rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl being disputed by 2 guys

Hey everyone, soo i have a bit of an issue here. Basically i gamed this girl, i could tell that she was pretty much into me and stuff, so i decided to ask her out, however, she made some bullshit excuse saying that she was busy and blah blah blah. The thing is that, im really good friends with her girl friend (of course they both trust each other more than they trust me) and according to her(friend), theres another guy thats trying to start something with her, BUT that in the moment, she doesnt really have anything serious. So now, im trying to take this scenario as the truth, that being said, what do you guys think i should do? should i try to keep on gaming her without thinking about the other guy? Im kind of aprehensive because i feel that by going after her in this situation would kind of put her in a pedestal, wich would elevate her value in comparison to me. Anyway, what do you guys think that would be the best course of action in this situation?

Quote: (09-11-2013 11:42 AM)GoldPlayer Wrote:  

should i try to keep on gaming her without thinking about the other guy? Im kind of aprehensive because i feel that by going after her in this situation would kind of put her in a pedestal, wich would elevate her value in comparison to me. Anyway, what do you guys think that would be the best course of action in this situation?

every girl has guys gaming her. IDGAF if there is a million or one. to the victor go the spoils
There is always a choice. you either get pussy or are one

She made some BS excuse and you're still wondering? Next.

As long as you're not buying her gifts, buying all the meals etc etc just keep doing what your doing.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Her BFF is using you to get her more validation and attention. If you supply it, you will be LJBF'd forever. Ignore her for 1-2 weeks and see if she makes *any* effort to contact you in some fashion. If not....

Quote: (09-11-2013 03:15 PM)horn Wrote:  

Her BFF is using you to get her more validation and attention. If you supply it, you will be LJBF'd forever. Ignore her for 1-2 weeks and see if she makes *any* effort to contact you in some fashion. If not....

i see, this sounds like a good idea, like if i dont talk to her she might wonder why im not and come after me right? umm i guess imma try this

Correct. You will get your answer within ~10-14 days. Either way.

Besides, 2 weeks is nothing, go out and chase some tail. Don't sit home and play xBox. Delete your FB acc't if that's an option. Go do something cool.

Quote: (09-12-2013 05:48 PM)horn Wrote:  

Correct. You will get your answer within ~10-14 days. Either way.

Besides, 2 weeks is nothing, go out and chase some tail. Don't sit home and play xBox. Delete your FB acc't if that's an option. Go do something cool.

Hello fellow friends, you were right! today was the day where she came after me, i kinda ignored her and shit, basically gave her no importance at all. So it was the end of school, everybody was heading out, she like passes next to me and i fake that i dont see her, and like, start talking to my bros and shit, then like as we head out, outta nowhere she just comes and pokes me from behind, and i was just like "Oh wow, i didnt see you there, i guess its cause you're too little", we both laugh. So as we walk i basically just chit chat, not really caring much about her, she goes to the other side of the road, and i dont follow, haha it was funny cause l she came back of her way to come grab me to go with her. We both usually take the bus (hers is not the same as mine), so I probably would have some time to game.My friend shows up though, and offers me a ride, so im just like aight. I tell her i gotta go, and i leave.
So basically now i'm not the chaser anymore, but the chased one, what i really dont know is if i acted correctly, like i wonder if i was maybe too "harsh"? Like i dont know if i should go and do all the process of gaming again, or if i should play hard to get or something...

it really depends on the girl how long she can bear to chase. this is where you will learn how to calibrate, and calibration is one of those things that comes with practice. it's a learning a process.
i've had a few girls chase me for a full year of being aloof and on-again-off-again interest cycles. and i've had a few girls give up after my first attempt of "disengaging-for-a-while".

don't ignore shy girls too much. their insecurities will cause them to lose hope easily. these types will not re-engage enough even to save their own lives. they'd rather cry and fantasize and dramatize than keep trying beyond the one or two "lousy" attempts they can muster. with these types, you have to keep initiating and take your chances.

for non-shy ones, it can vary from "ignore for a few weeks" to all-out asshole game. again, it's a matter of calibration.

don't get discouraged if you lose some when disengaging, and you will lose some. we all do. that's how it is. as a general rule, keep in mind that this is all about you and what makes you happy. if she displeases you, disengage. but you have to balance that with the knowledge that these girls are like little kids. don't take them too seriously. laugh off most of their petty behaviors and give them chances here and there to get it right.