rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

FIFO

hey guys,

What would you guys do if you worked a FIFO role (3 weeks on 1 week off) in a country (Australia) that you are fairly new to and therefore don't have a good social circle built up? Where would you live for that one week? What kind of accommodation would you get? In other words how would you optimize your life?

FIFO

Fly out to SEA instead of back to Aus. Network professionally on site, then build a small harem in a foreign land. With the scratch from that schedule, you'll be absolutely fucking balling non stop for your entire week off

FIFO

I was at some point working in Karratha, WA and some people there were working 2 weeks in a mine and then flew to Bali or other places in Indonesia for 2 weeks which is quite close by. Since in North WA the salarys are quite high (Mcdonalds pays like 25 dollars an hour I think) its quite good life working 2 weeks and then spending 2 weeks somewhere in SEA.

FIFO

what does FIFO stad for? Pardon my ignorance.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

FIFO

Usually it means First in First out, i.e in accounting and logistics etc. But in this case it means Fly in Fly out, case where you fly to a remote location to work for some time and then fly back home or wherever and repeat.

FIFO

25 bucks at a mickey Ds? Damn, I need to head out there!

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

FIFO

Not if you have to rent in Karratha.

Rents are like $1,000 per week minimum (during a boom)

A tent space is $250 per week.

As notified above, if you can fly somewhere cheap it is pretty good.

FIFO

I want a gig like this so bad.. i hate 9-5 and 8 hour days. I however looove 12 hours or more days id I can get off for a week or two.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

FIFO

Quote: (09-24-2013 11:52 PM)T and A Man Wrote:  

Not if you have to rent in Karratha.

Rents are like $1,000 per week minimum (during a boom)

A tent space is $250 per week.

As notified above, if you can fly somewhere cheap it is pretty good.

Eh, I still couldn't make it there, getting a work visa would be a hassle.

When I read North WA, my mind read "North Washington State" not "North Western Australia" lol.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.