rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

first date.

first date.

my friend believes that when you approach a girl,its important for you to fuck her on first date...because then you dont know if she comes back or not.or even she might flake....so once fucked..she is all yours...so never miss the first date chance.

on the other hand what i believe is push/pull action...i believe to get little phsysical with her on first date. i.e kissing and hugging..and make yourself more desireable and irrisistable for the second date...but he says if you meet a girl in lonley and if you are unable to fuck her you loose the game....is it true?

who is right?...

first date.

You're both wrong. Try to fuck on the first date, and if it doesn't happen, go on another, she won't have forgotten you - how else do girls ever fuck guys the first time on a 2nd, 3rd, 8th date? Don't push her - if she resists, just be cool with it, slow it down, continue touching her all around and then advance slowly again a few minutes later.

Kissing and hugging is pretty forgettable - "we only kissed." Venture a bit past that, for say oral, and things improve. I read somewhere that before a girl f***s you, she looks for reasons to disqualify you, and afterwards for reasons to keep you. Seems right.

first date.

Aim for the 1st date.
If not by the 3rd, demote her status, and focus on getting other chicks.

You may eventually knock it out, but if you stay focused on the 1 girl, you lose all of your power.

first date.

Game isn't black and white like your friend suggests.

I think getting the bang by the 3rd date is very reasonable.