rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Animal Pak by Universal Nutrition

Alright I admit it, I'm turning into a supplement junkie. My kitchen counter is lined with tubs of the stuff.

Anyone else use Animal Pak before? Opinions?

I'm only on my second day but I feel insane. Appetite is way down, gym performance yesterday was great, I'm flushed all the time and feel like my body is burning a few degrees hotter. Added this to my usual morning routine of protein, creatine, beta alanine, and arginine.

Once I get through it all (42) days I'll write a review.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (09-19-2013 05:04 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Alright I admit it, I'm turning into a supplement junkie. My kitchen counter is lined with tubs of the stuff.

I'm only on my second day but I feel insane. Appetite is way down, gym performance yesterday was great, I'm flushed all the time and feel like my body is burning a few degrees hotter. Added this to my usual morning routine of protein, creatine, beta alanine, and arginine.

Interesting, sounds like your metabolism is running a little higher from what you described. For the creatine, if you are eating red meat especially, but any meat regularly and in larger amounts then it likely isn't providing any significant benefit (but a minor one, nonetheless). I'd take it post workout with some carbs and water for better uptake into the muscles.

Quote: (09-19-2013 05:04 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

some of those tablets are huge, drink a lot of fluid though it turned my piss green for some reason.

One of my buddies used to use one of the Animal products, I think it might have been Animal cuts or something. He reckons after a gym session you walk out feeling like you could snap anything in half, fuck any bitch til she's a quivering mess and get away with anything

I've been using animal pak daily for about a year. It's good stuff. I rarely get sick and recover well from 5 days a week of intense lifting and jiu jitsu.

I have it. I like the stuff, but i get the impression the "green pee" are mostly the excess vitamins getting pissed away. It's good stuff, but hasn't been as instrumental in helping me as protein, casein, and zma have been.

I've become a supplement junky too, but it feels so good.

Evening: ZMA, melatonin, gaba, and casein (consume immediately before bed). The milk messes with the zinc but i stay full through out the night).

Morning: multivitamin (animal pak or a standard one) and fish oil.

The night mix is mostly to help me sleep. I can score roughly 5-6 hours and feel refreshed.

I just had a look at the ingredients and it seems solid.

http://www.animalpak.com/store/html/pack....cfm?id=14

If you take it daily it might have a bit too much B6 though and I wouldn't like to risk the possibility of permanent nerve damage.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B6#Toxicity

Animal Pak is an awesome product. I feel like an animal on it and just have an overall more aggressive attitude. @thedude Animal cuts is also a great product, helped me lean out without changing my diet too much.