rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shit Test: I expect perfection

I expect perfection

Guys are too much trouble.

I'm not a lesbian but I don't like guys. Too many problems.

If a guy has one thing wrong with him, too bad for him. I'd rather be alone that with a guy who isn't right for me. Some of these chicks sound like the guys who hide behind MGTOW. I think they are frustrated romantics at heart.

The women I Game say this with no in your face sense of entitlement. If they did I'd drop them like a hot rock because those women don't deserve attention from human beings, IMO.

When they pull this, I ignore and move on as if they said nothing. What do you guys do?

In one case she keeps bringing it up and I blame her loneliness on it. She ignores that and moves on. I'm thinking of turning it on her and using it to make her look at her life and her unhappiness (more of a wistfulness really) and realize she expects too much given her lot in life. She told me she wants a guy to come along and sweep her off her feet. I ask if that's her big plan what she thinks her chances of success are and she goes silent.

I'm going to be asking more stuff like this. My processing speed in action is slow. My instincts poor. I can process much better when I have time to replay everything later. Trying to catch up and make up for years of inaction with help from RVF. I'm impatient and want to advance faster than most guys doing their 100 approaches.

I am bit confused man, what is the shit test?

if they are straight up saying they want someone with nothing wrong with them I would just laugh and ask for their medical records. Were humans, were all fucked up.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Maybe my terminology is no good. They throw it out there to try and put me off and see if it intimidates me.

Throw it back at her. Ask her why she thinks she deserves perfection and then call her on it once she gives a bunch of generic BS all girls have.

I have not gotten this, but my instincts tell to say something along the lines of, "And who is you, bitch?" I would word it differently, but with the same sentiment. You have to turn it back on her and get her to focus on her flaws, instead of yours.

"I am perfect! I help little old ladies cross the street!"

Quote: (09-22-2013 02:58 PM)JimNortonFan Wrote:  

I expect perfection

Guys are too much trouble.

I'm not a lesbian but I don't like guys. Too many problems.

If a guy has one thing wrong with him, too bad for him. I'd rather be alone that with a guy who isn't right for me. Some of these chicks sound like the guys who hide behind MGTOW. I think they are frustrated romantics at heart.

The women I Game say this with no in your face sense of entitlement. If they did I'd drop them like a hot rock because those women don't deserve attention from human beings, IMO.

When they pull this, I ignore and move on as if they said nothing. What do you guys do?

In one case she keeps bringing it up and I blame her loneliness on it. She ignores that and moves on. I'm thinking of turning it on her and using it to make her look at her life and her unhappiness (more of a wistfulness really) and realize she expects too much given her lot in life. She told me she wants a guy to come along and sweep her off her feet. I ask if that's her big plan what she thinks her chances of success are and she goes silent.

I'm going to be asking more stuff like this. My processing speed in action is slow. My instincts poor. I can process much better when I have time to replay everything later. Trying to catch up and make up for years of inaction with help from RVF. I'm impatient and want to advance faster than most guys doing their 100 approaches.

Sounds like she's projecting her own character flaws and problems on others.

eg.
Girl: guys are too much trouble/too many problems

Really means: the girl saying this has some unresolved issues/problems, maybe she was put under high expectations and wasn't loved as a child and doesn't know how else to "love"

Sounds like she blames relationship issues on those around her and "men" instead of looking inward and changing herself because she doesn't want to admit she is in the wrong (or possibly doesn't realize it--lacking the introspection to do so). Self-preservation of the ego?

Next time she mentions something like this just look her right in the eye and remind her that when she points her finger at others, there are 3 of her fingers pointing right back at her. Smirk and let it set in. Change the topic.

Could always just ignore and move on, or make fun of her for talking this way in a lighthearted manner.

Maybe she just read one too many fairytales as a child and has latent entitlement issues.

Quote: (09-22-2013 03:50 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

I have not gotten this, but my instincts tell to say something along the lines of, "And who is you, bitch?" I would word it differently, but with the same sentiment. You have to turn it back on her and get her to focus on her flaws, instead of yours.

The incorrect grammar in this response is absolutely necessary.