rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sexual escalation

Sexual escalation

I just brought a girl home yesterday, and couldn't bang her as I couldn't do nothing about physical escalation. We just watched a shit movie and that was it. I am totally new to all this game thing. That was the second girl I brought home since I started doing daygame. I am a good-looking guy but when it comes to sex, I am just afraid of what to do next. It's like approach anxiety but it comes out before the sexual part. I just can't pull the trigger. Can you guys advice me something read/watch about that? or what I am supposed to do after bringing her home?

Sexual escalation

Three point escalation mate on my website, try it out and also don't be afraid of comfort, comfort is king before the bang. Then you just need some bravado in you and like a man push for it.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Sexual escalation

What is the point that you get stuck on? Some more details and examples would be very helpful. You don't have to list personal details, just help us understand how the situation looks. Where do you encounter problems and how do they manifest?

- Touching (basic stuff, like the forearm)?
- Touching a friendly area (like middle back or knee)?
- Touching an intimate area (like hair or thigh)?
- Kissing?
- Touching a sexual area (like breasts)?
- Removing clothes?
- Putting on a condom?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Sexual escalation

Well, basically I haven't done the things you listed above. I didn't kiss both of them before bringing home. I just don't how to get that part. Yesterday, I brought her home and she offered to watch a movie. I said ok and started watching a movie. We were just sitting on the couch together and just watched movie. I didn't know what to do. The movie just ended and I haven't done any touching or kissing. Thought about kissing and touching during movie and just got more anxiety.

Sexual escalation

Ah, I see the problem now. The bad news is that escalating in your situation is, frankly, impossible. If you haven't touched her at all, leaping all the way to the kiss (and during a movie on top of that) is way too scary to attempt for both of you. You need to build up physical intimacy gently.
If you're at home with her, watching a movie, and you haven't touched her at all, then something has went terribly wrong in the earlier phases.

The good news is: this is a problem that is relatively easy to fix. I'm assuming that you met a girl through daygame and then arranged for a date the following day, then took her home after a date. I'm also assuming that you haven't touched her at all while day gaming, which is completely fine (although you could squeeze in a handshake when you exchange names during your first meeting).

First of all, when you meet her for a date, be sure to do either:

A) Hug
or
B) Kiss on the cheek / both cheeks
or
C) Presidential handshake (handshake where you touch the other person's hand or forearm with your other hand), as displayed here:

[Image: body-language-double-handshake.jpg]
Also: http://www.nih.gov/about/director/images...mos_hi.jpg

A typical date will include a short walk to a caffe, bar or some interesting place. Use that opportunity to gently (and briefly) touch her arm (between elbow and shoulder, on other side) a few times while you're walking around and talking. Take care not to sit down at the chair opposite to her when you reach the place. You want to be side by side with her so that you can keep touching her like this, and then including her upper and middle back regions in your touching.

Your touching should always happen naturally, while you're talking. It can be a playful bump following a joke, or just mixed while you're describing something emotionally significant. It takes time for it to become natural for you, so be sure to practice from the basics, and advance in small steps.

Remember that you must not feel intrusive or creepy while doing it, because you will project these feelings onto the girl. Remember how a child looks back to its parents after it falls somewhere? If they laugh and wave, it will laugh too. If they panic, it will start crying. You don't want to be like the panicking parents who are transferring their nervousness to the target.

As your date enters the middle phase, its atmosphere should become more relaxed and briefly touching her hand (not arm) or putting a hand around her shoulders or waist should seem more natural. Palm reading is especially valuable for this purpose, as it allows you to do something very intimate through the guise of something else (never mind that palm reading is also a very fun activity that can bond you with the girl). Still, you don't have to do it as long as you keep up touching. Never smother the girl with it. If she withdraws from your touch or seems to tense up, fall back to a less threatening level and continue from there. The stage you want to get to is that she allows you to rest an arm around her, and/or occasionally touch her hair or lower back, or bring her face quite close to hers (30-50 cm). From there, the kiss can happen much more naturally.

This classic post describes the general outline of touch from incidental to intimate. Generally speaking, you should always complete at least "Incidental class II" touching before trying anything from the intimate list: http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2N2xer

Roosh's book "Bang" also describes the process quite well. I strongly recommend getting it.

Regardless, it is no wonder that you find yourself stuck if there was no touching before. To successfully kiss a girl, you should be at a stage where she is accepting of your physical contact. If you are forced to "jump" at her face from a meter away, you are guaranteed to fail. This is almost always the same, movie or no movie.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Sexual escalation

Escalation anxiety is actually a very common thing. Typically guys who never naturally had it with women and are more introverted.

When I first started I had it. I still have it to some degree, although it is much less and I am able to work around it more efficiently.

Basically: How much do you want it?

Let her turn you on. Her skin tone, eyes, thin body, lower cut clothing, the way she talks..

You should feel a natural desire/instinct to want to get close to her and touch her. If you don't, either she is not that attractive to you or you are gay.

Now it's about acting on that desire. It should feel natural for both of you. Do it through actions and not words. The average beta showers her with praise on her appearance and can't be comfortable with more than a hug or a handshake initially.

HCE has some great advice above.

It's all about finding that intent, and calibrating how you express it.