rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Personal M.B.A.

The Personal M.B.A.

Roosh tweeted a reference to Josh Kaufman's "Personal M.B.A." website. It's a good idea. Somebody should compare curricula across top programs and condense them to an essential reading list. It would be tough to learn it on your own, but far cheaper.

But Josh doesn't have an M.B.A. himself and was too lazy to call university bookstores to learn what they use. So his reading list has little overlap with real curricula. Instead students get directed to motivational books recommended by Josh, whose business expertise is telling people what to read. Unf*cking-believable. I can't wait for his "Personal Medical Degree" and "Personal Law Degree" websites.

The Personal M.B.A.

kimleebj, I deleted this post since we had a little case of mistaken identity...

I do agree with Kerouac's post below...

The Personal M.B.A.

I've never heard about this guy, just checked out his site...looks pretty legit

Anyone have any experience with him?

The Personal M.B.A.

An MBA is far from worthless, you just have to make sure you're getting the right MBA. An MBA from a top MBA program (think Ivy, top 10) is very useful for reasons beyond the "education." If you just want the education, sure, maybe you can self train, but that's not necessarily the point of an MBA.