rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Childrens Birthday Parties

So my friend and his wife are celebrating their childs first birthday. His wife is young and has a lot of attractive friends that will be invited to the party.

How shall I go about gaming them?

I was thinking just using my typical day game of elderly/rambling game but should I change things up at all for it being in my social circle as well?

Maybe not go for the number as soon but just feel out a few prospects throughout the evening?

No single males goes to kids birthday parties. Everyone will assume your reson so dgaf n game by not looking for an excuse

learn some balloon making techniques and be there as a helper.

I am pretty sure they will look at you as future good father.

When I dated a single mom, I basically gamed her kid.

What I mean is that her 3 year old seemed to respond to all the same teasing, "negging", and bratty-little-sister treatment that I gave her lingerie model mother.

The more I hung out with her friends, who were also moms, I played the same way with their kids (ages 3-9). Seemed like all kids enjoy being teased, pushed around playfully, wrestled with, etc.

So constantly I would hear things like "He is SO good with them! They love him!" Which builds some good value in their eyes. When I wasn't around, these kids were constantly asking about me, wanting to hang out/play with me.

You gotta keep it under wraps and not become the birthday party clown, but being able to hook the kids definitely adds value in the eyes of the hot girls at the party. From there, they should all be open to you chatting them up since you're the guy all the kids love.

My favorite wrestling move to do to kids:

Obviously not full force or from the clinch, but just randomly push on their shoulder and pick their ankle. They'll fall to their butt and grin, laugh and try to attack you.

So from my limited experience, I'd say win over the kids first and the women will follow.

Go for it and have the milfs fight over you. Get the alcohol flowing, jokes, subtle flirts, don't give a shit about anything, then take your pick. No corruption for the kids though.