier than the dude who robbed me at knife point.

When I was 17 had an older guy who was way bigger than I was pull a baseball bat on me after I socked his friend.

I kept backing up and telling him to put the bat down and fight me like a man as he came at me.

After he dropped the bat I pulled out a roll of coins I had in my pocket and used it as a fist pack and proceeded to smash the dudes face up and break his nose. Broke my hand in the process.

During the fight someone scooped up the bat and smashed my friend in the head with it and threw him onto the hood of my car. Guys were all 19-25 when we were 17. Cops showed up around then and took them all to jail.

Three attempted muggings. Never with weapons. Fought my way out of it or ran for it every time. If there had been weapons involved I would've given up the loot every time.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Received many death threats from a guy because I (he claimed) switched our D&D Player's Handbooks, getting him stuck with my inferior copy that has earlier had some water spilled on page 30.

I wish I was joking. Still, better that than someone actually sticking a gun in your face.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Got caught up in the middle of a bunch of very angry aboriginals that were rather upset about my friend throwing racial slurs at them. I was just sitting around doing something for some reason or another (can't remember what, was a while ago now) and didn't realise that my friends had disappeared and been replaced.. One of them hit me in the back of the head so I turned around, punched him in the face, watched him stumble for a split second and fucking bolted.

I must have done some damage or something 'cause they didn't chase us and they shut up real quick after that.

Much earlier on in my life, $150 which I worked hard to save up was pickpocketed on my way to buy whatever it is 10 year old me had been working laboriously for (I think it was either a couple of gameboy games or some cricket gear).

Not much, but that was a damn fucking large sum of $ for a 10 year old..

Other than that, I've done pretty ok. People tell me I look pretty scary/intimidating, so I guess that's why I don't get fucked with too much.

I think Mixx has us all beat.

I remember him recounting a traumatizing story of being gang raped by 10-12 milfs in a motel room in Nebraska or North Dakota or something.

Quote: (09-24-2013 07:54 AM)MHaes Wrote:  

I remember him recounting a traumatizing story of being gang raped by 10-12 milfs in a motel room in Nebraska or North Dakota or something.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4655-p...l#pid86942

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Damn! Some of you guys have been through some shit!

Quote: (09-24-2013 08:04 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2013 07:54 AM)MHaes Wrote:  

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4655-p...l#pid86942

Quote:Quote:

All I remember is her screaming at me as she pounded my penis with her aggressive thrusts.

I've been blueballed a couple times.

The worst real crime I've been a victim of was being rear ended by a speeding car that was also stolen. Hit and run and the driver and the passenger escaped on foot.

Didn't cause too much damage.

Jumped by 15+ people, had people throw bricks at me from project rooftops, hit in the legs with a crowbar and beat down...shit happens. You win some, you lose some.

Some girl threatened to pee and poop on my house because I rejected her. She even left it on my answering machine. I should of placed a restraining order on her

In all seriousness, I was held at gunpoint. I'm talking about gun touching my forehead so that I could actually see the gun. Talk about tunnel vision.

Obviously got out alive.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

I was walking with a friend back to the car after the club. We had to walk down a dimly lit street to get there. A man pops up from the darkness and starts walking behind us and tells us to "get on the car!" We look back and it's a man holding a black pistol. We're like, "oh shit, run!" We both ran in separate directions. I was waiting to hear gunshots and feel bullets but it never happened. A smaller crowd leaving the club saw us and running and decided to run as well. We told the police and they didn't give a shit.

Race thread in 5, 4, 3,........[Image: dodgy.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

I once had my bicycle stolen when I was a kid.

Had a few cheap phones stolen in the DR, along with clothes.

Someone committed perjury against me which could have landed me a long jail sentence.

Almost got shot in a bike shop.

Got into an almost near fatal accident years ago. Wasn't driving.

A dirty Greek stole my android phone, after the phone company stole it and gave a more fucked up one.

Attempted kidnapping - Mexico during 1999-2000 while living with my mom, my dad had left 2 months earlier. My parents have the nicest house in the shitty neighborhood (40 blocks). Someone started dropping notes to drop off some cash or else they would kidnap us, they knew my dad returned to the US. First we just shrug it off, until we started hearing people trying to break-in at night. Uncle worked for the goverment, had some cops provide security and bought a cell phone (expensive as fudge back in 2000 Mexico). On my way to school our driver noticed someone following us so he hit the pedal to the metal, met a cop car, switched there, and got the fuck out. My mom agreed to the drop with a trap set up people watching over, my uncle had some of his guys watching too. The problem was they never told each other about the other's intentions....so each group took pictures of the other group and missed the 'nappers. As a safety measure my mom sent me back to Texas on a 5am flight and we left in the middle of the night. Eventually we paid some cops to beat some neighbors and get info from them. It turned out that 3 of our neighbors were the ones trying to do that shit.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Full fledged fatal attraction style stalking.

Jumped by 4 or 5 guys. Kicked around for a bit in the alley. Still managed to find my friends and walk home that night.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump