rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fraternity Manginas

Fraternity Manginas

Need some advice guys. Went caveman on some girls in my college bar and told a few of my brothers of my fun little night (no lay but plenty of makeouts). Word got around and my fraternity President sat me down an told me never to do it again because we want to be seen as a "female-friendly fraternity".

Now I don't want to quit, especially since so many of my brothers are great guys to hang out with. But most are virgins and none of them go wild at night. Nonetheless, they are still great friends (all of my best friends are in it) and the fraternity's a great way to meet girls, especially since many of the brothers are in relationships with sorority girls.

My options at this point:
1. Roll solo, do my thing, lose my virginity and keep my mouth shut, except to my very best friends (who're in the fraternity but aren't beta manginas)
2. Quit and possibly lose most of my social circle.
3. Listen to their advice and not get plenty of poon.

What should I do? (Literally, this forum is the only place I can get truthful, wise replies)

Edit: Changed #3 because I wrote the original while I was angry. The new one reflects reality.

Fraternity Manginas

If the frat is important to you, tell el presidente that you're looking for a girlfriend to get serious with and they need not worry about it no longer being a "female friendly" frat once you find "the one". You can actually do this and discreetly cheat on the side if you like. Most do.

In the meantime you can help out your situation by being the guy who always brings an extra case of beer or pack of smokes and invites girls to parties on the weekends. Make yourself indispensable in this regard, a lot of those dipshit 'never get laid' narcissists are going to be loathe to get rid of you if you bring two or three girls to every party hosted. Just be good and sure not to show up to a few parties, have something else going on and make the absence of those two or three party whores noticeable. If you are associated with women then it's going to be a lot less female friendly to kick you out. The best way to have party whores hanging around you is to have drugs.

If the frat is not important to you, do your own thing and let them react at their own speed. It's not a serious problem with the president if he just talked to you once. If girls start complaining to him and an intervention happens, then it might be an issue. Just use lies on top of lies, shame them for having no loyalty to their fellow man, anything that might occur to you. Three months out of college or one week into a transfer school and it won't matter anymore. Those losers with their fake authority are not worth any respect. What did they do to earn it?

Edited this a bunch of times, to be honest #1 is not a bad idea. You can keep your friends around and just keep your player activities very quiet.

Fraternity Manginas

Pull a Good Will Hunting on him.

Fraternity Manginas

Why did you join a fraternity that's full of virgins if your goal was to get laid? That's like saying you want to join the military to kill people but signing up to be a mechanic in the Coast Guard.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Fraternity Manginas

Quote:Quote:

"female-friendly fraternity"

Try to understand him, no organization can exist nowadays if it is not seen as female-friendly. It would be unrealistic to expect him to stand up to that kind of widespread oppression and risk losing his college and job prospects.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Fraternity Manginas

Or you can find a way of getting rid of the President & replacing him with someone who's not a pantywaist beta

Fraternity Manginas

Quote: (09-11-2013 01:09 AM)scorpion Wrote:  

Why did you join a fraternity that's full of virgins if your goal was to get laid? That's like saying you want to join the military to kill people but signing up to be a mechanic in the Coast Guard.

Joined because of my best friends. If I just wanted to get laid, I'd just work out more and buy better clothes and keep approaching (not that I don't do that already). Most of the kids joined to be fratty, I joined to become a better man and to have more fun with my best friends.

Fraternity Manginas

Quote: (09-11-2013 01:10 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

"female-friendly fraternity"

Try to understand him, no organization can exist nowadays if it is not seen as female-friendly. It would be unrealistic to expect him to stand up to that kind of widespread oppression and risk losing his college and job prospects.

Fuck that. If it was almost any other frat, I would have gotten high-fives. The guy's doing it because he calls himself a feminist. He even took part in my school's 'Walk a mile in her shoes'

Fraternity Manginas

How the f did that guy get elected president?

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Fraternity Manginas

Quote: (09-11-2013 01:25 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

How the f did that guy get elected president?

But most are virgins and none of them go wild at night.

Fraternity Manginas

There's another option you didn't list.

4. Ignore him and do what you want.

Why take anything he says so seriously? He's weak, deserves no respect, and is probably envious of your success. What can he possible do to you? Kick you out of the Fraternity? For being a man? There were a couple brothers in my fraternity I wanted to blackball, but found it was very difficult to get enough votes for that.

It sounds like you were being very female-friendly by making out with these girls. You did "them" the favor by turning them on and giving them the loving and attention they so desperately crave.

I would make that point known to any dissenters, and suggest they need to re-evaluate what the true definition of "female-friendly" is. I think you need to lead by example in your fraternity. When all the virgins see you getting laid with lots of girls, they will want to follow you and perhaps you will be the next President, if you wanted that.

Fraternity Manginas

Thanks for all the great replies guys. I will be transferring out soon, so that's certainly a plus.

Fraternity Manginas

Jesus Christ! Is it really this bad?

Fraternity Manginas

Don't be so aggressive in public settings (bars, etc). Keep it cool & toned down with the chicks until you get to more private areas.

Fraternity Manginas

1) If you feel like you need to rely on your frat to form you social network then you should really take a deeper look at your social skills. When you graduate from college you will have to do it from scratch all over again, without help of your frat.

2) Women and female companionship are a huge part of our existence as men. Don't ignore anything.

3) You are the average of the 5 people you hang around with most. It seems like those 5 mostly consist of virgin losers... So guess what?

Trust your gut.

Fraternity Manginas

Did you do something fucked up?

Fraternity Manginas

Quote: (09-11-2013 06:59 AM)Onto Wrote:  

Why take anything he says so seriously? He's weak, deserves no respect, and is probably envious of your success. What can he possible do to you? Kick you out of the Fraternity? For being a man? There were a couple brothers in my fraternity I wanted to blackball, but found it was very difficult to get enough votes for that.

It sounds like you were being very female-friendly by making out with these girls. You did "them" the favor by turning them on and giving them the loving and attention they so desperately crave.

I would make that point known to any dissenters, and suggest they need to re-evaluate what the true definition of "female-friendly" is. I think you need to lead by example in your fraternity. When all the virgins see you getting laid with lots of girls, they will want to follow you and perhaps you will be the next President, if you wanted that.

This, right here.

You can put it in Feminist jargon too by accusing dissenters of being misogynistic, e.g. "Those girls CHOSE to kiss me. What, do you have a problem with women expressing their agency?! Misogynist!" This is one of my favorite things to do to these types, even the ones that know I'm "sexist", because it frustrates the shit out of them.

Basically reframe and turn your enemy's weapon against them. Feminism is especially easy since it's so open to interpretation.

Fraternity Manginas

are you sure your behavior as simple as you're making it out to be?

what exactly does "caveman" mean to you?

Fraternity Manginas

What kind of sorry frat is this? We need names.

Fraternity Manginas

You should have your own goals and beliefs. Greek life is there for building friendship and enjoying the college experience but if your lifestyle differs from that of your brothers, fuck them and roll solo.
People come and go in a blink of an eye, the same people that bash you for getting ass will be the same people praising you for getting them laid too, hypocrites are a dime a dozen.

Unless you literally went caveman and hit them over the head with a club, you shouldn't back off from what feels natural to you.

Fraternity Manginas

Quote: (09-11-2013 06:59 AM)Onto Wrote:  

Following this. Thanks for the idea. Also keeping my mouth shut about my exploits. Important lesson to be learnt for all newbies - blue-pill betas will try and hold you down. Stop giving a fuck about them and just move on.

Fraternity Manginas

In my group of uni friends im the only one who goes out on a night out with the intention to pull, (im pretty sure the rest of my group couldn't pull a muscle), but their good lads. Finally in march this year I lost my virginity (2nd year of uni/college) by doing my own thing once I get to the club and not giving a fuck because im brick haha.

So my advice is keep rolling with your friends good male friends are hard to find but do your own thing once you reach the party/club etc and just and try and keep your pulling on the old down low. Good job with loosing your virginity OP