rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Breaking Bad spoof by Jimmy Fallon

Pretty funny :

Funny and a pretty good spoof.

Yeah saw this the other night, the funny thing is I have never seen the show before. Searched it up after that, waiting on part 2 of this spoof.

The rewards I see from working is what made me an addict.
There's way more people that want it than people that have it.

I don't think Fallon is funny at all. Never have. His only charming quality was when he would break out of character in SNL but really that was just a gimmick to get the audience to laugh the way a laugh track did in the 70s.

Agreed. Occasionally I'll see a youtube video of someone I'm googling, like a famous chef or something, and there's a result of them on his show.

He embodies every harmless and thoroughly dickless trait that our PC culture dictates currently.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

This is his wife:

[Image: Fallon+s+peaceful+walk+__1evyAUOzNl.jpg]

Poor guy.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

I don't think Fallon is funny either. He's got that dorky internet humor style.

He's really talented with impersonations. You should definitely check out his SNL audition tape, it's amazing. But his style of humor is totally off, and kind of awkward.